Another Daily Shooting in America.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Humans are very fragile regardless of how they act or if theyre aware of the fact, this is because they are dependent on the world external to them for validation. When they are completely denied it, what they are essentially being denied of is their identity. The natural reaction to this is severe resentment on a psycological level and severe anger on an emotional level. Until societies (American society in particular) start to realize that humans are all the exact same in essense beyond fascades, people are going to keep on catagorizing others in extreme ways and treating some with worship and others like dog shit for entirely superficial reasons, then wondering why some go crazy and commit evil acts.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/sto ... Jc67w.cspx

- April 2, 2012: A gunman killed seven people in a rampage at a California Christian university. Jongjin Kim, the Oikos University, said the suspect, One Goh, was angry because administrators refused to grant him a full tuition refund after he dropped out of the nursing program.

- Feb. 27, 2012: Three students were killed and two wounded in a shooting spree that started in a school cafeteria in Chardon, Ohio, as students waited for buses to other schools. Police have charged T.J. Lane, who was 17 at the time, as an adult.

- Feb. 14, 2008: Former student Steven Kazmierczak, 27, opened fire in a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Ill., fatally shooting five students and wounding 18 others before committing suicide.

- April 16, 2007: Seung-Hui Cho, 23, fatally shot 32 people in a dorm and a classroom at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, then killed himself.

- Oct. 2, 2006: Charles Carl Roberts IV, 32, shot to death five girls at West Nickel Mines Amish School in Pennsylvania, then killed himself.

- March 21, 2005: Jeffrey Weise, 16, shot and killed five schoolmates, a teacher and an unarmed guard at a high school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation in Minnesota before taking his own life. Weise had earlier killed his grandfather and his grandfather's companion.

- Oct. 28, 2002: Robert Flores Jr., 41, who was flunking out of the University of Arizona nursing school, shot and killed three of his professors before killing himself.

- March 5, 2001: Charles "Andy" Williams, 15, killed two fellow students and wounded 13 others at Santana High School in Santee, Calif.

- April 20, 1999: Students Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colo., killing 12 classmates and a teacher and wounding 26 others before killing themselves in the school's library.

- May 21, 1998: Two teenagers were killed and more than 20 people hurt when Kip Kinkel, 17, opened fire at a high school in Springfield, Ore., after killing his parents.

- March 24, 1998: Andrew Golden, 11, and Mitchell Johnson, 13, killed four girls and a teacher at a Jonesboro, Ark., middle school. Ten others were wounded in the shooting.

- Dec. 1, 1997: Three students were killed and five wounded at a high school in West Paducah, Ky. Michael Carneal, then 14, later pleaded guilty but mentally ill to murder and is serving life in prison.

- Oct. 1, 1997: Luke Woodham, 16, of Pearl, Miss., fatally shot two students and wounded seven others after stabbing his mother to death. He was sentenced the following year to three life sentences.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would not shock me to hear similar news like this again in 2013. This place is a big mess.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

OzGuy wrote:The US is one f***ed up place, thank god I live in Switzerland, one of the safest countries in the world.

I bet the feminazi's will have a field day with this, blaming all men for evil.

Switzerland is 3rd in the world when it comes to guns, half of population is armed

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/switzerland
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

here we go again...

look some of us know what is really going on.

they want us to ban our guns. hand over our guns. so they can come in with marshal law. we wont be able to defend our selves.

what they are trying to do is convince us to hand in our weapons.

so they bring in these brainwashed slaves i.e. shooting at an elementary school; colorado batman shooting. in order to convince us to hand in our weapons.

this news makes foriegn people scared of meeting you americans in america.

all foreigners are watching this stuff on tv. i just talked to a lady from iran saying she saw this stuff on tv today.

ugh. great god.

America is now KNOWN all over the world as one of the most dangerous places to live
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

lavezzi wrote:Humans are very fragile regardless of how they act or if theyre aware of the fact, this is because they are dependent on the world external to them for validation. When they are completely denied it, what they are essentially being denied of is their identity. The natural reaction to this is severe resentment on a psycological level and severe anger on an emotional level. Until societies (American society in particular) start to realize that humans are all the exact same in essense beyond fascades, people are going to keep on catagorizing others in extreme ways and treating some with worship and others like dog shit for entirely superficial reasons, then wondering why some go crazy and commit evil acts.
I agree. Society will blame guns again, when they would do just as well blaming People magazine and reality TV. America needs to change its culture, not its laws.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Maker55 wrote:No excuses for the shooters but....

We spend a lot of money on other things in America.

But we don't spend any time realizing the problems that men have.

We need to fix the job, educational and emotional well being of men.

Social isolation and extreme sexual repression for men never ends well.
Yes, the talking heads and politicians don't want to touch this, and it is the elephant in the room.
If they make guns impossible to get by canceling the second amendment, I would predict that the
products of the monster farm will vastly up the ante. For all the blather, guns are not a very efficient way
to commit murder. Then it will be such things as mass poisonings or bombings, with hundreds dead.
Chains and locks with cans of gasoline...hundreds will die at one time
and the monster farm will have taken it all to a new level.

Mark my word.

