Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Postby Anti-American » December 18th, 2012, 6:13 am

Computer Hacker gets 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos of 3 celebrities:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rison.html

The hacker should not have been punished at all. American laws are f***ing ridiculous.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: September 22nd, 2012, 5:44 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Postby marklambo » December 18th, 2012, 8:30 am

Anti-American wrote:Computer Hacker gets 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos of 3 celebrities:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rison.html

The hacker should not have been punished at all. American laws are f***ing ridiculous.


10 years is just way too extreme for such a petty little thing. So what if they are stupid celebrities. They're still just people like you and I. Man, this country is really f***ing stupid when it comes to the justice system. Shit like this pisses me off.

Oh and of course if it were a woman hacker that leaked nude photos of a male celebrity, do you think she would get 10 years? Absolutely not. This country is shit.....
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby terminator » December 18th, 2012, 11:04 am

For me, a 10 year sentence is the same as a death sentence. The sheeple will have to start saying "NO" with violence if necessary as the incremental changes to the laws are just too tough now,
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Postby drealm » December 18th, 2012, 12:10 pm

I disagree, the law is not stiff enough. The husbands of these women should have the right to kill this man. I don't say this out of respect for the actresses (they're probably liberals). I say this out of respect for protecting what belongs to the husband. In Islam this man would have to run and hide for the rest of his life.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 935
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » December 18th, 2012, 3:23 pm

In Islam they'd stone the women for taking nude photos of herself.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Postby jamesbond » December 18th, 2012, 7:14 pm

marklambo wrote:Oh and of course if it were a woman hacker that leaked nude photos of a male celebrity, do you think she would get 10 years? Absolutely not. This country is shit.


Yeah, if a woman did this, it would just be a funny story on the news. The woman would get NO jail time and just be reprimanded by the police.

Casey Anthony murdered her 2 year old daughter and got away with murder and walked out of the court room a free person! But this guy just hacked a few nude photos of celebrities and got 10 years in jail? You have got to be f-ing kidding me! :evil:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Postby Teal Lantern » December 18th, 2012, 9:35 pm

marklambo wrote:
Anti-American wrote:Computer Hacker gets 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos of 3 celebrities:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rison.html

The hacker should not have been punished at all. American laws are f***ing ridiculous.


10 years is just way too extreme for such a petty little thing. So what if they are stupid celebrities. They're still just people like you and I. Man, this country is really f***ing stupid when it comes to the justice system. Shit like this pisses me off.

Oh and of course if it were a woman hacker that leaked nude photos of a male celebrity, do you think she would get 10 years? Absolutely not. This country is shit.....


I'm thinking it was the wiretapping and identity theft charges that jacked the sentence up.
Seems the article glosses over that part and would rather the reader focus on which names were hacked.


jamesbond wrote:Casey Anthony murdered her 2 year old daughter and got away with murder and walked out of the court room a free person! But this guy just hacked a few nude photos of celebrities and got 10 years in jail? You have got to be f-ing kidding me! :evil:


Sadly, no kidding at all. If she had gone to a doctor 2 1/2 years earlier and had the child killed professionally, in utero, no one from Team Woman would have batted an eye.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Jacaré » December 20th, 2012, 7:34 am

Every day I thank God I am not an American nor living in the US. I feel truly sorry for you guys to be living in such a f***ed up country. My sincerest sympathies to you guys.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 12:05 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests