State Side Solutions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

State Side Solutions

Post by drealm »

It's best to leave the country, but if you can't what do you do before leaving to keep sane?

I mostly go to AMP's. This is my highlight of the week/month ect. This gives me P4P and conversation.

You can try dating new immigrants but they're hard to find and ultimately your relationship won't last long if you plan to leave the USA. I don't like using people.

There's one Mexican store near me that I walk into on occasions (family run by immigrants). It temporarily reminds me of Mexico.

I go to a church that has some immigrants but I'm not their ethnicity so I won't fit into their social circles.

In general I find everything else in the states either boring or irritating. Everything feels lifeless and bland in America.

What do you guys do to keep sane?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

More guys should keep girls chained up in their basement. That way you can have all the sex and conversation you want at anytime!

Seriously though, sounds like to me that you are "trapped" and just waiting to get out. The only state side solution is to go overseas, and bring a wife back on a K1 fiancee visa. That garners some risk because you can't guarantee if the girl will leave/screw you over and you have to be making some good dough as that entire process is expensive and later on if you want to end up living in a nice area.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

What do *I* do to keep sane?

I work on my languages. Keep watching the amount of debt I have widdle down as I work my ass off and pay it off. Think about how much money I'm going to save once I'm done paying that debt off in a few months. Keep making progress in the gym.

I keep seeing progress in my life and that makes me realize that I'm actually DOING something to bring that big moment closer where I get to leave this failed society behind me once and for all, and go out to seek my place in this world.

Nothing could bring me greater satisfaction than that.

DO SOMETHING to put yourself closer to the big moment. Everything else is meaningless in comparison.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Selling off all my crap, working out and telling people how much AW are cunts right now. What can they do to me? Nothing, I am a 215lb guy who f**k shit up. They know I am leaving and could care less about society.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: State Side Solutions

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:In general I find everything else in the states either boring or irritating. Everything feels lifeless and bland in America.

What do you guys do to keep sane?
I always feel the same. I'm stuck in America while I finish my degree and build some savings. Once I get those completed I can finally say goodbye to America.

Everything in the states is boring, irritating, bland, lifeless, unfriendly, uninviting, and there is social isolation.

What keeps me sane is knowing that there will come a time when I will leave America. When I leave America I am confident that I will attract many good, friendly girls. Have my first girlfriend (or girlfriends) that are more desirable than any American girl could hope to be. I also tell myself I'm lucky to have never been in a relationship with an American girl. American girls aren't desirable, even if the American girl is hot, she's not desirable to me anymore. I know that American girls are rotten to the core.

I know that when I leave America that dreams can come true. Inside of America the only thing that comes true are nightmares. America is a nightmare nation and a hell on Earth.

Another thing that keeps me sane is knowing someday I will be one of the few who won't be stuck in America when the nation collapses. Everyone can see the signs that in 20 or 30 years America will be a nation riddled by disease, obesity, mental illness, totalitarianism, poverty, toxic food, a police state, mass taxation, no social security, a population of slaves (student loan debtors), total censorship, and a top 1% that will continue to pillage America. Then the world can leave America in the strife it created for itself.
Last edited by Tsar on December 15th, 2012, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Tsar wrote:Another thing that keeps me sane is knowing someday I will be one of the few who won't be stuck in America when the nation collapses. Everyone can see the signs that in 20 or 30 years America will be a nation riddled by disease, obesity, mental illness, totalitarianism, poverty, toxic food, a police state, mass taxation, no social security, a population of slaves (student loan debtors), total censorship, and a top 1% that will continue to pillage America. Then the world can leave America in the strife it created for itself.
Just don't go to China because that's very close to what China is like right now lol (except for the obesity).
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Manly's steps for ultimate happiness:

1 - Pick the country that appeals to you the most, for whatever reason it may be (personal to you).
2 - Prepare yourself to go there (saving up, eliminating debt, learning language, building your body).
3 - Leave the West behind you forever.
4 - Blaze a trail in the new land and take them by storm.
5 - Be a STRONG SOLID MAN. Rule. Make friends, build a Clan, and win over the local populace.
6 - Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of thier women!
7 - Lucky number 7 - After kicking ass and putting in the work... live happily ever after in your new environment, ruling over all that which you survey.

You can do it, brothers. Never doubt it. Just shut the f**k up, do the work, and kick some serious ass.
Out in the world living the dream!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

manly5000 wrote:Manly's steps for ultimate happiness:

1 - Pick the country that appeals to you the most, for whatever reason it may be (personal to you).
2 - Prepare yourself to go there (saving up, eliminating debt, learning language, building your body).
3 - Leave the West behind you forever.
4 - Blaze a trail in the new land and take them by storm.
5 - Be a STRONG SOLID MAN. Rule. Make friends, build a Clan, and win over the local populace.
6 - Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of thier women!
7 - Lucky number 7 - After kicking a** and putting in the work... live happily ever after in your new environment, ruling over all that which you survey.

You can do it, brothers. Never doubt it. Just shut the f**k up, do the work, and kick some serious a**.
I like this list. :D
It reminds me of ... The Secret of Life: Shut Up and Shovel the Fuckin' Gravel.
http://no-maam.blogspot.ca/2005/03/eotm ... hovel.html

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Dragon wrote:
Tsar wrote:Another thing that keeps me sane is knowing someday I will be one of the few who won't be stuck in America when the nation collapses. Everyone can see the signs that in 20 or 30 years America will be a nation riddled by disease, obesity, mental illness, totalitarianism, poverty, toxic food, a police state, mass taxation, no social security, a population of slaves (student loan debtors), total censorship, and a top 1% that will continue to pillage America. Then the world can leave America in the strife it created for itself.
Just don't go to China because that's very close to what China is like right now lol (except for the obesity).
Actually I suspect China will move more out of that while America moves closer towards it. Not immediately, but in coming decades and centuries.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Actually I suspect China will move more out of that while America moves closer towards it. Not immediately, but in coming decades and centuries.
I agree. I think we can compare where China is to a certain American decade. Theodore Roosevelt helped move America towards a cleaner, more environmental friendly, safer food, and crackdown on corruption. I think China will be moving towards a better future. China doesn't have GMOs and if they do they are labeled, unlike America.

Toxic chemicals might be in some of China's food. Toxic genes and unnatural poison is in a vast and growing majority of American food. I would say the latter is worse.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Dragon,
Actually China is the complete opposite of what you described. It might be if you're a poor farmer from the boonies, but if you have a half a brain or better, a westerner with some brain and cash, then China is by far the best place to be. It's teeming with opportunities and where beautiful, sexy feminine women are literally raining there.