Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another Daily Shooting in America.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:45 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm







Postby publicduende » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:49 am

lone_yakuza wrote:I was a lot like you. I was valedictorian both in middle school and in high school and got into one of the USA's top 10 universities because of being well rounded, working my a** off, having some natural intelligence, and working my a** off.

Obviously I had no social life because of A. Racism and hatred for East Asian males B. I made it my goal to get into one of the top 10 universities and to be able to make bank later in life so I would not have to deal with all the racism and hatred

There was a time when I thought about going out and massacring guilty, evil, racist people with my katana/weapons. But that would take a long time/a lot of planning/lots of resources and weaponry to look at public records and go out and kill criminal scum or racists or go attack the KKK headquarters in Idaho. I mean they would probably be pretty spread out unless it was some kind of KKK meeting or cross burning. Plus those people probably have guns, so I'd need my own guns.

The point is though, these killers are not dishing out any kind of justice. They have no honor and no morals.

They are just mindlessly killing innocent people or people who have not yet committed any real serious crimes. Killing little kids? Who the f**k is that evil? I'd have second thoughts about killing a man with a family as well. Maybe not if they are the type of KKK white supremacist Nazi fuckers who threatened to kill me in the past, because then their entire family would be racist potential murderers who want to see other races thrown into ovens and burned alive.

If I were going to go out with a gigantic bang, why not also do a favor for the rest of society and kill criminals, lowlives, and racist white nationalist nazi KKKers? I don't care if I die by blue suicide (which is where cops shoot you dead for waving around a weapon).

I'll be happy wiping some KKK nazi fuckers and criminal scum off the face of the earth.

I wouldn't do anything to cops but I wouldn't let them take me alive, I'd make enough threats so that they would have to shoot me dead as I pretend to charge at them with my katana drawn.

I mean these killers like V-Tech. Why waste time killing people who have nothing to do with the evils of this world? Why not go kill some corrupt CEO who has destroyed millions of lives around the world? Why not go kill criminals and lowlives?

Obviously I don't think about this shit anymore because I am focused on improving my life and want to help East Asia form a union, but if things were ever to look that hopeless and somehow I went insane, I would definitely go and kill some criminals and racists with my sword/gun/bombs.

I would never be like these dishonorable lowlives and kill innocents or little kids. Only extremely cruel and crazy people would do such a thing. They should be killing people who need to be killed like the people making this world a terrible place -> criminals, racist KKK nazi types on all levels, bullies, corrupt CEOS who destroy millions of lives. etc


LY, I know you will hate me for what I'm telling you right now, but your rant about embarking in a samurai-style killing spree against those agents of racism and social hatred which dented your adolescence proves the same point Adam Lanza had when shooting a bunch of 8 year olds.

When it erupts, this kind of violence is blind. It's blind because it cannot be directed to the prime movers of that violence, as they are nicely shielded by armies of private guards in the corridors of power: in Capitol Hill, Wall Street, some anonymous district in a Caribbean island, etc.

The same powers who designed society to breed this kind of problems have already taken all the necessary steps to distract the public attention from themselves, the real culprits, and build defensive wall after defensive wall to ensure that not only no harm is ever done to them, but they will always be able to continue with their agenda whatever social conditions may occur in the future.

You say you graduated from one of the top 10 universities in the US. What if I told you that social policies created in the same corridors you used to walk, roaming from lecture to lecture, are directly responsible for your situation, and that of other million Americans (let alone the BILLIONS non-American over the past 50 years). Wouldn't that suggest you it's better to go and kill those self-assured academics? It's (very) obviously an hyperbole, but same goes for politicians and advisors, bankers and economists.

We have being fooled for a long time. The lizard left long ago. All we have is her flapping tail to show our outrage against.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:03 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby publicduende » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 am

lone_yakuza wrote:As for the shooter, it is not a product of violent video games. Violent video games are an escape and a way that people can control urges to kill people. Just like how p**n reduces rape.

I know many people who would have raped or killed a long time ago had they not had access to games or p**n.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/ever ... _rape.html

http://www.freakonomics.com/2011/08/04/ ... continues/



I could agree with you. Yet I was pointing at the fact that being a (violent) videogame fanatic is a necessary, not sufficient condition. Not all videogame players go on and start shooting people with real guns. But a worrying number of kids who perpetrated a mass shooting were indeed known to be obsessive virtual shooter players.

lone_yakuza wrote:Think about it.

You have all these total babes sucking your wee wee on camera POV style and also letting you bang them POV style and these girls are your exact type, the girlfriend you always wanted.

Would you even look twice or think about "raping" an average or ugly girl? No of course not.

The pretty girl rejects you because of something stupid you cannot control such as your race? Easy. Go home and masturbate to the POV video, which for many people can seem like the real thing or at least you can pretend.

In the past, a guy with pent of sexual energy would have definitely taken the pretty girl by force and raped her.l


No, I don't agree with the above. Somebody insane enough to walk out his bedroom and rape a young woman, is very probably insane enough to target the first girl he spots on the street, or in a bar, regardless of whether she's a POV-style babe or the unattractive postman's daughter. When the abuse happens in its more devious premeditated form, it's usually a weak woman, who gets targeted: a girl with a learning disability who may be more easily sold to the plan, or - as it often happens - children in the neighbourhoood.

Porn is a nice outlet for temporary surges in testosterone. It's a nice way to get inspired, turned on and then enact with your girlfriend, partner or wife. It's also true that, perhaps not dissimilarly from videogames, too much iof the "simulated" reality of model-quality babes doing all sort of stuff with your eleventh finger ends up blurring the boundaries between a bedroom fantasy and reality. Potential rapists or shooter often live in that gray area.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 am

publicduende wrote:Hikikomori is a product of Japanese society not giving credible alternatives to the typical Japanese man way of life: try hard to get into a good school, pass the exam for a good uni, enter ABC Corporation as an office boy and try and climb the ladder while enduring the 14 hours a day working hours, marry the first young woman you met in high school or college who's still eligible, buy a house on a 35 year mortgage, keep on working, see very little of your wife and kids because you prefer drink up the night with your workmates. If you're lucky, really lucky you will retire on a good pension and spend the remaining 5/10 years of your life tending your flowers and carving wooden masks at the local senior citizen club. End of.

This routine was easy to sell and easy to accept so long the social contract on both parts (the individual and the society) was still holding. With its 30th year of almost continuous recession, Japanese companies prefer to outsource to China, the Philippines or Vietnam, so much of the past 2 "soldier generations" are tired to fight a lost battle. Many of them won't even begin to fight. There are not enough jobs, and Japanese young men are smart enough to roam the Internet, read about different ways of living and drawing the consequences.


The question now to consider is, with the global recession that at least for America looks like that start of our own lost decade(s), will hikikomori like activities begin to prevail in the West? I can only speak for America where I suspect they already have.

I agree with you and Outwest, for that matter. The problem is, the kind of societal-level change you advocate is impossible, not just because it would take too much time and resources, but because the powers to be have designed society to be dysfunctional and breed dysfunction after dysfunction. Only a society that is kept in a permanent state of misery and frustration will easily turn to material surrogates: games and i-Shit, new cars, clothes and jewellery, binge eating/drinking, etc. Even what you label as "feminism" is just the reflection of this kind of conditioning on women. Women react by f***ing everything that moves. Men react killing pixelated characters on a HDTV screen and, (very) few of them end up killing them for real.


This is why I have turned my attention from Feminism to Post-Modernism.

Back to the topic, the only thing society can do to prevent these horrible tragedies from repeating themselves is to act on the short-term, "incumbent" danger. Limit the frequency and violence with which these episodes occur. How about issuing a permanent ban on gun possession on all households which contain a sex offender, or a felon, or a young man (or woman) under 25 with a certified emotional/social/learning disability? You say such a definition would include too many false positives? Well, then how we define a false positive?

There's more, methinks. The Newtown shooting is not just a product of videogame + real gun + social disability kid combined. It's a product of the coveted upper middle class of suburban America that "no see, no speak, no hear". American Beauty was a great portrait of what lies beneath those lovely landscaped gardens, what brews behind those fresco walls and what is consumed inside those young hearts. That's a place where social services are out of place, where it's politically incorrect to even assume that there might be something toxic, something ready to explode, in a single mom with a stash of military-grade weapons in her cupboard and a kids whose mental health was continuing to deteriorate year after year. Upper class suburbia is a place too posh for the US social services, for the cops, for a slightly nosier member of the local community.


Okay, so I understand you on timing. I'd probably be convinced on those proposals as well. How do you stop someone from targeting a maternity ward next? I mean, for me the answer is just leaving and finding a society less likely to have these worries. That's happier abroad. Of course other societies have their own problems, but for me, crazed mass murderers is pretty bad. More unsettling than mere homicide or organized crime, etc.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 am

publicduende wrote:You say you graduated from one of the top 10 universities in the US. What if I told you that social policies created in the same corridors you used to walk, roaming from lecture to lecture, are directly responsible for your situation, and that of other million Americans (let alone the BILLIONS non-American over the past 50 years). Wouldn't that suggest you it's better to go and kill those self-assured academics? It's (very) obviously an hyperbole, but same goes for politicians and advisors, bankers and economists.


I address this problem here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17083

I was just reading this blog post claiming William F. Buckley (and Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilley, etc.) are Leftists. Here's a quote:

"The reason that Buckley is a leftist is the reason that most of us are leftists. To associate with polite company in modern America is to be (or at least feign being) a leftist of some sort. Try reading one of our articles out loud in your college classroom and see what happens (hint: expulsion)"

The Post-Modernists have made it impossible to even have real discussions challenging their views.

lone_yakuza wrote:Do the sort of people who commit violent crimes commit more crimes when they watch violence? And the answer appears to be no, for the simple reason that they can't commit crimes and watch movies simultaneously.


It is experiments like these that make me continue to doubt the viability of democracy.

There is something disturbing about your post Yakuza. How far are we to go with this? Should there be First Person Shooter games where you go on a rampage in an office killing coworkers? Or simulate attacking a school? There's rape porn as a genre, but we also have laws against child pornography. Of course the argument is made that it's child abuse, but the academics, the moral relativists, they would say there's nothing objectively wrong with child porn. And simulations circumvent the legal aspect entirely. Can you imagine a society producing child sex bots? My God. It's almost as bad as systematically murdering newborns with a hammer.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:25 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
publicduende wrote:You say you graduated from one of the top 10 universities in the US. What if I told you that social policies created in the same corridors you used to walk, roaming from lecture to lecture, are directly responsible for your situation, and that of other million Americans (let alone the BILLIONS non-American over the past 50 years). Wouldn't that suggest you it's better to go and kill those self-assured academics? It's (very) obviously an hyperbole, but same goes for politicians and advisors, bankers and economists.


I address this problem here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17083

I was just reading this blog post claiming William F. Buckley (and Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilley, etc.) are Leftists. Here's a quote:

"The reason that Buckley is a leftist is the reason that most of us are leftists. To associate with polite company in modern America is to be (or at least feign being) a leftist of some sort. Try reading one of our articles out loud in your college classroom and see what happens (hint: expulsion)"

The Post-Modernists have made it impossible to even have real discussions challenging their views.


Except that I think you are confused.

Most of the "rightists" are racists and would have us go back to the time when it was legal to lynch East Asian males and black/African males and pillage and rape non-white/caucasian nations. They are still pillaging and raping non-anglosaxoncaucasian nations and imposing their imperialism at present. They simply want more freedom to do so.

They believe "might is right" yet cower and complain and scream and moan when East Asia is on the rise. So if they really believe might is right, then they have no right to complain when East Asia destroys the west and comes here to pillage and rape and destroy the anglosaxons/anglosphere/western imperialists.


And in fact, that would be justified given the undeniable facts of history. It would simply be giving these right-wingers a taste of their own medicine.

I've had political discussions (arguements) with rightwingers, and they always shout down any point I bring up about trying to solve things through diplomacy instead of the west's constant "might is right" "non-whites are inferior" dialogue. They always shout people like me down and try to prevent me from talking.

Right wingers are no different than left wingers when it comes to "making it impossible to have a real discussion."

There is no discussion to be had. They hate people like me for being what I am, an East Asian male. Therefore, my only possible response is to annihilate them and wipe them off the face of the earth because that is what they want to do to me and my kind.

East Asia needs to realize this and stop sucking up to America, because America's ultimate goal through cultural imperialism, hollywood poisoning, and past western imperialist colonialist approaches, has always been to conquer, divide, and control East Asia and its inhabitants and still to this day views East Asians as "inferior."

There is no dialogue to be had. It is war and has always been war.

Bill O'Reilly is no leftist at all. He is a right wing asshole who does not want to hear anything the opposition wants to say.

In the end, these are irreconcilable worldviews and because the races/phenotypes are completely different.

The rightwing racist KKK white supremacist anglosaxons and other western european imperialists who currently side with "America" and the American Empire VS the leftwing anti-racist, anti-imperialist, equalists who side with the rest of the world, which largely just wants to see a world without racial hierarchy,


but if that is not possible, I would rather see my own ethnicity/race at the "top" than have to continue to suffer under the affects of western imperialist white supremacist psychological warfare through hollywood and western media.


You're looking at it through a lens of empiricism based on your own experiences. I'm not held down by that idiotic racial destiny crap. Frankly I think it's just a matter of linguistics. Words like liberal and conservative have completely opposite meanings based on the context. The fact that they'd whine about the rise of Asia just means they are not the people I am referring to. A true right winger, under the definition I would use, would praise the rise of progress no matter the source. The proof is in what is tangible. I think outsourcing is wonderful for example.

I think the greatest modern right winger is Lee Kuan Yew for how he transformed Singapore.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 am

I don't consider myself conservative. In America, a strong belief in capitalism is considered conservative, but capitalism itself is anti-conservative because it requires constant innovation. I think the greatest modern right winger is Lee Kuan Yew for his transformation of Singapore.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 am

Great article examining reactions:

http://therightstuff.biz/2012/12/18/sho ... stupidity/

So what IS the root cause? The shooting sprees that popularized this phenomena began within the US Postal system and consisted of blatant revenge killings against supervisors and management who had either fired, disciplined, or in many cases, unfairly treated the gunman. Oftentimes the coworkers expressed complete understanding for the coworker responsible for the killings, and some were even spared purely because they were the only individuals to show the gunman a modicum of kindness. While it has been popular since day 1 to categorize mass shootings as the actions of lunatics and madmen, this simply isn’t true. The violence is never truly random, in fact, the great majority of the time the targets are very clearly seen as enemies by the gunman.

When you take a man, of any age, and deny him a sense of purpose, tell him he’s worthless, fire him from his long held job, or make him feel helpless and cut adrift in life, expect to reap the consequences. Men and women carry within them the genes of warriors, revolutionaries, and patriots, but the modern social order has commodified them into “human resourcesâ€￾ fit to be bought and sold at will. For men this is particularly horrible, as a meaningless existence of pushing buttons, moving stacks of paper around, or hawking cheap merchandise fails to satisfy a brain evolved from eons of hunting animals and killing adversaries. If you thought your prospects for the future consisted only in working at Walmart or getting laid off/fired from one meaningless job after another, while society marginalized your social group, you might think about going out in a blaze of destruction too. Funny how no one seems to connect the rising suicide rates, depression, and “mental illnessâ€￾ with common sense problems in modern culture. Suicide now kills more people than traffic accidents. Think about that, and let it sink in. People are choosing to end their own lives rather than deal with the mediocre tyranny of their mundane existence, and some of them are making a statement when they do it.

The problem isn’t the quantity or type of guns, the problem is the elephant in the room that we’re choosing to ignore: Our disintegrating society is poisoning us.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Guts and 4 guests