Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American Women in 1960's - Look how different they were!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

American Women in 1960's - Look how different they were!

Postby Banano » December 13th, 2012, 3:21 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWxZWF80hs0[/youtube]

Look how different they were, AW for 60s and 70s look like Russian women these days, the way they dance,dress, body type..

faces look natural, theres no anger , no fake forced smile, duck mouth face, I bet rejections didnt feel so painful back then...our fathers are lucky bastards and I dont think they realise how much women changed since then

even not good looking women is still normal and desirable

compare them to girls in niteclubs these days
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby colibri » December 13th, 2012, 3:50 am

men i love this song :) !
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
colibri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 157
Joined: December 12th, 2011, 4:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby fschmidt » December 13th, 2012, 6:32 am

Banano wrote:Look how different they were, AW for 60s and 70s look like Russian women these days, the way they dance,dress, body type..

So do you think Russian women in 50 years will be like American women today? I haven't been to Russia, but I am pretty sure Chinese women in 50 years will be like American women today.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby abcdavid01 » December 13th, 2012, 6:58 am

Okay, I've seen this false idea propagated enough times in the forum I'll start speaking out. Evolution is not unilinear. This is true in biology, but also in cultural evolution. Marxists think there is a linear evolution and that we have entered Late-Stage Capitalism. They are a bunch of morons. Developing countries just need new institutions to preserve traditional values in spite of economic advances. There is no reason their fate is predestined to become like America's. Besides, in the next several centuries with the growth of Globalization, I fully expect new mutations in political order. Has anyone here stopped to think just how remarkable it is that relatively common men such as ourselves even have it in our ability to traverse the globe? The economy is global and cultural trends are spreading world wide when as little as 100 years ago they would be confined to their countries of origin. Political organization will have to adapt to this, one way or another. I don't know how it will adapt; like I said, evolution is not unilinear. Likely there will be several alternatives with one eventually winning out. In the shift from Empire, Transnational Church Authority, and Feudalism into the modern Sovereign State organization, there were at the time (about 11th to 17th Centuries) several alternatives. Trade guilds, city states, city leagues, etc. So the fate of the third world is not sealed. It is not inevitable that the intellectual class embrace Nihilism; for several centuries of history they did not. In fact, if I could contribute some manifesto to argue for new institutions for traditional values before I die, I will know I have accomplished something great.

Something to remember: Capitalism requires constant innovation. It is decidedly anti-conservative. We just need to know when to utilize certain values and when not to. The Socialists have it completely backwards in this respect; they promote an economic theory reminiscent of the savagery of pre-modern civilization while decimating the family with radical new ideas. It is family that should remain traditional and economics that should be innovative, not the other way around.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby fschmidt » December 13th, 2012, 7:30 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Evolution is not unilinear. This is true in biology, but also in cultural evolution.

Evolution may be nonlinear, but it changes direction slowly. This means that on a short time scale, like 50 years, a linear approximation is pretty good.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby Banano » December 13th, 2012, 7:55 am

Feminism is here to stay, just look at the trend over the last 50 years, every new decade has been worse than previous one,
Only hope is that 3rd world countries remain 3rd world countries, Thailand is changing rapidly,if current trend continues at this rate give it 10-15 years more and p4p will cost the same as in germany, picking up regular girls will be as easy or as hard as enywhere else in western world

look at Czech republic for example, 20 years ago it was p***y paradise from what i heard, now its just like another western country..things are getting worse for men and better for women

I think we lost this war against women, we are defeated and we acting like defeated, travelling 1000s of miles to seduce some poor girl from ghetto, spendin 1000s of $$ on PUA material and you wonder why women think men are losers??
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Postby abcdavid01 » December 13th, 2012, 8:05 am

