Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Ridiculous debate going on right now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ridiculous debate going on right now

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:02 pm

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/gener ... 36537.html

And they're supposed to be rational people.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby manly5000 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Typical feminist site throwing out the usual shaming language. "If you have a problem with American women you're a fat old bald loser living in your mom's basement who can't get laid." Yawn...

Nothing to see here, move along.
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:38 pm

I feel like going in there. Who's with me?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby jamesbond » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I feel like going in there. Who's with me?


All they are going to do, is try to shame you and call you names. I would just avoid those losers and let them continue to think that American women are the greatest thing since sliced bread. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Don't waste your time

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:42 am

jamesbond wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I feel like going in there. Who's with me?


All they are going to do, is try to shame you and call you names. I would just avoid those losers and let them continue to think that American women are the greatest thing since sliced bread. :lol:


I took the effort to go in there and post a comment, but it wasn't approved by the moderators.

Absolute waste of time!

I read some of the threads and there is a guy in there who is disagreeing with them. All they do in response is attack his character, twist his words around and create diversions.

Again, a waste of time!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 am

One girl even asked him if the reason why foreign women were different is because the foreign men were less "predatory" than western men. The guy said he wasn't sure, so then she became aggressive and said how can he comment on foreign women when he didn't even know what the men were like?

How can an intelligent rational person possibly win an argument against somebody like that?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby FreeYourMind » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 am

The second post says "that site's a joke right?" As if the 100,000 posts and all the essays and information on HA were put together just to amuse feminazis as a fake site. That's a signal right there that no legitimate debate will be allowed.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Re: Don't waste your time

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I feel like going in there. Who's with me?


All they are going to do, is try to shame you and call you names. I would just avoid those losers and let them continue to think that American women are the greatest thing since sliced bread. :lol:


I took the effort to go in there and post a comment, but it wasn't approved by the moderators.

Absolute waste of time!

I read some of the threads and there is a guy in there who is disagreeing with them. All they do in response is attack his character, twist his words around and create diversions.

Again, a waste of time!


First posts have to be approved. Don't go too far. You can't speak your mind there like you can here, so watch what you say. Don't try too hard to persuade anyone of anything, they can't be reasoned with, so just have fun.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:39 pm

It's on page 26 now. It's very entertaining.

If anyone would like to join in, remember that 1st posts have to be approved, and they're very trigger happy with the ban hammer so be careful. Play it cool.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests