Strongman Elliot Hulse on Blood Tribe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

It was "my clan" up until five minutes ago. Wonder what happened. -_-

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No, it wasn't. You put words in my mouth. I never meant that Yakuza should follow me because I already know he physically cannot go to the places I am looking at. Plus he doesn't even like most Asian women. That may in part be a subconscious reaction, as Falcon suggested. I had that reaction for a while, but I digress.

Are you one of those hardcore atheists Ambition? That's what you sound like. It's laughably juvenile and the wry, ironic style of yours is already yawn inducing.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

Way to edit your posts. I wasn't born yesterday, kid.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

And now he's a conspiracy theorist. You know there's a little bit of code that says when a post has been edited, right? None of my posts have that. You lost. Discussion over. Grow up.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'm just saying Yakuza, you might be giving up too early. Have you studied all groups of humans in the world? That's impossible because there are still undiscovered tribes. How do you know your research is accurate? You'd have to actually go out in the world and try to assimilate with with groups. It maybe a lot harder for you, but I don't think it's impossible.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Falcon said that might just be a complex though. You had bad experiences with Asian American women and associate the look with negative values. This can be rewired. I had the same issues because of my mother. You know the trope that guys marry their mother? Their mother is the first woman they love, so there's a psychic connection there. I never had that. My first memories of my mother is going to my dad because my mom spanked me. Or crying about feeling out of place with my Asian family because I don't speak Hakka. So I developed a negative perception of Asian women and was not attracted to them. I'm pretty much over it now though. I'm not saying that's all of why you don't like them and there may be valid physical reasons. But your negative experiences may play a large part.

Think about it, is being unattracted to your own race a natural state? If it was then humanity would be suicidal. Throughout history the vast majority of people never even encountered anyone of a different race.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on December 20th, 2012, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yakuza, so you should check mountain regions like here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardahan#Climate
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

That's what I was thinking, the Caucasus Mountains.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Are Asian Americans physically different than Asians? For example, I don't like American blondes, but I do like European ones. There have been enough generations of separation from Europe for physical differences to emerge.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

abcdavid01 wrote:And now he's a conspiracy theorist. You know there's a little bit of code that says when a post has been edited, right? None of my posts have that. You lost. Discussion over. Grow up.
Haha. You're an idiot. When you get a life outside of the internet, lemme know. 'Till then, get back, kid.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Okay, I get that. I mean I'm pretty mixed myself. I can only imagine the issues half black/white people have in this society. But you're undoubtedly closer to just about any Asian than a Blonde European.

Seriously though, you should check out the Caucasus Mountains like Billy suggested.