Well that just means the need for new institutions is all the more urgent. I mean, the time scale for human development has always been shrinking. I don't think this is merely a matter of perception either. It's not just our ignorance of conditions several millenniums ago. Perhaps it can be explained as exponential growth? Say, if certain events occur like the development of the printing press or the colonization of the New World, that suddenly advances the human race in a very short time period and shrinks the time frame for successive developments. This is compared to the thousands of years between the stone age and the bronze age. There are still primitive tribes in the world. Some developments lead to exponential growth, but others do not. We have entered an age of exponential growth in communications and the spread of culture, but (at least in the West) what I believe is a stagnation in other scientific developments. So perhaps we just have to adapt to this reality. If the West and its institutions declines due to lack of scientific development, economic collapse, etc. then its influence in culture will likely follow. So even if the transmission of culture worldwide remains rapid, if the driver of those contributions is no longer The West then it is possible for other societies to avoid its fate.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Voice of Reason » December 13th, 2012, 11:47 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Well that just means the need for new institutions is all the more urgent. I mean, the time scale for human development has always been shrinking. I don't think this is merely a matter of perception either. It's not just our ignorance of conditions several millenniums ago. Perhaps it can be explained as exponential growth? Say, if certain events occur like the development of the printing press or the colonization of the New World, that suddenly advances the human race in a very short time period and shrinks the time frame for successive developments. This is compared to the thousands of years between the stone age and the bronze age. There are still primitive tribes in the world. Some developments lead to exponential growth, but others do not. We have entered an age of exponential growth in communications and the spread of culture, but (at least in the West) what I believe is a stagnation in other scientific developments. So perhaps we just have to adapt to this reality. If the West and its institutions declines due to lack of scientific development, economic collapse, etc. then its influence in culture will likely follow. So even if the transmission of culture worldwide remains rapid, if the driver of those contributions is no longer The West then it is possible for other societies to avoid its fate.


So in other words we can't predict the future of feminism?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Winston » December 13th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24680
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby S_Parc » December 13th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Banano wrote:I think we lost this war against women, we are defeated and we acting like defeated, travelling 1000s of miles to seduce some poor girl from ghetto, spending 1000s of $$ on PUA material and you wonder why women think men are losers??


This is also my prediction and I believe the end result will be robotic sex companion Fem-bots http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10078
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby Teal Lantern » December 13th, 2012, 4:52 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Banano wrote:Look how different they were, AW for 60s and 70s look like Russian women these days, the way they dance,dress, body type..

So do you think Russian women in 50 years will be like American women today? I haven't been to Russia, but I am pretty sure Chinese women in 50 years will be like American women today.


I expect in 50 years young American women will be like young Russian women are today.
They are, of course, 30+ years from even being born.


Banano wrote:I think we lost this war against women, we are defeated and we acting like defeated, travelling 1000s of miles to seduce some poor girl from ghetto, spendin 1000s of $$ on PUA material and you wonder why women think men are losers??

They'll say you're a loser (or whatever it takes) to get you to conform to what they want you to do.
I don't even worry about that. If you're living a good life in some other part of the world, why would you care what some stateside landwhale thinks? :?
Last edited by Teal Lantern on December 13th, 2012, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby manly5000 » December 13th, 2012, 5:20 pm

I'd like to believe that as the West collapses and dies a horrible, flaming death due to greed, overconsumption, immorality, and everything else that has transformed us into the shitpile we now are, the "values" of the West will also die the same horrible, flaming death.

We'll just have to see what happens.
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: January 17th, 2011, 12:43 am

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby S_Parc » December 13th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
Banano wrote:I think we lost this war against women, we are defeated and we acting like defeated, travelling 1000s of miles to seduce some poor girl from ghetto, spendin 1000s of $$ on PUA material and you wonder why women think men are losers??

They'll say you're a loser (or whatever it takes) to get you to conform to what they want you to do.
I don't even worry about that. If you're living a good life in some other part of the world, why would you care what some stateside landwhale thinks? :?


I think the idea here is that in the future, the world will be a federated Femi-Nazi zone where all women will attempt to peg men, as losers or what have you, to get them to conform and behave to their design.

Call it the post-internet Femi-Nazi global broadcast channel where you'll have multi-timezone fireside chats with Melissa Etheridge & Hillary Clinton, telling gals to wear strap-on dildos and pleasure each other, while stealing money from beta males.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby jamesbond » December 13th, 2012, 7:28 pm

How did we go from those women in that music video in 1969, to the modern day woman pictured below? :lol:


Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: American Women in 1969

Postby manly5000 » December 13th, 2012, 7:38 pm

jamesbond wrote:How did we go from those women in that music video in 1969, to the modern day woman pictured below? :lol:


Image


One word - Manginas.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: January 17th, 2011, 12:43 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests