Father arrested abroad from owing over 1M in child support

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Thus, the countries worth a damn and that don't extradite to the US are:

Cambodia,
Bahrain
Belarus
China
Indonesia
Kazakhstan
Laos
Lebanon
Morocco
Nepal
Russia
Ukraine
UAE
Vietnam

So if you are a man and your wife has divorced you and tried to f**k you over with child support payments, please SHARE THIS LIST widely with such men, so that they can know which countries they can safely flee to in order to escape the terrorist American government's "war on men".

Please share this list far and wide with fathers who need to escape from America in order to avoid child support payments.
A lot of countries may not extradite you per se but just kick you out/deport you for not having a valid passport/visa. Extradition is a lengthy process and a person can stall it for years. Deportation of an illegal/undesirable alien is another story and can be done at whim. All visas are discretionary and can be revoked without them having to give you any explanation. Especially if you are in a developing country which has no political asylum laws.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

This has been a very interesting thread and I thank all of you guys who took the time to reply to it. It has been informative and educative.

Yea, that is what happens, I believe. If you owe 2500 or 5000 or whatever in child support, they just revoke your passport, and then you are screwed. At that point, you had better hope to find a country that will offer asylum (and you probably won't find a very decent country that would be willing to do that, probably only some shithole or some country that is against America like Iran or North Korea or something), and just stay there and settle down.

This is all part of the fascist governments worldwide, headed by the US, to set up a control grid and a worldwide police state.

What a sick world we live in, and that most people do not even question these dogmas. Why aren't we demanding, even through force, that the government stops being fascists and trying to enslave us all? Why do we just sit there and let the government continually rape us up the ass? Why has no one fought back yet?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

ladislav wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Thus, the countries worth a damn and that don't extradite to the US are:

Cambodia,
Bahrain
Belarus
China
Indonesia
Kazakhstan
Laos
Lebanon
Morocco
Nepal
Russia
Ukraine
UAE
Vietnam

So if you are a man and your wife has divorced you and tried to f**k you over with child support payments, please SHARE THIS LIST widely with such men, so that they can know which countries they can safely flee to in order to escape the terrorist American government's "war on men".

Please share this list far and wide with fathers who need to escape from America in order to avoid child support payments.
A lot of countries may not extradite you per se but just kick you out/deport you for not having a valid passport/visa. Extradition is a lengthy process and a person can stall it for years. Deportation of an illegal/undesirable alien is another story and can be done at whim. All visas are discretionary and can be revoked without them having to give you any explanation. Especially if you are in a developing country which has no political asylum laws.
So let me get this straight.Can they still deport you ..say if you are married to a citizen and have legal residence?If your passport is revoked?Would then going for citizen ship be the answer?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

skateboardstephen wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Cambodia,
Bahrain
Belarus
China
Indonesia
Kazakhstan
Laos
Lebanon
Morocco
Nepal
Russia
Ukraine
UAE
Vietnam

So let me get this straight.Can they still deport you ..say if you are married to a citizen and have legal residence?If your passport is revoked?Would then going for citizen ship be the answer?
Yes, residency, even permanent resident status doesn't mean squat. It doesn't matter if you are married to a local in most cases. If you do not have a valid passport or other acceptable travel document and you are discovered, you will likely be deported.

Go for that second passport, nothing less. Some of the fastest and/or cheapest possibilities:

- Dominica - very fast like 3-6 months in total but will cost just over US$100,000 including lawyer fees

- St. Kitts - similar to Dominica but requires more money (possibly investment in government project)

- Dominican Republic - currently researching this, may take 2 to 2.5 years but can be done under $10,000 or possibly less than a year if you marry a local.

- Paraguay - similar to Dominican Republic but takes an extra year or so

- Taiwan - stay at least 183 days per year for 5 years on continuous residency certificate (you get this for approved work or study) and apply for naturalization. But, you have to renounce your original passport and citizenship to be approved.

- Austria or Singapore: Requires high net worth and/or approved investments well over $1 mn I believe

- Israel - are you Jewish and can you prove it?

- Other possibilities - for those who families immigrated to US more recently, their may be paths to a second citizenship with their original country. I believe Eurobrat followed this path to get naturalized in Italy.

- Other ideas anyone???
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I know a guy right now who is going through a divorce and sits in his apartment alone day after day contemplating his fate like he's on death row.

Why? Because he not only lost everything he has ever worked for (along with his kids) but if his CS payments keep increasing (because his x keeps taking him back to court) he said he will be living in the streets.

He has to endure this for at least 10 more years and he will be around retirement age by then but now that he lost everything he probably will not be able to retire.

This guy did everything right in life... Stayed out of trouble, has a degree, had good job, took care of his family.. Had a big home..ect..

His only mistake???? He got married... And now, he can't even flee the country because tracking people down in other countries is much easier today then it was 30 years ago due to INTERPOL and the advancements in computer technology.

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2902

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=48

DO NOT GET MARRIED!
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on December 20th, 2012, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Cambodia,
Bahrain
Belarus
China
Indonesia
Kazakhstan
Laos
Lebanon
Morocco
Nepal
Russia
Ukraine
UAE
Vietnam

Yes, residency, even permanent resident status doesn't mean squat. It doesn't matter if you are married to a local in most cases. If you do not have a valid passport or other acceptable travel document and you are discovered, you will likely be deported.

Go for that second passport, nothing less. Some of the fastest and/or cheapest possibilities:

- Dominica - very fast like 3-6 months in total but will cost just over US$100,000 including lawyer fees

- St. Kitts - similar to Dominica but requires more money (possibly investment in government project)

- Dominican Republic - currently researching this, may take 2 to 2.5 years but can be done under $10,000 or possibly less than a year if you marry a local.

- Taiwan - stay at least 183 days per year for 5 years on continuous residency certificate (you get this for approved work or study) and apply for naturalization. But, you have to renounce your original passport and citizenship to be approved.

- Austria or Singapore: Requires high net worth and/or approved investments well over $1 mn I believe

- Other possibilities - for those who families immigrated to US more recently, their may be paths to a second citizenship with their original country. I believe Eurobrat followed this path to get naturalized in Italy.

- Other ideas anyone???
^^ For this kind of stuff I suggest people seek out an attorney.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Rock wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Cambodia,
Bahrain
Belarus
China
Indonesia
Kazakhstan
Laos
Lebanon
Morocco
Nepal
Russia
Ukraine
UAE
Vietnam

- Other ideas anyone???
Good advice from you = Don't get married

Good advice from me = Do your best to figure things out without attorneys. If you don't mind doing some leg work, you can get the answers at embassies and other government agencies. I've done that for Taiwan already with no lawyers and know the process inside and out. In DR, I've talked to lawyers on first meeting gratis basis (some on rec list by US embassy) and found out they are not always on top of most current regulations. Attorneys will do their best to suck you. One in Brazil tried to pull a fast one on condo purchase (again on US embassy rec list). I had to get my friends there on his ass.

At some point, you will need to deal with one in case of Dominica or St. Kitts but there are only a handful of approved ones by government so stick with that list. If you work with one not on that list you will get scammed - overcharged in best case or get nothing for your money or fake documents in worst case.

BTW, if you have criminal record in your home country (esp. felony conviction) you can pretty much forget about a second passport in most cases including all above cus they will reject you.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Rock wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
ladislav wrote:

- Other ideas anyone???

Good advice from me = Do your best to figure things out without attorneys. If you don't mind doing some leg work, you can get the answers at embassies and other government agencies. I've done that for Taiwan already with no lawyers and know the process inside and out. In DR, I've talked to lawyers on first meeting gratis basis (some on rec list by US embassy) and found out they are not always on top of most current regulations. Attorneys will do their best to suck you. One in Brazil tried to pull a fast one on condo purchase (again on US embassy rec list). I had to get my friends there on his a**.

At some point, you will need to deal with one in case of Dominica or St. Kitts but there are only a handful of approved ones by government so stick with that list. If you work with one not on that list you will get scammed - overcharged in best case or get nothing for your money or fake documents in worst case.

BTW, if you have criminal record in your home country (esp. felony conviction) you can pretty much forget about a second passport in most cases including all above cus they will reject you
Not only that, but if you have a specific illness such as HIV/AIDS, in some countries you will be denied permanent residency.

http://aids.about.com/od/legalissues/a/travelac.htm
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I know a guy right now who is going through a divorce and sits in his apartment alone day after day contemplating his fate like he's on death row.

Why? Because he not only lost everything he has ever worked for (along with his kids) but if his CS payments keep increasing (because his x keeps taking him back to court) he said he will be living in the streets.

He has to endure this for at least 10 more years and he will be around retirement age by then but now that he lost everything he probably will not be able to retire.

This guy did everything right in life... Stayed out of trouble, has a degree, had good job, took care of his family.. Had a big home..ect..

His only mistake???? He got married... And now, he can't even flee the country because tracking people down in other countries is much easier today then it was 30 years ago due to INTERPOL and the advancements in computer technology.

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2902

Hey thats my life..

Really this is reality in todays western countries...we are run by women for the betterment of women.

Yep i am paying massive money in CS and if i am a day late the phone goes off and yes they can stop my leaving the country in one call.

All this and she was given the house and custody of the children yet earns more than i do and still takes 41% of my net income.

The system is bias massively against men....even if you do no wrong..you will pay

Beware of marriage...it is not what it used to be.

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=48

DO NOT GET MARRIED!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Rock wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Rock wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: So let me get this straight.Can they still deport you ..say if you are married to a citizen and have legal residence?If your passport is revoked?Would then going for citizen ship be the answer?

- Other ideas anyone???

Good advice from me = Do your best to figure things out without attorneys. If you don't mind doing some leg work, you can get the answers at embassies and other government agencies. I've done that for Taiwan already with no lawyers and know the process inside and out. In DR, I've talked to lawyers on first meeting gratis basis (some on rec list by US embassy) and found out they are not always on top of most current regulations. Attorneys will do their best to suck you. One in Brazil tried to pull a fast one on condo purchase (again on US embassy rec list). I had to get my friends there on his a**.

BTW, if you have criminal record in your home country (esp. felony conviction) you can pretty much forget about a second passport in most cases including all above cus they will reject you
Not only that, but if you have a specific illness such as HIV/AIDS, in some countries you will be denied permanent residency.

http://aids.about.com/od/legalissues/a/travelac.htm
Dude, if you have AIDS, you are a f***ing dead man anyway. If I had AIDS, I wouldn't even waste time trying to expat or move abroad, since I am going to die anyway. I'd just go buy as much crack cocaine as possible and smoke it everyday. Going to die anyway, so might as well be high as hell on crack!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:Dude, if you have AIDS, you are a f***ing dead man anyway. If I had AIDS, I wouldn't even waste time trying to expat or move abroad, since I am going to die anyway. I'd just go buy as much crack cocaine as possible and smoke it everyday. Going to die anyway, so might as well be high as hell on crack!
That's your choice, but people today who do have HIV can live normal lives so as long as they take their medication. HIV is no longer a automatic death sentence like it was in the 1990's.