American Women in 1969 - Wow look how different they were!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: American Women in 1960's - Look how different they were!

Post by Winston »

One of the most nostalgic songs in the world. Sung by Mary Hopkins in 1968. Wow her face looked so wholesome, innocent, genuine and feminine. Women looked so different back then. Amazing!

Lyrics:

Once upon a time there was a tavern
Where we used to raise a glass or two
Remember how we laughed away the hours
And dreamed of all the great things we would do

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
La la la la...

Then the busy years went rushing by us
We lost our starry notions on the way
If by chance I'd see you in the tavern
We'd smile at one another and we'd say

Those were the days, oh yes those were the days
La la la la...

Just tonight I stood before the tavern
Nothing seemed the way it used to be
In the glass I saw a strange reflection
Was that lonely woman really me

La la la la...

Through the door there came familiar laughter
I saw your face and heard you call my name
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same

La la la la...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The pathology of the sexes, a positive feedback loop for being in a constant state of mate selection, it's modern romance. Men and even more so women are very poorly adapted to the conditions of modern relationships.

Women are from the Paleolithic, a vast majority of human existence was very different from modern life.

Fertility and destiny, the current state of modern relationships is highly unstable, this positively will not last.

Typical women from the 1920's.

משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this song from the early 60s. Can you imagine american women singing this to their man today? Saying they will follow their man wherever they will go? Lol

Peggy March - I will follow him

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPMYQTINNk[/youtube]

Wow check out this song from 1962 called "Johnny Angel". Can you imagine an american woman today singing about how much they dream of you and fantasize about you, like this? No way. Notice how sweet and feminine and wholesome her face is too. Wow! So ladylike and graceful. Impossible to find in America today.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7UYKepRLU[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

jamesbond wrote:When I talk to men who grew up in the 60's, they tell me you could actually meet a woman at a grocery store or book store and the women were OPEN to meeting men.

Not so in todays world, where women don't even make eye contact with men. :roll:
Unless you were a Chads
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You have to wonder if this was a deliberate effort to tear down morals, something beautiful and ordered, or natural...or just the imprint of a Jew mind, collectively.
I'm sure its both one in the same.
As in, it was a deliberate effort, but they really think that they are making a mark, relativity ....improving things.
The Jew mind brought us relativity, its something they contributed, they did.. it takes us far from God, because they are gods. I wish I was joking...
but I'm not, that's where people get it wrong, they try to see everything as a conspiracy against them - attack on their society, only so much of it is.

Hostel for example is a Jewish work of art.
So is Einstein's relativity.
Baseless....pointless shows like Seinfeld and Dr. Katz.
Feminism
Homosexuality

It shows just how much they can do...that they have absolute power. That's also why many Jews are obsessed with shit and pee.

They want to tear down anything beautiful because it stands for God, stable, beauty, nature...
and replace it by man-made things.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:You have to wonder if this was a deliberate effort to tear down morals, something beautiful and ordered, or natural...or just the imprint of a Jew mind, collectively.
I'm sure its both one in the same.
As in, it was a deliberate effort, but they really think that they are making a mark, relativity ....improving things.
The Jew mind brought us relativity, its something they contributed, they did.. it takes us far from God, because they are gods. I wish I was joking...
but I'm not, that's where people get it wrong, they try to see everything as a conspiracy against them - attack on their society, only so much of it is.

Hostel for example is a Jewish work of art.
So is Einstein's relativity.
Baseless....pointless shows like Seinfeld and Dr. Katz.
Feminism
Homosexuality

It shows just how much they can do...that they have absolute power. That's also why many Jews are obsessed with shit and pee.

They want to tear down anything beautiful because it stands for God, stable, beauty, nature...
and replace it by man-made things.
That is because the music winston posted was before jewish rock and roll. When jews infested rock music it became decadent. I absolutely despise rock music, electric guitars etc.

Check what jews say about it
Jews Behind the Scenes

However, searching for Jewish band-members from the early days to the present would not be the way to docu­ment the immense Jewish contribution to rock. In fact, if one concentrated upon the public performers, one would almost entirely miss the core of the Jewish contribution. At least in rock’s early days, that contribution lay behind the scenes, largely hidden from the public gaze.

Of course, managers and impresarios operate behind the scenes. In the world of show business, there have been Jewish managers aplenty. In fact, the very word “rock­’n’roll” itself was the creation of rock’s earliest and most famous promoter, Alan Freed. It is said that he even tried to copyright the term. However, a history of rock’s Jewish contribution which concentrated on management would tend to confirm the blank sheet of paper. The contribution would not be a creative one, but one which facilitates the creativity of others, who would be the real heroes of rock’s story. Indeed, even Freed’s claim to have linguistically invented “rock’n’roll” has been disputed.
The Creative Element
There is, however, a contribution which is both behind-the-scenes and also highly creative. When thinking of clas­sic rock’n’roll, it is easy just to think of the performers–to imagine Elvis in his gold suit, or Jerry Lee, pounding the piano with his hair flopping forward. What can be forgot­ten is that these performers often did not write their own songs.

Moreover, the young rock fans were principally linked to the stars, not by public performances, but by records. Millions, who had never seen Elvis perform, could buy his records. For the average teenager, this was the way to be a fan. Elvis’s records, and those of the other rock stars, sounded different from anything that the previous gener­ation had ever listened to. The whine of the electric guitar, the crisp drumming, the echo effects, and, later, more complex mixtures of electric and acoustic instruments all made rock’n’roll a new sound. This was modern music, made in a modern way.

Someone had to write the songs. Someone had to create the sounds. If Elvis didn’t compose his own words and music, then he certainly didn’t produce his own records. Who were these hidden composers? Who were the behind-the-scenes producers who crafted the new ways of creating music?

Once these questions are asked, then the Jewish names come tumbling out. Names such as Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller, Doc Pomus, Jerry Wexler, Jerry Ragovoy, and Phil Spector–these are the real heroes. Rock fans will know songs like “Hound Dog,” “Jailhouse Rock,” “Save The Last Dance For Me,” “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin,” “Sweets For My Sweet,” and many, many more.

For a whole generation, such songs marked the times in which they grew up. The music was part of life and the sounds continue to haunt the memory. Years later the songs are instantly recognizable, often from the first bar, even the first note, of the classic recording. You only have to hear Elvis start to sing unaccompanied “You ain’t” to know that “nothing but a hound dog” is to follow.

Yet how many people, who grew up in the Fifties or Six­ties, would be able to name the composers? More to the point, how many young Jewish boys or girls who listened to such music, often with severe parental disapproval, would know that, in a literal sense, they were hearing “Jewish music”?

Dylan, Simon, Reed, & Cohen
The Jewish contribution does not end there. The early history of rock can be divided into two periods of roughly 10 years each. It would be easiest to label these periods the music of the Fifties and that of the Sixties. But, strictly speaking, that would be inaccurate. During the first part of the fifties, the music of the Forties was still going strong. Rock’n’roll did not make its rude entrance until the mid-Fifties. The first period lasted from about 1955 to 1965. This was the period when the Jewish songwriters and pro­ducers made their greatest and most innovative contribu­tions. At first, this contribution was to be found with the sounds of classic rock and rhythm and blues. Then it soft­ened into lighter, poppier songs, as strings were used to complement the electric guitars.

The second period starts with the rise of the Beatles and the Stones. This is the music of the Sixties, although, musically speaking, “Sixties music” did not really get going until about 1964. This was a time of change and protest, which made the Fifties, by contrast, seem nostalgically quiet. Fashions altered dramatically: Boys’ hair grew longer in the Sixties while girls’ skirts shortened. Freedom and rebellion were in the air. Illegal substances were smoked. Taboos were publicly broken. There were large-scale demonstrations against authority, including, of course, mass political demonstrations against the Vietnam war, against the running of universities, and against racist segregation in the south of the United States.

Not surprisingly in a time of political and cultural change, the sounds of pop music developed. In this new era, the back-room composers lost their supreme niche as so many of the new singers were writing their own mater­ial. Indeed they were expected to do so. Pop was changing. A more educated, middle-class type of person was begin­ning to use rock as a means of expression. More complex, even poetic, lyrics were being written. Here again, there was a solid Jewish contribution. Foremost among the singer-songwriters of this era we find Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Lou Reed, and Leonard Cohen–all raised as Jews and all, indelibly, leaving a mark on their times.

What counts in all this are numbers. One notable figure proves little. The fact that Bob Dylan was Jewish does not in itself suggest anything about the relations between Jews and popular music. But the fact that Paul Simon, Lou Reed, and Leonard Cohen’s names can also he added indicates that here might be something of more historical and cultural significance. It is the same with the names of composers and producers of rock’s first decade.

One Jew writing hit songs might be of interest to fam­ily and the local Jewish press. Two Jews–and the pro­fessional anti-Semites start to get interested, suspecting a conspiracy. Three Jews–this might just be a sign of a wider cultural trend. In the case of rock’s early history, the numbers involved are well beyond the level of chance.
The lyrics and rhythms of rock music are full fledged kikery. No wonder I find the genre so irritating to the ear. It has a primitive negro beat, the lyrics are rebellious and to overthrow morality, the clothing is outrageous and designed to shock, it promotes promiscuity and disrespect; it is everything against white society. White music, like classical, is complex and stimulate the brain, not primitive urges.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

This is something that used to puzzle me. It was disheartening to think that the Beatles, the Stones, and the whole counter-culture movement in the 1960's was nothing but a Jewish psy-op, and white Americans have no history of their own. However, I don't think it's that simple.

Jews take whatever is already happening, place their people within it, and then set limits and steer things at key points in the direction they want things to go. For example, the Tea Party started out as an anti-immigration group and was steered into becoming a tax protest group (a.k.a. standard cuckservatives)...or something. The older generation was very easily tricked by just waving a flag and a bible, but younger Americans seem much more sophisticated.

The alt-right started out as a pro-white group and has been steered into being a civic nationalist group that stops just short of being expressly anti-Jewish. The alt-right is the most difficult line I have seen them walk yet. I never thought I would see Americans marching through Berkeley carrying anti-Jew signs:

There is so much information freely available on the internet that it seems the problem will only get worse. Almost every relevant YouTube video or news story has tons of comments criticizing Jews. It got so bad the mainstream media shut down comments a couple years ago. Any news sites that allow comments basically look like the Stormfront forum now.

The future of western civilization is a race between how fast the mindless baby boomers die off versus how fast governments can flood their nations with third-world trash.

The whole hippie / counterculture thing in the 1960's was probably an organic white movement, but it was hijacked and mutated into something else. It went from independent living, focus on community, and rejection of consumerism to being focused on drug and eastern religions by the 1970's.

Any party, organization, or movement that does not expressly forbid Jews will inevitably be taken over by them. Once we eject the Jew from society white people can start making our own decisions again.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I don't think the Jewish rock music of 1955 to 1965 was particularly vile. When Dylan went electric in 1965 -- supposedly a great heresy to purists -- it marked the beginning of a big shift away from traditional musical elements, such as melody, harmony, etc., to the point where now you have none of those elements, as if all the note combinations had been used up. There had been a vogue in folk music in the early '60s -- mostly gentile -- that was very focused on social justice and mirrored the idealism of the Kennedy years. That was pretty much over by '65.

Roots of the '60s counterculture were a mixed bag, but I think decidedly more Yiddish than Nailer suggests. The supposed intellectual theorists behind it were the Frankfurt people -- Marcuse, Adorno, etc. -- known hereabouts as cultural Marxists. All Jewish. Jewish writers from the '50s, such as Paul Goodman, played a role in undermining the '50s mainstream consensus. I believe all of the Chicago Seven except Tom Hayden, were Jewish. Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters were gentiles. The beatniks a mixed bag -- Jew Alan Ginsburg was their main publicist. of course, the anti-Vietnam movement was broad-based, because gentile ass was being sent over there to be cannon fodder. It died out completely as soon as the draft was defused.

Interesting to see that there actually are people in the U.S. now willing to call attention to the 800 pound gorilla on the dining room table. Presumably they've got more balls than brains, since I still assume calling out the Jews is the one thing that will preclude you from having any sort of professional life in the U.S. mainstream. Or at least, from participating in the mainstream public discourse. Big, bad, blustery Alex Jones, always ready to throw down with the hated globalists, has a conniption fit if anyone points out that globalists for the most part is a synonym for Jews. So scared is he that it took him so far down the rabbit hole that he uttered probably the most absurd statement in the history of the American public discourse -- Hollywood is controlled by Muslims. So Muslims is a synonym for Jews now?

Consider one aspect of the 800 pound gorilla that is out in the open yet hidden in plain view by the media: If Obama's last nominee for the Supreme Court had been approved, that would have been five Jewish justices (Sotomayor's mother was Jewish). Two percent of the country's population produces a majority of SCOTUS? Gorsuch is the first Protestant on the court in years. Yeah, WASP males definitely control America?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

