Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do you think David Icke is a charlatan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Post by Maker55 » December 21st, 2012, 10:29 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:14 pm

Post by ChosenTraveler » December 21st, 2012, 10:53 pm

David Icke is controlled opposition, allowed to speak certain truths, but integrate disinformation into them in order to not piss off his masters.

Real truth tellers don't live in a society. Dr. Khalid Muhammad is dead, Dr. York is imprisoned indefinitely, Bill Cooper was shot to death and Martin, Malcolm, Clarence and Fred Hampton before them.

If you ever want to know who the truth tellers are, chances are they're already in the cemetary. Icke is funded by the elite to provide us with the illusion that he's for us and people devour his mistruths like gospel.

His major theories are those he plagiarized then dumbed down from the mystery schools.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:14 pm

Post by ChosenTraveler » December 21st, 2012, 11:06 pm

To add though, one should read his book, " Robots Rebellion" to gain greater insight into the era we're heading into. I do believe he deserves credit for that work.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1428
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » December 22nd, 2012, 2:56 am

Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your ass and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Post by Maker55 » December 22nd, 2012, 3:50 am

MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your a** and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.


You have no facts or proof to back up what you're saying. You're going on personal bias.

Look up the history of the Illuminati, it was a real organization dude.

It was originally called the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI.

It was started by a German man named Adam Weishaupt in Europe on May 1, 1776, look it up, it's on wikipedia, it's well documented online and in books.

The Illuminati uses symbols from ancient Egyptian culture such as the all seeing eye.

One of these symbols is on the back of the one dollar bill.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1428
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » December 22nd, 2012, 5:13 pm

Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your a** and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.


You have no facts or proof to back up what you're saying. You're going on personal bias.

Look up the history of the Illuminati, it was a real organization dude.

It was originally called the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI.

It was started by a German man named Adam Weishaupt in Europe on May 1, 1776, look it up, it's on wikipedia, it's well documented online and in books.

The Illuminati uses symbols from ancient Egyptian culture such as the all seeing eye.

One of these symbols is on the back of the one dollar bill.


The word "Illuminati" is being used by present day conspiracy theorists to refer to a currently active shadow organization controlling the world. They have basically updated a popular conspiracy theory developed during the cold war period of the 1960s. These conspiracy theories distort history and combine facts with fantasy to make the fantasy seem more credible. You would be better off reading legitimate history books.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25304
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 23rd, 2012, 8:12 pm

Check out this recent interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. If you hear him out, you will not think that he's not crazy, but one of the most brilliant people. Again, don't listen to what others tell you about David Icke. Listen to Icke himself and then decide for yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8v8xB_2ihg[/youtube]

Check out other videos I posted of David Icke:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4611
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Post by Maker55 » December 24th, 2012, 5:24 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your a** and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.


You have no facts or proof to back up what you're saying. You're going on personal bias.

Look up the history of the Illuminati, it was a real organization dude.

It was originally called the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI.

It was started by a German man named Adam Weishaupt in Europe on May 1, 1776, look it up, it's on wikipedia, it's well documented online and in books.

The Illuminati uses symbols from ancient Egyptian culture such as the all seeing eye.

One of these symbols is on the back of the one dollar bill.


The word "Illuminati" is being used by present day conspiracy theorists to refer to a currently active shadow organization controlling the world. They have basically updated a popular conspiracy theory developed during the cold war period of the 1960s. These conspiracy theories distort history and combine facts with fantasy to make the fantasy seem more credible. You would be better off reading legitimate history books.


The conspiracy theorists only realize what most of the masses don't.

Is that a small percentage of the world's richest people are controlling the political and economic systems of the world.

You see it now as the dollar is purposely being devalued and that's what's driving up the prices of goods and services via inflation.

Read "Conspiracy of the Rich" by Robert Kiyosaki and he tells you how the federal reserve has hijacked our currency.

The ultimate goal of the shadow government is to remove all boundaries around the world and create a one world economic and political system.

Eventually all of the current currencies around the world will return to their true value.....zero.

Unfortunately our "real history" has been influenced by high ranking people who are a part of these organizations.

Especially with many of our presidents who were freemasons and members of the skull and bones.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1428
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » December 24th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this recent interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. If you hear him out, you will not think that he's not crazy, but one of the most brilliant people. Again, don't listen to what others tell you about David Icke. Listen to Icke himself and then decide for yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8v8xB_2ihg[/youtube]

Check out other videos I posted of David Icke:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4611


Alex Jones use to say that Icke was a fraud. These guys put their finger in the wind and change their opinions all the time. They are the real shape shifters.

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » December 24th, 2012, 10:24 pm

Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0 ... _embedded#!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5876
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » December 25th, 2012, 5:18 am

Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

If Icke seriously thinks the parasitical elite are reptilians then he is right to say so. If the sheeples' silly and boring worldview can't accommodate such a belief then that is their problem. Besides, it is not so implausible really. Most histories state that humans used to be ruled by a separate species of "gods". That being the case, it would make sense if the present elite were descended from this other species, as indeed they claim.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Do you think David ICKE is a charlatan?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » December 26th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Banano wrote:http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/who-is-david-icke/


Is There Any Evidence to Support David Icke’s Theories?

No.

There is not a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world to suggest that
(1) shape-shifting reptilian aliens from the constellation Draco actually exist;
(2) various world leaders, celebrities and country-western stars are actually reptilian shape-shifting aliens from the constellation Draco; or
(3) that there is a such thing as an “Illuminati,â€￾ a “New World Orderâ€￾ or a “Global Domination Agenda.


David Icke is a person, popular in New Age and conspiracy theorist circles, who espouses an elaborate belief system so bizarre, so implausible, and so far-removed from reality that it is incapable of being accepted in any rational frame of mind. The fact that this worldview lacks a single shred of evidence to support it should underscore precisely how far-removed from reality it is


Banano,
maybe you should take a good look into what David says before you claim there is not a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world to suggest xyz.....there is a MASSIVE amount of evidence that David has presented. How many of his books have you actually read?

On a personal level. His experience so parallels mine that I am convinced he is personally genuine. It COULD be that he is being misled. And I have said the same about myself. I could be being misled myself....I have no way to know.

Men like you are well advised to keep your mouth shut and clean the wax out of your ears and listen a little more.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » December 26th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0 ... _embedded#!


Alex Jones is controlled opposition. This has been known for AGES....and by the way? Alex Jones took this back and had David on his show and said so.

Maybe you should learn a bit about what is going on rather than taking an old quote that has been retracted by the man who said it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » December 26th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

If Icke seriously thinks the parasitical elite are reptilians then he is right to say so. If the sheeples' silly and boring worldview can't accommodate such a belief then that is their problem. Besides, it is not so implausible really. Most histories state that humans used to be ruled by a separate species of "gods". That being the case, it would make sense if the present elite were descended from this other species, as indeed they claim.


Hey Cornfed,
can you send me your personal email again?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Renata
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Post by Renata » December 26th, 2012, 10:12 pm

I don't believe everything he says but I like his perspective. A lot of what he says is like de ja vu since I grew up with hindu relatives. Hindu philosophy explains exactly the same. That our material exsistence is an ilussion; the word they use is 'Maya'. We have a consiousness/Atma & our bodies are just vechicles that we move around in, like a car or a truck & is changed over & over due to reincarnation. Why do we say my finger or my hand? The same way we say my car. It's like we treat our body as a possession just like any other material thing.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”