10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Post by Anti-American »

Computer Hacker gets 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos of 3 celebrities:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rison.html

The hacker should not have been punished at all. American laws are f***ing ridiculous.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos

Post by marklambo »

Anti-American wrote:Computer Hacker gets 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos of 3 celebrities:

The hacker should not have been punished at all. American laws are f***ing ridiculous.
10 years is just way too extreme for such a petty little thing. So what if they are stupid celebrities. They're still just people like you and I. Man, this country is really f***ing stupid when it comes to the justice system. Shit like this pisses me off.

Oh and of course if it were a woman hacker that leaked nude photos of a male celebrity, do you think she would get 10 years? Absolutely not. This country is shit.....
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

For me, a 10 year sentence is the same as a death sentence. The sheeple will have to start saying "NO" with violence if necessary as the incremental changes to the laws are just too tough now,
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I disagree, the law is not stiff enough. The husbands of these women should have the right to kill this man. I don't say this out of respect for the actresses (they're probably liberals). I say this out of respect for protecting what belongs to the husband. In Islam this man would have to run and hide for the rest of his life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

In Islam they'd stone the women for taking nude photos of herself.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:Oh and of course if it were a woman hacker that leaked nude photos of a male celebrity, do you think she would get 10 years? Absolutely not. This country is shit.
Yeah, if a woman did this, it would just be a funny story on the news. The woman would get NO jail time and just be reprimanded by the police.

Casey Anthony murdered her 2 year old daughter and got away with murder and walked out of the court room a free person! But this guy just hacked a few nude photos of celebrities and got 10 years in jail? You have got to be f-ing kidding me! :evil:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote:
Anti-American wrote:Computer Hacker gets 10 year prison sentenced for leaking nude photos of 3 celebrities:

10 years is just way too extreme for such a petty little thing. So what if they are stupid celebrities. They're still just people like you and I. Man, this country is really f***ing stupid when it comes to the justice system. Shit like this pisses me off.

Oh and of course if it were a woman hacker that leaked nude photos of a male celebrity, do you think she would get 10 years? Absolutely not. This country is shit.....
I'm thinking it was the wiretapping and identity theft charges that jacked the sentence up.
Seems the article glosses over that part and would rather the reader focus on which names were hacked.

jamesbond wrote:Casey Anthony murdered her 2 year old daughter and got away with murder and walked out of the court room a free person! But this guy just hacked a few nude photos of celebrities and got 10 years in jail? You have got to be f-ing kidding me! :evil:
Sadly, no kidding at all. If she had gone to a doctor 2 1/2 years earlier and had the child killed professionally, in utero, no one from Team Woman would have batted an eye.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Every day I thank God I am not an American nor living in the US. I feel truly sorry for you guys to be living in such a f***ed up country. My sincerest sympathies to you guys.