Getting A Pretty Girl Abroad vs. in USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Getting A Pretty Girl Abroad vs. in USA

Post by mguy »

It's pretty well established that it almost impossible to get a pretty girl in the USA.

I'm talking about 8's and 9's. Pardon the numbering scheme, but think very attractive girl in her 20s.

But how is it like abroad? Will going abroad make getting a pretty girl an actual possibility? Thoughts...
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

If you accept that there's a bell curve in every country, then logic dictates beauty is scarce everywhere. Being born in one hemisphere or another doesn't naturally result in a higher percentage of genetically attractive women. Women may dress more feminine or have a different diet, but on a fundamental level a woman cannot alter her facial structure or cup size just by happenstance of being born in another country. No person can do this. If this was the case people would migrate to hotspot countries to give birth to their children. So this is purely self delusion.

The difference if anything is just that you'll be able steal women from a country over her own countrymen because you have a higher income. But this isn't confronting the issue, this is just compensating. It's pretty ridiculous for most men to think here that if they're unattractive in America they'll be considered more attractive abroad. There's universal standards for beauty that don't budge.

As a test a while back I put two profiles on a Chinese dating site. One was of myself and one was of a male model. The male model got 10 to 1 interests vs my profile. This wasn't an American dating site, it was from women in the heartland of China. Many women I approached online wouldn't even respond to me. These same women went out of their way to approach this male model.

This may sound like a bitterness rant but it's not. Just like everyone else, I'm enjoy looking at more attractive women. Why should I be irritated with pickiness when I'm picky myself?

Young attractive women are an extremely valuable commodity everywhere in the world.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Both of us had gotten very pretty Latina women abroad. Both on the inside and outside.

It's still quite dependent on the person though. It's hard to tell unless they actually go there and experience it for themselves.

By the way, it's even more important to find a NICE woman who is respectful, generous, and wise. This has primarily been my focus.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I completely subscribe to the bell curve theory.

Must be amazing being such a high priced commodity.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

drealm wrote:If you accept that there's a bell curve in every country, then logic dictates beauty is scarce everywhere. Being born in one hemisphere or another doesn't naturally result in a higher percentage of genetically attractive women. Women may dress more feminine or have a different diet, but on a fundamental level a woman cannot alter her facial structure or cup size just by happenstance of being born in another country. No person can do this. If this was the case people would migrate to hotspot countries to give birth to their children. So this is purely self delusion.

The difference if anything is just that you'll be able steal women from a country over her own countrymen because you have a higher income. But this isn't confronting the issue, this is just compensating. It's pretty ridiculous for most men to think here that if they're unattractive in America they'll be considered more attractive abroad. There's universal standards for beauty that don't budge.

As a test a while back I put two profiles on a Chinese dating site. One was of myself and one was of a male model. The male model got 10 to 1 interests vs my profile. This wasn't an American dating site, it was from women in the heartland of China. Many women I approached online wouldn't even respond to me. These same women went out of their way to approach this male model.

This may sound like a bitterness rant but it's not. Just like everyone else, I'm enjoy looking at more attractive women. Why should I be irritated with pickiness when I'm picky myself?

Young attractive women are an extremely valuable commodity everywhere in the world.
I agree with this post.I keep saying that yeah abroad women are more open but you still have to have a mouth peace(know how to talk) and be some what good looing.And you got to be able to speak the local language.And this idea that you are going to have models on your dick when you jump off the plan is false.You have to still put your work in. Sometimes that "hot chick" may not be that chick for you.Get with a girl YOU find attractive.To many dudes want to show off and get played. Those "hot chicks" are really only good for one nighters if you can pull it off but i don't think they are good for relationships.Cute is some where in the middle they do good.Cute loyal and doesn't wipe your bank account clean.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

The logic is simple, most of you missed the point...although I don't disagree with your posts.

In places like Eastern Europe there's a higher proportion of young, slim and reasonably tall women. A higher proportion means that your chances of landing an attractive lady are higher (vs the US where obesity, feminism and other factors work against you).

Imagine 2 islands with 10 women each.

Island 1 has 8 fat women and 2 beautiful women. If the 2 beautiful women are lesbians you're screwed.

Island 2 has 5 fat women and 5 beautiful women.

Your chances of landing a beautiful woman are much higher. That's before taking into account looks, money etc.

In the real world, you're competing with other men so naturally you need other perks but when the proportion of beautiful women is higher, you're generally better off.

Genetics might not have a big role but lifestyle sure does. Since in the US, it's generally a pain to get anywhere without a car, pretty much everyone buys a car and sits on their ass going to work, shopping etc.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Andrewww wrote:The logic is simple, most of you missed the point...although I don't disagree with your posts.

In places like Eastern Europe there's a higher proportion of young, slim and reasonably tall women. A higher proportion means that your chances of landing an attractive lady are higher (vs the US where obesity, feminism and other factors work against you).

Imagine 2 islands with 10 women each.

