Strongman Elliot Hulse on Blood Tribe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Strongman Elliot Hulse on Blood Tribe

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ah, the Post-modern dating rituals. Captures it almost to a tee. I see my parents having similar problems. They do not share similar values. Great post Yakuza. It captures some themes I posted on in this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=17083

That talk of male and female is just Taoist duality. The lack of honesty, loyalty, discipline, etc. comes from the post-modern acceptance of moral relativism. Nothing means anything and all values are abstract.

I think in the coming decades people will begin to realize the vacuousness of these ideas and reject them in favor of a new philosophy. One that says there's nothing wrong with accepting old fashioned beliefs. One that says there's no shame in being quaint and unhip.

With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs. Here's a great website by another tribalist:

http://www.badassyoungmen.com/
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Actually Yakuza, you look like my cousin. He's this long haired Asian guy, practices martial arts, travelled to China, Japan, UAE, going to India.

There's a lot to be learned from enemies you know. For example, Temujin and Jamukha.

It is unfortunate you weren't just born a few decades later. Globalization is acting as an equalizer for the East and West. People are beginning to realize how empty the prevailing culture is. Those dualities you listed, traditional and feminist, sheep and wolf, they are being transcended. I am not so much convinced you belong on another planet as in another time.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hey yakuza you forgot the altaic option:)
The physical characteristics of populations of Turkic language speakers stretch across a range as wide as the land they inhabit. The Turkic peoples in Eastern Europe look European with the exception of some Crimean Tatars and Turkics in the Caucasus (Kumyks, Nogays, etc.) who look European+Northeast Asian, while Turkics in the Middle East resemble the peoples of the Middle East, those in Central Asia mostly look mixed but have mostly northeast Asian features and Turkics in northeast Asia resembles populations in that region. In trying to answer such questions as what "race" were the Proto-Turkic speakers neither anthropometric nor genetic studies have been of much assistance to date. What few DNA analyses have been done arrive at the problem as an answer: affinity to primarily western populations in the west, eastern in the east, and a mixture on a gradient from east to west or vice versa in between.[2] These biological circumstances suggest racial evolution over the region is earlier than can be considered in the time of the distribution of languages; i.e., the languages may have evolved among populations that were already mixed.
turkic folks are the definition of mixing.....and your traits will be more welcomed there. arrowshooting, wrestling, lifting are popular there.....take the chance, come to the wolfpack :)
The early Turkic peoples believed that shamans could shape-shift into wolves.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Okay, so you have a high barrier to entry. Some conditions were forced on you, some are matter of preference. It's a pretty bold statement to say there's no place for you in all human societies. We don't even know all human societies; there are still undiscovered tribes in the more remote corners of Earth. I'm just not convinced that there is literally no place for you. The barrier for entry may be high, but I'm sure it's out there, no matter how small or remote that clan or tribe is.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

abcdavid01 wrote:With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs.
Was about to pass this over, since you claim to be different yet didn't reach out to someone who is different. All doubts aside, what 'clan' are you wanting him to join?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ambition wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs.
Was about to pass this over, since you claim to be different yet didn't reach out to someone who is different. All doubts aside, what 'clan' are you wanting him to join?
Passive aggressiveness is a sign of weakness.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

abcdavid01 wrote:Passive aggressiveness is a sign of weakness.
So is pretentious pseudo-intellectualism. Gasp!

Anyway, what did you mean by what you said to LoneYakuza?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ambition wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Passive aggressiveness is a sign of weakness.
So is pretentious pseudo-intellectualism. Gasp!

Anyway, what did you mean by what you said to LoneYakuza?
That's completely missing the point. I have as a goal to attack modern intellectualism for being too pretentious and having unnecessarily high barriers to entry. Or are you just a faux-iconoclast in an age where controversy is no longer controversial? You're just lashing about wildly.

The answer to Yakuza is that there's no way to really tell behind a screen. It's necessary to actually go out in the world.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

abcdavid01 wrote:The answer to Yakuza is that there's no way to really tell behind a screen. It's necessary to actually go out in the world.
I meant the part about "join my clan, bro!"
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I never said that. I'm looking at places like Malaysia and Vietnam which Dragon recommended to me. They're much too warm for Yakuza.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

abcdavid01 wrote:Ah, the Post-modern dating rituals. Captures it almost to a tee. I see my parents having similar problems. They do not share similar values. Great post Yakuza. It captures some themes I posted on in this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=17083

That talk of male and female is just Taoist duality. The lack of honesty, loyalty, discipline, etc. comes from the post-modern acceptance of moral relativism. Nothing means anything and all values are abstract.

I think in the coming decades people will begin to realize the vacuousness of these ideas and reject them in favor of a new philosophy. One that says there's nothing wrong with accepting old fashioned beliefs. One that says there's no shame in being quaint and unhip.

With all this talk of tribalism, will you stop being a ronin and instead join a clan? My goal is to create a clan, become a shogun for my heirs. Here's a great website by another tribalist:

http://www.badassyoungmen.com/
Never said that, huh?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yes, "a clan" not "my clan."