Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Strongman Elliot Hulse on Blood Tribe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Strongman Elliot Hulse on Blood Tribe

Post by lone_yakuza » December 19th, 2012, 4:56 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 19th, 2012, 6:16 am

Ah, the Post-modern dating rituals. Captures it almost to a tee. I see my parents having similar problems. They do not share similar values. Great post Yakuza. It captures some themes I posted on in this topic:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17083

That talk of male and female is just Taoist duality. The lack of honesty, loyalty, discipline, etc. comes from the post-modern acceptance of moral relativism. Nothing means anything and all values are abstract.

I think in the coming decades people will begin to realize the vacuousness of these ideas and reject them in favor of a new philosophy. One that says there's nothing wrong with accepting old fashioned beliefs. One that says there's no shame in being quaint and unhip.

With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs. Here's a great website by another tribalist:

http://www.badassyoungmen.com/

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Post by lone_yakuza » December 19th, 2012, 7:26 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 19th, 2012, 4:25 pm

Actually Yakuza, you look like my cousin. He's this long haired Asian guy, practices martial arts, travelled to China, Japan, UAE, going to India.

There's a lot to be learned from enemies you know. For example, Temujin and Jamukha.

It is unfortunate you weren't just born a few decades later. Globalization is acting as an equalizer for the East and West. People are beginning to realize how empty the prevailing culture is. Those dualities you listed, traditional and feminist, sheep and wolf, they are being transcended. I am not so much convinced you belong on another planet as in another time.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » December 19th, 2012, 6:16 pm

hey yakuza you forgot the altaic option:)

The physical characteristics of populations of Turkic language speakers stretch across a range as wide as the land they inhabit. The Turkic peoples in Eastern Europe look European with the exception of some Crimean Tatars and Turkics in the Caucasus (Kumyks, Nogays, etc.) who look European+Northeast Asian, while Turkics in the Middle East resemble the peoples of the Middle East, those in Central Asia mostly look mixed but have mostly northeast Asian features and Turkics in northeast Asia resembles populations in that region. In trying to answer such questions as what "race" were the Proto-Turkic speakers neither anthropometric nor genetic studies have been of much assistance to date. What few DNA analyses have been done arrive at the problem as an answer: affinity to primarily western populations in the west, eastern in the east, and a mixture on a gradient from east to west or vice versa in between.[2] These biological circumstances suggest racial evolution over the region is earlier than can be considered in the time of the distribution of languages; i.e., the languages may have evolved among populations that were already mixed.


turkic folks are the definition of mixing.....and your traits will be more welcomed there. arrowshooting, wrestling, lifting are popular there.....take the chance, come to the wolfpack :)

The early Turkic peoples believed that shamans could shape-shift into wolves.

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Post by lone_yakuza » December 20th, 2012, 3:33 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 20th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Okay, so you have a high barrier to entry. Some conditions were forced on you, some are matter of preference. It's a pretty bold statement to say there's no place for you in all human societies. We don't even know all human societies; there are still undiscovered tribes in the more remote corners of Earth. I'm just not convinced that there is literally no place for you. The barrier for entry may be high, but I'm sure it's out there, no matter how small or remote that clan or tribe is.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

Ambition
Freshman Poster
Posts: 15
Joined: October 20th, 2012, 6:50 am

Post by Ambition » December 20th, 2012, 5:56 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs.

Was about to pass this over, since you claim to be different yet didn't reach out to someone who is different. All doubts aside, what 'clan' are you wanting him to join?

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 20th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Ambition wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs.

Was about to pass this over, since you claim to be different yet didn't reach out to someone who is different. All doubts aside, what 'clan' are you wanting him to join?


Passive aggressiveness is a sign of weakness.

Ambition
Freshman Poster
Posts: 15
Joined: October 20th, 2012, 6:50 am

Post by Ambition » December 20th, 2012, 6:14 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Passive aggressiveness is a sign of weakness.

So is pretentious pseudo-intellectualism. Gasp!

Anyway, what did you mean by what you said to LoneYakuza?

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 20th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Ambition wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Passive aggressiveness is a sign of weakness.

So is pretentious pseudo-intellectualism. Gasp!

Anyway, what did you mean by what you said to LoneYakuza?


That's completely missing the point. I have as a goal to attack modern intellectualism for being too pretentious and having unnecessarily high barriers to entry. Or are you just a faux-iconoclast in an age where controversy is no longer controversial? You're just lashing about wildly.

The answer to Yakuza is that there's no way to really tell behind a screen. It's necessary to actually go out in the world.

Ambition
Freshman Poster
Posts: 15
Joined: October 20th, 2012, 6:50 am

Post by Ambition » December 20th, 2012, 6:28 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:The answer to Yakuza is that there's no way to really tell behind a screen. It's necessary to actually go out in the world.

I meant the part about "join my clan, bro!"

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 20th, 2012, 6:35 pm

I never said that. I'm looking at places like Malaysia and Vietnam which Dragon recommended to me. They're much too warm for Yakuza.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

Ambition
Freshman Poster
Posts: 15
Joined: October 20th, 2012, 6:50 am

Post by Ambition » December 20th, 2012, 6:37 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Ah, the Post-modern dating rituals. Captures it almost to a tee. I see my parents having similar problems. They do not share similar values. Great post Yakuza. It captures some themes I posted on in this topic:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17083

That talk of male and female is just Taoist duality. The lack of honesty, loyalty, discipline, etc. comes from the post-modern acceptance of moral relativism. Nothing means anything and all values are abstract.

I think in the coming decades people will begin to realize the vacuousness of these ideas and reject them in favor of a new philosophy. One that says there's nothing wrong with accepting old fashioned beliefs. One that says there's no shame in being quaint and unhip.

With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs. Here's a great website by another tribalist:

http://www.badassyoungmen.com/

Never said that, huh?

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » December 20th, 2012, 6:40 pm

Yes, "a clan" not "my clan."
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”