Outwest
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ssjparris wrote:they want us to ban our guns. hand over our guns. so they can come in with marshal law. we wont be able to defend our selves.
Now this type of thinking I really don't understand. If the US government decided to turn it's full might against you, do you honestly think that you'd be able to defend yourself with a few guns? I mean, maybe you could scare aware a few policemen, but eventually, they'll just send the SWAT team, Rangers, etc., and a few armed civilians don't have much of a chance against highly-trained, professional soldiers--especially if these civilians are not ex-military.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Jackal wrote:
ssjparris wrote:they want us to ban our guns. hand over our guns. so they can come in with marshal law. we wont be able to defend our selves.
Now this type of thinking I really don't understand. If the US government decided to turn it's full might against you, do you honestly think that you'd be able to defend yourself with a few guns? I mean, maybe you could scare aware a few policemen, but eventually, they'll just send the SWAT team, Rangers, etc., and a few armed civilians don't have much of a chance against highly-trained, professional soldiers--especially if these civilians are not ex-military.
America's still split politically over Civil War lines. Frankly I think the South should be their own nation. Better than false unity and an ever widening chasm. So I don't necessarily think in such an instance that it would just be civilians versus soldiers.

Every teacher should have a gun in their desk along with mandatory training. Unfortunately, that will never happen because they're all liberal women.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

OutWest wrote:
Maker55 wrote:No excuses for the shooters but....

We spend a lot of money on other things in America.

But we don't spend any time realizing the problems that men have.

We need to fix the job, educational and emotional well being of men.

Social isolation and extreme sexual repression for men never ends well.
Yes, the talking heads and politicians don't want to touch this, and it is the elephant in the room.
If they make guns impossible to get by canceling the second amendment, I would predict that the
products of the monster farm will vastly up the ante. For all the blather, guns are not a very efficient way
to commit murder. Then it will be such things as mass poisonings or bombings, with hundreds dead.
Chains and locks with cans of gasoline...hundreds will die at one time
and the monster farm will have taken it all to a new level.

Mark my word.

Outwest
Horrible to think about, but probably quite true.

This is a horrible tragedy and I agree with what everyone else said about the causes. I never entertained thoughts of school shootings, but I knew I was that kid. The genius outcast with severe social problems. If anyone were to shoot up the school, they'd have placed bets on me. The students and the teachers. How do you think a kid feels about that? They fear you and it builds up. In middle school my mom tried getting me to see school psychologists, but I refused and rebelled. Wanted to kill her and kept around hatred of her for years. Still do, but mostly now I just regard her as insignificant to my life. I was suicidal then too. In high school we had a substitute who gave us some busywork on CPR. So I filled out this worksheet satirically with everything not to do with CPR, how to suffocate people. Black humor to stay sane in a PC hell hole. So I got called to the principal a few days later and was suspended pending a meeting with a psychologist. My dad came and took me to one immediately; if he had scheduled one for a few days later I'd have likely refused and been expelled. My dad was angry, but he also thought what I wrote was funny. He understood, in a way, but perhaps not so intimately as I. He's at the age where even if he recognizes societal problems, and he does think it has gotten worse here since he was my age, he can just retire on the beach and forget about it all. I can't do that because I have to make a life and I want to start a family. So the next day I come in with my dad after the psychologist has found nothing wrong with me, but the principal tries to make me promise to never do it again. I refused because I could not in all honesty have promised that. So I left the room and my dad somehow convinced her to let me stay.

America is sterile. People like my mother and the principal and the psychologists don't view you as human. They think you're like a test subject to be feared. Kids need love, not fear. My mom's doing that with my dad now, having him read books by the latest experts and having him see psychologists. My dad's a criminal defense lawyer who works with deranged people all the time, so he knows way more about it than she does. Has anyone read Atlas Shrugged? Like Dr. Floyd Ferris. Anyway, my mother took my dad's guns away secretly and hid them from him. They've been having constant fighting about it for the past month. When my dad wasn't around and my older sister was home my mother tried to explain herself and asked our opinion. I told her dad ought to go to the Philippines and bang a girl half his age, solve his problems. I meant it too because as much as my dad and I believe in traditional marriage, my mother does not and is now abusing him. He owes her nothing. But of course my Feminist sister thinks I'm a misogynist. Called our dad an emotional abuser ffs.

So my mom tells dad my sister called me a misogynist and he asked me about it. I told him I'm only as much a misogynist as he is. So he says he regrets having married a cold, emotionless woman, and that I ought to find someone who only wants to give me kisses. So I tell him that's sexist, apparently. According to what all the experts say.

America's no place for men anymore.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

abcdavid01 wrote: America is sterile. People like my mother and the principal and the psychologists don't view you as human. They think you're like a test subject to be feared. Kids need love, not fear.
Agreed. People need compassion and understanding and to be listened to, not to be treated like they're a serial murderer in CSI or Law and Order SVU. Even antisocial people need people to identify with, to help guard against tragedies like this one.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jackal wrote:
That is the politically correct line...you mean amateurs, like in Afghanistan where they have stymied the US military and are just waiting for the US to leave so they can claim victory? Or the Syrian free army, poorly armed amateurs are beating Assad's military machine...

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you hear that they are saying that the shooter was autistic? I guess now they are going to vilify people with autism. Geez.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

After reading more about it in that article, I realize even more I have to get out. I'm very similar to my father and expect any son of mine to be very similar to the two of us. So I think in 30 years from now if I were to start a family here I'd have a son with a very good chance of being Adam Lanza. Or at least dead from suicide. We're too resistant to brainwashing. Happier abroad is about much more than women. It's scary how much I can relate to what's written in that article.

Adam Lanza wasn't born a monster. They turned him into one.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

OutWest wrote: That is the politically correct line...you mean amateurs, like in Afghanistan where they have stymied the US military and are just waiting for the US to leave so they can claim victory? Or the Syrian free army, poorly armed amateurs are beating Assad's military machine...
That is true, but are Americans who are not ex-military as tough as those people that you mentioned and are they willing to make the same sacrifices? I am highly skeptical about that, but I am certainly no expert on the US anymore, as I haven't been there in many years. I read articles like the "too fat to fight" article about how most men in the US are too fat to be able to join the military, so based on information like that, I have some doubts.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... shape.html