Island 1 has 8 fat women and 2 beautiful women. If the 2 beautiful women are lesbians you're screwed.

Island 2 has 5 fat women and 5 beautiful women.

Your chances of landing a beautiful woman are much higher. That's before taking into account looks, money etc.

In the real world, you're competing with other men so naturally you need other perks but when the proportion of beautiful women is higher, you're generally better off.

Genetics might not have a big role but lifestyle sure does. Since in the US, it's generally a pain to get anywhere without a car, pretty much everyone buys a car and sits on their a** going to work, shopping etc.
You seem to think Eastern European people are inherently more attractive by genetic disposition alone. I'm sure they share some common traits, some of which people may find more attractive such as being tall or slim, but I doubt they carry these traits anymore than most white Russian-American women do from a genetic standpoint. Diet can influence people to be slimmer, but it can't change someones face structure, cup size or hip to waist ratio. Feminism may influence how women dress, act and groom themselves but it doesn't change their genetic disposition.

So I think your logic is wrong. There may be more attractive women abroad for the following reasons:

1) Diet

2) Grooming

I don't think women are more likely to produce bigger breasts, bigger asses, nicer facial structures, just by happenstance of not being born on US soil. Believe me I'd like to be proven wrong, but I see this as purely fantasy. How can you prove this assertion? I went to Mexico and the distribution of ugly-average-attractive women was the same as the US. The only difference was someone like me could make a bigger impression on the average-attractive segment. Attractive women abroad have many suitors competing for them that I don't think ugly American men will be competitive enough. The segment most men perform well with on HA is ugly-average foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

That's not what I said at all (about genetics).

I dunno about Mexico although I never heard men say that Mexican women are more attractive than American women.

I've heard plenty of men say that Russian women are more attractive than American women and I do agree.

The "average" woman in Russia dresses better, is slimmer and more feminine than the average American woman who wears flip flops, has a few extra pounds and acts like a man. It's something measurable and based on that an ugly-average Russian woman would be a better choice.

Now for an ugly man that's awesome, especially if he comes from a country like Canada where attractive, fit men are walking around with average women. He would be a loner back home.

Since the average Western woman has unrealistic expectations, even good looking guys have trouble in the West. In fact, I've said this before, there's more good looking guys in the West than good looking women. It's no wonder plenty of gay people move over from Europe.

Reality becomes so distorted that when I go back to EE and meet average looking guys near total hotties I wonder how they do it...there's really no trick, it's just that there's an abundance of good looking women back there.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Believe it or not, there are actually many "hidden hotties" in America. Meaning that there are many girls who are obese or just chubby but if you look closely at their faces, they could potentially be very hot, like a solid 8-9+ IF they were slim. But because of the extra size, it really distorts the hidden beauty. Just like what others say is true about women looking hotter abroad and has a lot to do with how they take care of themselves. Excessive weight plays a role in how a person looks overall. Being that America has a huge obesity rate, it's obvious why the majority of women here are gross.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Re: Getting A Pretty Girl abroad vs in USA

Post by RobinHood »

mguy wrote:It's pretty well established that it almost impossible to get a pretty girl in the USA.

I'm talking about 8's and 9's. Pardon the numbering scheme, but think very attractive girl in her 20s.

But how is it like abroad? Will going abroad make getting a pretty girl an actual possibility? Thoughts...

Yes, your chances of finding an attractive woman abroad should be greater than at home, but you still have to put the work in.

My girlfriend lives in Bulgaria, she's 28 (I'm 42), she's slim, attractive and feminine, the chances of me finding a woman of the same quality in England are virtually zero.

More importantly though, is the fact that I do not actually want an English Woman as a girlfriend.

Men have very little dating value here, abroad your value increases.
Robin Hood.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It depends on which country and what you look like.

Yes beauty matters, but so does supply/demand. A lot of poor countries have an excess of hot women with a shortage of eligible bachelors (e.g. Russia, China) so that works in your favor. It depends on how desperate the women are. Some will lower their standards. Women care about looks but aren't as fixated on it as much as men are.

Some types of beauty are universal. Other types are not. For instance, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise would be attractive in any culture. But other factors vary. For example, Chinese slanty eyes on males is not attractive in the West but in Filipino culture is considered attractive and cute, and Filipinas adore them. Chinese women are more accepting of nerdy guys, as long as they are financially stable, whereas American women hate them even if they have a good job.

In the USA, only about 10 percent of the women are good looking or decent looking. In most countries, the percentage of attractive women is much higher than that. So there is a much higher availability of them. You got to take these factors into account too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote: In the USA, only about 10 percent of the women are good looking or decent looking. In most countries, the percentage of attractive women is much higher than that. So there is a much higher availability of them. You got to take these factors into account too.
That's true, in America maybe 10% of the women are slim, with nice looking faces. You compare that to Ukraine or Russia, where hardly any women are fat and most women have either average or beautiful looking faces.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Guys this is ridiculous. Nothing changes the basic bell curve of attractiveness regardless of what country you're in.