gsjackson wrote:Interesting to see that there actually are people in the U.S. now willing to call attention to the 800 pound gorilla on the dining room table. Presumably they've got more balls than brains, since I still assume calling out the Jews is the one thing that will preclude you from having any sort of professional life in the U.S. mainstream. Or at least, from participating in the mainstream public discourse.
You'd be bullied into homelessness or suicide. I would expect the following:
  • No job, ever again.
  • Annual audits from the IRS and state government.
  • Would be used as evidence in any possible family court matters.
  • Harassment by the local city government and police department.
  • Even possible forced drugging and mental evaluation (Kanye West).
And if a Twitter two-minute-hate campaign was ever organized against you:
  • Vandalism.
  • Death threats.
  • Random acts of violence in public.
Welcome to the land of the free.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Interesting to see that there actually are people in the U.S. now willing to call attention to the 800 pound gorilla on the dining room table. Presumably they've got more balls than brains, since I still assume calling out the Jews is the one thing that will preclude you from having any sort of professional life in the U.S. mainstream. Or at least, from participating in the mainstream public discourse.
You'd be bullied into homelessness or suicide. I would expect the following:
  • No job, ever again.
  • Annual audits from the IRS and state government.
  • Would be used as evidence in any possible family court matters.
  • Harassment by the local city government and police department.
  • Even possible forced drugging and mental evaluation (Kanye West).
And if a Twitter two-minute-hate campaign was ever organized against you:
  • Vandalism.
  • Death threats.
  • Random acts of violence in public.
Welcome to the land of the free.
But maybe this will change as, thanks to the alt-right, people are increasingly speaking out on the JQ and whorporate employment becomes increasingly worthless anyway.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:But maybe this will change as, thanks to the alt-right, people are increasingly speaking out on the JQ and whorporate employment becomes increasingly worthless anyway.
Yeah, I think it has already begun. White identify politics are now a thing, and it's only going to get stronger. I think the next 20 years in the U.S. are going to be fairly chaotic. By the time things are fixed, I will be too old to enjoy it, so Europe is a good alternative. I've been watching Hungary and I like what they are doing.

BTW, I don't "hate" other races, I just prefer not to have my race wiped out as we are presently being, and I don't like the hostile attitude non-whites are taught to have in the U.S.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The Jews will only have to destroy themselves. As, it would and could have been done hundreds if not thousands of years ago, back before they had all of the political/military/economic....and probably most important nuclear control. Now, it's too fuckin late. Why didn't the Russians wipe them out, why didn't Europeans, why not any country....why not Rome? That's a good question because at that time - it could have been much easier to do.

They will not stop until now until they nuke themselves and us alive. Motherfuckers could have been stopped a long time ago, but all people put it off, procrastinated on it, just like today.
The end... it will be a nuclear holocaust. That's how it will all end.

Remember, a Jew built the atom bomb. Only a Jew mind could think something like that up, for that purpose.

It is too f***ing late now. It might've been hard back then as I don't pretend the Jews were not doing the same things back then, they were. For centuries. But it still remains... it's far too late now. The simple answer would have been rounding them up and executing them, that's it. All of that - in every country. Idiot motherfuckers let them in to handle banks and the money, and culture......what stupid morons. Romans could and should've wiped this problem out thousands of years ago,
but they just didn't care.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:But maybe this will change as, thanks to the alt-right, people are increasingly speaking out on the JQ and whorporate employment becomes increasingly worthless anyway.
Yeah, I think it has already begun. White identify politics are now a thing, and it's only going to get stronger. I think the next 20 years in the U.S. are going to be fairly chaotic. By the time things are fixed, I will be too old to enjoy it, so Europe is a good alternative. I've been watching Hungary and I like what they are doing.

BTW, I don't "hate" other races, I just prefer not to have my race wiped out as we are presently being, and I don't like the hostile attitude non-whites are taught to have in the U.S.
White identity politics will be under attack for the next 20 years. That is because whites will become a minority in the usa in 20 years. That is the time they need. Just like ron paul was and everyone who tries to make a white vote, like you have a black vote and jew vote.

When white comes up the terms nazi and apartheid will fly. Just like whitey had the world on his back here, until darkie took over then no one cares about whitey anymore. The world wont tolerate whites doing things for whites. Like other races do. White apartheid is bad. Jew and black apartheid is ok. it is coming soon to a venue near you. None of the wankers on the wn movement will change it. The whites that can change it will not associate with them.

Clever men like adolf knew you needed respectability and the support of industry to get anywhere. So he had to eliminate the SA. Wn only courts the gutters. So it will have to be curbed for any meaningful white support to come on board.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: American Women in the 1960's - Wow look how different they were!

Post by Winston »

US Navy video on how to date brunette girls in 1967. Wow dating must have been so simple, natural, innocent and sweet back then! lol