Another Daily Shooting in America.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

abcdavid01 wrote: Every teacher should have a gun in their desk along with mandatory training. Unfortunately, that will never happen because they're all liberal women.
That's no good because there are also lots of nutty teachers in America. If the policy you talked about were implemented, then we would have stories of teachers shooting students who just "looked suspicious." ("I thought he had a gun, but later it turned out it was a graphing calculator.") I don't trust the judgement of American teachers anymore than I trust the judgement of American students.

Perhaps a few armed security guards in American high schools might be a good idea, though.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Jackal wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote: Every teacher should have a gun in their desk along with mandatory training. Unfortunately, that will never happen because they're all liberal women.
That's no good because there are also lots of nutty teachers in America. If the policy you talked about were implemented, then we would have stories of teachers shooting students who just "looked suspicious." ("I thought he had a gun, but later it turned out it was a graphing calculator.") I don't trust the judgement of American teachers anymore than I trust the judgement of American students.

Perhaps a few armed security guards in American high schools might be a good idea, though.
Well yeah, the good teachers get fired here. America is screwed. What I suppose I mean is that we shouldn't have pansy ass teachers union garbage in the first place.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

abcdavid01 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Maker55 wrote:No excuses for the shooters but....

We spend a lot of money on other things in America.

But we don't spend any time realizing the problems that men have.

We need to fix the job, educational and emotional well being of men.

Social isolation and extreme sexual repression for men never ends well.
Yes, the talking heads and politicians don't want to touch this, and it is the elephant in the room.
If they make guns impossible to get by canceling the second amendment, I would predict that the
products of the monster farm will vastly up the ante. For all the blather, guns are not a very efficient way
to commit murder. Then it will be such things as mass poisonings or bombings, with hundreds dead.
Chains and locks with cans of gasoline...hundreds will die at one time
and the monster farm will have taken it all to a new level.

Mark my word.

Outwest
Horrible to think about, but probably quite true.

This is a horrible tragedy and I agree with what everyone else said about the causes. I never entertained thoughts of school shootings, but I knew I was that kid. The genius outcast with severe social problems. If anyone were to shoot up the school, they'd have placed bets on me. The students and the teachers. How do you think a kid feels about that? They fear you and it builds up. In middle school my mom tried getting me to see school psychologists, but I refused and rebelled. Wanted to kill her and kept around hatred of her for years. Still do, but mostly now I just regard her as insignificant to my life. I was suicidal then too. In high school we had a substitute who gave us some busywork on CPR. So I filled out this worksheet satirically with everything not to do with CPR, how to suffocate people. Black humor to stay sane in a PC hell hole. So I got called to the principal a few days later and was suspended pending a meeting with a psychologist. My dad came and took me to one immediately; if he had scheduled one for a few days later I'd have likely refused and been expelled. My dad was angry, but he also thought what I wrote was funny. He understood, in a way, but perhaps not so intimately as I. He's at the age where even if he recognizes societal problems, and he does think it has gotten worse here since he was my age, he can just retire on the beach and forget about it all. I can't do that because I have to make a life and I want to start a family. So the next day I come in with my dad after the psychologist has found nothing wrong with me, but the principal tries to make me promise to never do it again. I refused because I could not in all honesty have promised that. So I left the room and my dad somehow convinced her to let me stay.

America is sterile. People like my mother and the principal and the psychologists don't view you as human. They think you're like a test subject to be feared. Kids need love, not fear. My mom's doing that with my dad now, having him read books by the latest experts and having him see psychologists. My dad's a criminal defense lawyer who works with deranged people all the time, so he knows way more about it than she does. Has anyone read Atlas Shrugged? Like Dr. Floyd Ferris. Anyway, my mother took my dad's guns away secretly and hid them from him. They've been having constant fighting about it for the past month. When my dad wasn't around and my older sister was home my mother tried to explain herself and asked our opinion. I told her dad ought to go to the Philippines and bang a girl half his age, solve his problems. I meant it too because as much as my dad and I believe in traditional marriage, my mother does not and is now abusing him. He owes her nothing. But of course my Feminist sister thinks I'm a misogynist. Called our dad an emotional abuser ffs.

So my mom tells dad my sister called me a misogynist and he asked me about it. I told him I'm only as much a misogynist as he is. So he says he regrets having married a cold, emotionless woman, and that I ought to find someone who only wants to give me kisses. So I tell him that's sexist, apparently. According to what all the experts say.

America's no place for men anymore.
Great post.America is no place for men and i can see this a lot clearer now.If only i had known about this 7 years ago.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/ ... s-talk-abo

Look at this. This blog post is spreading now about a woman who has a son like Lanza and the rest. I am tempted to write my own blog post, "I am Adam Lanza" and try to get it viral. We are just seeing this society for what it is and it is too much for us to handle. We have to change it or leave. I wouldn't trust a son of mine not to be f***ed up if I raised him here. What if my dad was never around and I had been raised by my mother alone? I might have been Adam Lanza.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on December 16th, 2012, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Yes, the talking heads and politicians don't want to touch this, and it is the elephant in the room.
If they make guns impossible to get by canceling the second amendment, I would predict that the
products of the monster farm will vastly up the ante. For all the blather, guns are not a very efficient way
to commit murder. Then it will be such things as mass poisonings or bombings, with hundreds dead.

Mark my word.

Outwest

This is a horrible tragedy and I agree with what everyone else said about the causes. I never entertained thoughts of school shootings, but I knew I was that kid. The genius outcast with severe social problems. If anyone were to shoot up the school, they'd have placed bets on me. The students and the teachers. How do you think a kid feels about that? They fear you and it builds up. In middle school my mom tried getting me to see school psychologists, but I refused and rebelled. Wanted to kill her and kept around hatred of her for years. Still do, but mostly now I just regard her as insignificant to my life. I was suicidal then too. In high school we had a substitute who gave us some busywork on CPR. So I filled out this worksheet satirically with everything not to do with CPR, how to suffocate people. Black humor to stay sane in a PC hell hole. So I got called to the principal a few days later and was suspended pending a meeting with a psychologist. My dad came and took me to one immediately; if he had scheduled one for a few days later I'd have likely refused and been expelled. My dad was angry, but he also thought what I wrote was funny. He understood, in a way, but perhaps not so intimately as I. He's at the age where even if he recognizes societal problems, and he does think it has gotten worse here since he was my age, he can just retire on the beach and forget about it all. I can't do that because I have to make a life and I want to start a family. So the next day I come in with my dad after the psychologist has found nothing wrong with me, but the principal tries to make me promise to never do it again. I refused because I could not in all honesty have promised that. So I left the room and my dad somehow convinced her to let me stay.

America is sterile. People like my mother and the principal and the psychologists don't view you as human. They think you're like a test subject to be feared. Kids need love, not fear. My mom's doing that with my dad now, having him read books by the latest experts and having him see psychologists. My dad's a criminal defense lawyer who works with deranged people all the time, so he knows way more about it than she does. Has anyone read Atlas Shrugged? Like Dr. Floyd Ferris. Anyway, my mother took my dad's guns away secretly and hid them from him. They've been having constant fighting about it for the past month. When my dad wasn't around and my older sister was home my mother tried to explain herself and asked our opinion. I told her dad ought to go to the Philippines and bang a girl half his age, solve his problems. I meant it too because as much as my dad and I believe in traditional marriage, my mother does not and is now abusing him. He owes her nothing. But of course my Feminist sister thinks I'm a misogynist. Called our dad an emotional abuser ffs.

So my mom tells dad my sister called me a misogynist and he asked me about it. I told him I'm only as much a misogynist as he is. So he says he regrets having married a cold, emotionless woman, and that I ought to find someone who only wants to give me kisses. So I tell him that's sexist, apparently. According to what all the experts say.

Great post.America is no place for men and i can see this a lot clearer now.If only i had known about this 7 years ago.
Hey Stephen - now that you've been in-country for a bit do you feel that men are truly valued as men there? And that the women are truly women and not wanna-be-men with vajayjay's like they are in the West?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

manly5000 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Mark my word.

Outwest

Hey Stephen - now that you've been in-country for a bit do you feel that men are truly valued as men there? And that the women are truly women and not wanna-be-men with vajayjay's like they are in the West?
Oh for sure dude.The men here are super masculine but they at the same time they don't act like ass holes or feel as though they need to prove themselves.They are quick to pour more beer into your cup and ask you questions about travel and culture and women.My wife cooks,cleans,washes and folds my clothes and likes it.She also works and goes to school.Like i said if you plan on going solo and want to find a real women you gotta have a game plan because your status as an American really does not do alot.And know the language.There is p4p but that is not my style.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Jackal wrote:
ssjparris wrote:they want us to ban our guns. hand over our guns. so they can come in with marshal law. we wont be able to defend our selves.
Now this type of thinking I really don't understand. If the US government decided to turn it's full might against you, do you honestly think that you'd be able to defend yourself with a few guns? I mean, maybe you could scare aware a few policemen, but eventually, they'll just send the SWAT team, Rangers, etc., and a few armed civilians don't have much of a chance against highly-trained, professional soldiers--especially if these civilians are not ex-military.
There's not enough of them...if 5-10% fought it would be a massacre.

Not to mention there are ways of acquiring heavier weapons if you first have light weapons.

Sympathetic elements of military and police, pissed off veterans...I could go on.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

OutWest wrote:
Jackal wrote:
ssjparris wrote:they want us to ban our guns. hand over our guns. so they can come in with marshal law. we wont be able to defend our selves.
Now this type of thinking I really don't understand. If the US government decided to turn it's full might against you, do you honestly think that you'd be able to defend yourself with a few guns? I mean, maybe you could scare aware a few policemen, but eventually, they'll just send the SWAT team, Rangers, etc., and a few armed civilians don't have much of a chance against highly-trained, professional soldiers--especially if these civilians are not ex-military.
That is the politically correct line...you mean amateurs, like in Afghanistan where they have stymied the US military and are just waiting for the US to leave so they can claim victory? Or the Syrian free army, poorly armed amateurs are beating Assad's military machine...

Outwest
Actually mostly mercenaries and Al Ciada with US supplied stinger missles...

They're even sending Gadaffi's captured stash from Libya to help them.

They are not grassroots by any means...US led proxy war against Assad, same way they got rid of Gadaffi.

Probably has something to do with not trading oil in dollars or some similar beef.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

leavingusa wrote: There's not enough of them...if 5-10% fought it would be a massacre.

Not to mention there are ways of acquiring heavier weapons if you first have light weapons.

Sympathetic elements of military and police, pissed off veterans...I could go on.
Hmm, I suppose you have a point. But anyway, I guess I have never seen the US as a prize worth fighting over. I suppose that some of you actually feel some personal connection to the US, which is something that I'm not even capable of imagining.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

abcdavid01 wrote:This is a horrible tragedy and I agree with what everyone else said about the causes. I never entertained thoughts of school shootings, but I knew I was that kid. The genius outcast with severe social problems. If anyone were to shoot up the school, they'd have placed bets on me. The students and the teachers. How do you think a kid feels about that? They fear you and it builds up. In middle school my mom tried getting me to see school psychologists, but I refused and rebelled. Wanted to kill her and kept around hatred of her for years. Still do, but mostly now I just regard her as insignificant to my life. I was suicidal then too. In high school we had a substitute who gave us some busywork on CPR. So I filled out this worksheet satirically with everything not to do with CPR, how to suffocate people. Black humour to stay sane in a PC hell hole. So I got called to the principal a few days later and was suspended pending a meeting with a psychologist. My dad came and took me to one immediately; if he had scheduled one for a few days later I'd have likely refused and been expelled. My dad was angry, but he also thought what I wrote was funny. He understood, in a way, but perhaps not so intimately as I. He's at the age where even if he recognizes societal problems, and he does think it has gotten worse here since he was my age, he can just retire on the beach and forget about it all. I can't do that because I have to make a life and I want to start a family. So the next day I come in with my dad after the psychologist has found nothing wrong with me, but the principal tries to make me promise to never do it again. I refused because I could not in all honesty have promised that. So I left the room and my dad somehow convinced her to let me stay.

America is sterile. People like my mother and the principal and the psychologists don't view you as human. They think you're like a test subject to be feared. Kids need love, not fear. My mom's doing that with my dad now, having him read books by the latest experts and having him see psychologists. My dad's a criminal defence lawyer who works with deranged people all the time, so he knows way more about it than she does. Has anyone read Atlas Shrugged? Like Dr. Floyd Ferris. Anyway, my mother took my dad's guns away secretly and hid them from him. They've been having constant fighting about it for the past month. When my dad wasn't around and my older sister was home my mother tried to explain herself and asked our opinion. I told her dad ought to go to the Philippines and bang a girl half his age, solve his problems. I meant it too because as much as my dad and I believe in traditional marriage, my mother does not and is now abusing him. He owes her nothing. But of course my Feminist sister thinks I'm a misogynist. Called our dad an emotional abuser ffs.

So my mom tells dad that my sister called me a misogynist and he asked me about it. I told him I'm only as much a misogynist as he is. So he says he regrets having married a cold, emotionless woman, and that I ought to find someone who only wants to give me kisses. So I tell him that's sexist, apparently. According to what all the experts say.

Originally, I only made an account to communicate with the few (1% of) members here who aren't about complaints, ignorance and general insipidity, but after reading your post, I have to say something.

I was that kid too. I still am. I did have the idea of murder when I was young, but on a smaller scale -- just to those who really made school suck, but not the ENTIRE student body. Like you, I'm resistant to brainwashing, conformity and unwilling change. Maybe even more-so than you. Had my fair share of expels from schools -- including a Christian private school that I did NOT get on well in. Textbook genius outcast. Story of my life. Everyone says how smart I am and how kids should use me as an example, but those same people slander me behind my back and try to make my life difficult. Like you, administrators of all types from all slices of the pie have tried to hop me up on various medications. Ritalin, Aderoll -- all that shit. But unlike you, I didn't have ANY male at all, let alone one that understood the type of being that I am/was. Any female presence in my life has been a negative and detriment attribute of my own, but such will no longer be the case once I join the military and build my businesses.

I did something similar to what you did with your black humour page. Was stuffed in a looney bin for 72 hours. Of course that didn't go on my record because of something that is both a blessing and a curse.

You said you could be Adam Lanza. Well, I could be worse -- I think I am. Honestly, if I were to snap, I wouldn't do what Adam Lanza did. Whatever my idea of revenge was, I'd make sure it was surgical and precise, all the while pretending to be "normal". I know for a FACT that if I had a son, and he grew up in the West (America especially), he'd be at the very LEAST, someone like Adam. My experiences have made me far worse than any crazed gunman could ever be. I know how to blend in, how to plan, how to adapt. I turn my weaknesses into strengths.

I'm happy that you had your dad in your life and that you're close to him. America is no place for men, the West is no place for men, and I'm convinced that the WORLD will be no place for men in due time.

Just had to say that. Great post.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ambition wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:This is a horrible tragedy and I agree with what everyone else said about the causes. I never entertained thoughts of school shootings, but I knew I was that kid. The genius outcast with severe social problems. If anyone were to shoot up the school, they'd have placed bets on me. The students and the teachers. How do you think a kid feels about that? They fear you and it builds up. In middle school my mom tried getting me to see school psychologists, but I refused and rebelled. Wanted to kill her and kept around hatred of her for years. Still do, but mostly now I just regard her as insignificant to my life. I was suicidal then too. In high school we had a substitute who gave us some busywork on CPR. So I filled out this worksheet satirically with everything not to do with CPR, how to suffocate people. Black humour to stay sane in a PC hell hole. So I got called to the principal a few days later and was suspended pending a meeting with a psychologist. My dad came and took me to one immediately; if he had scheduled one for a few days later I'd have likely refused and been expelled. My dad was angry, but he also thought what I wrote was funny. He understood, in a way, but perhaps not so intimately as I. He's at the age where even if he recognizes societal problems, and he does think it has gotten worse here since he was my age, he can just retire on the beach and forget about it all. I can't do that because I have to make a life and I want to start a family. So the next day I come in with my dad after the psychologist has found nothing wrong with me, but the principal tries to make me promise to never do it again. I refused because I could not in all honesty have promised that. So I left the room and my dad somehow convinced her to let me stay.

America is sterile. People like my mother and the principal and the psychologists don't view you as human. They think you're like a test subject to be feared. Kids need love, not fear. My mom's doing that with my dad now, having him read books by the latest experts and having him see psychologists. My dad's a criminal defence lawyer who works with deranged people all the time, so he knows way more about it than she does. Has anyone read Atlas Shrugged? Like Dr. Floyd Ferris. Anyway, my mother took my dad's guns away secretly and hid them from him. They've been having constant fighting about it for the past month. When my dad wasn't around and my older sister was home my mother tried to explain herself and asked our opinion. I told her dad ought to go to the Philippines and bang a girl half his age, solve his problems. I meant it too because as much as my dad and I believe in traditional marriage, my mother does not and is now abusing him. He owes her nothing. But of course my Feminist sister thinks I'm a misogynist. Called our dad an emotional abuser ffs.

So my mom tells dad that my sister called me a misogynist and he asked me about it. I told him I'm only as much a misogynist as he is. So he says he regrets having married a cold, emotionless woman, and that I ought to find someone who only wants to give me kisses. So I tell him that's sexist, apparently. According to what all the experts say.

Originally, I only made an account to communicate with the few (1% of) members here who aren't about complaints, ignorance and general insipidity, but after reading your post, I have to say something.

I was that kid too. I still am. I did have the idea of murder when I was young, but on a smaller scale -- just to those who really made school suck, but not the ENTIRE student body. Like you, I'm resistant to brainwashing, conformity and unwilling change. Maybe even more-so than you. Had my fair share of expels from schools -- including a Christian private school that I did NOT get on well in. Textbook genius outcast. Story of my life. Everyone says how smart I am and how kids should use me as an example, but those same people slander me behind my back and try to make my life difficult. Like you, administrators of all types from all slices of the pie have tried to hop me up on various medications. Ritalin, Aderoll -- all that shit. But unlike you, I didn't have ANY male at all, let alone one that understood the type of being that I am/was. Any female presence in my life has been a negative and detriment attribute of my own, but such will no longer be the case once I join the military and build my businesses.

I did something similar to what you did with your black humour page. Was stuffed in a looney bin for 72 hours. Of course that didn't go on my record because of something that is both a blessing and a curse.

You said you could be Adam Lanza. Well, I could be worse -- I think I am. Honestly, if I were to snap, I wouldn't do what Adam Lanza did. Whatever my idea of revenge was, I'd make sure it was surgical and precise, all the while pretending to be "normal". I know for a FACT that if I had a son, and he grew up in the West (America especially), he'd be at the very LEAST, someone like Adam. My experiences have made me far worse than any crazed gunman could ever be. I know how to blend in, how to plan, how to adapt. I turn my weaknesses into strengths.

I'm happy that you had your dad in your life and that you're close to him. America is no place for men, the West is no place for men, and I'm convinced that the WORLD will be no place for men in due time.

Just had to say that. Great post.
They don't hear you until someone's dead. My advice? If you don't have someone to be a positive male role model, become a positive male role model for someone else. Remember your gifts. I value my intelligence and want a male heir to keep it alive after I'm dead. You could just as well write a book or make some art.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.