What makes a woman attractive (define your own list)?

a) Facial Structure
b) Complexion
c) Hip - Waist Ratio
d) Weight
e) Bust Size
f) Hip Size
g) Grooming

Now ask yourself how many of these things a person has control over. How would this be different in America or Russia or anywhere else?

Second, the OP wasn't asking if people are relatively better looking, he said in his own words:
mguy wrote:I'm talking about 8's and 9's.
Most men on HA are average looking and average income. Do you guys really think that a raving beauty doesn't have suiters from the top 10% of men in her own country?

I think a better assessment is to say that you can find 6's and 7's abroad easier. This is because of diet and grooming and the country men in this bracket being lower income. This is the segment most ugly-average american men can capitalize on.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

marklambo wrote:Believe it or not, there are actually many "hidden hotties" in America. Meaning that there are many girls who are obese or just chubby but if you look closely at their faces, they could potentially be very hot, like a solid 8-9+ IF they were slim. But because of the extra size, it really distorts the hidden beauty. Just like what others say is true about women looking hotter abroad and has a lot to do with how they take care of themselves. Excessive weight plays a role in how a person looks overall. Being that America has a huge obesity rate, it's obvious why the majority of women here are gross.
True, I have a few examples at work. They could pass for an 8 if they actually took care of their bodies.

However, if you count in attitude then their value would still decrease once they opened their mouths.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You seem to think Eastern European people are inherently more attractive by genetic disposition alone. I'm sure they share some common traits, some of which people may find more attractive such as being tall or slim, but I doubt they carry these traits anymore than most white Russian-American women do from a genetic standpoint. Diet can influence people to be slimmer, but it can't change someones face structure, cup size or hip to waist ratio. Feminism may influence how women dress, act and groom themselves but it doesn't change their genetic disposition.

So I think your logic is wrong. There may be more attractive women abroad for the following reasons:

1) Diet

2) Grooming

I don't think women are more likely to produce bigger breasts, bigger asses, nicer facial structures, just by happenstance of not being born on US soil. Believe me I'd like to be proven wrong, but I see this as purely fantasy. How can you prove this assertion? I went to Mexico and the distribution of ugly-average-attractive women was the same as the US. The only difference was someone like me could make a bigger impression on the average-attractive segment. Attractive women abroad have many suitors competing for them that I don't think ugly American men will be competitive enough. The segment most men perform well with on HA is ugly-average foreign women.
Well, let's say you are very WRONG!
1. Genetics. Slavic or East Europeans are MUCH more attractive naturally! Look at British women and look at Russian women, HUGE freaking difference! And where is the majority of U.S. female gene pool coming from? Yes, Anglo-Saxon mixed with who knows what. Russian women have naturally long legs, hourglass bodies and pretty faces.
2. Food. HUGE difference while girl is growing up, since she eats home-made from-scratch food and is able to WALK everywhere everyday when living in Europe, instead of driving a car everywhere and eating fast-food like we do in the U.S. Women are more healthy, their butts are more tight and less cellulite.
3. Manners and culture. According to my own experience, American childhood is a lifetime black stamp on female character. Especially American high schools are total POISON to girls' mentality and way of thinking. Girls in East Europe learn how to be feminine, flirty, classy, sexy, playful while they are in high school. Essentially they are learning how to become women and mothers, that's how it should be. In general, when girls immigrates to the U.S. after age 18, she stays "immigrant" in her mentality, she sticks to her roots and culture. Once she starts to understand American culture, she becomes very happy that she preserved her roots because it gives her some meaning in life.
4. Dress. Amazing difference that it makes. Sorry, but sweat pants and Uggs do not appeal to me! I am used to seeing high heels, tight jeans and open belly tops on women! Not to mention see-through tight white pants during summers in Ukraine, those drive me crazy horny. I am glad I had a chance to live in Ukraine this year to see all these babes again.
5. I was blessed to take American history at very famous American university. So, what I learned on topic is: United States used to be a labor colony, so ONLY MEN migrated to America in search of jobs and land to take. Therefore, at some point of American history, it was 8 men to 1 woman! I am not kidding, I read it in the history book! Therefore, ALL women were used as a marriage material, but men that were less lucky died without giving birth to their kids. What does it mean? ONLY good looking well-off American men continued their gene pool, while all, even ugliest American women were giving birth. Which means now we have what we have: lots of ugly women and lots of good looking men.

I know tastes are different, I consider this girl having amazing body, look at wide hips and long body. She is tall, but not ugly at all! On the contrary, most tall American girls look like dudes! Ugly, masculine, behave like dudes, have deep voices etc. She is from Russia and her body type is very common in Russia and Ukraine. Again, you may not like the face, I am posting this picture to show the body and legs, I think they are not the best, but very good. I am not seeing girls like her in America AT ALL.

ANOTHER POINT: The girl on my picture looks sexy, but not dirty! American puritan mentality is mistaking sexy for slutty all the time, so American girls do not even have a sense of proper sexy looks without looking like a slut.