Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do you think David Icke is a charlatan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Maker55 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am







Postby ChosenTraveler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

David Icke is controlled opposition, allowed to speak certain truths, but integrate disinformation into them in order to not piss off his masters.

Real truth tellers don't live in a society. Dr. Khalid Muhammad is dead, Dr. York is imprisoned indefinitely, Bill Cooper was shot to death and Martin, Malcolm, Clarence and Fred Hampton before them.

If you ever want to know who the truth tellers are, chances are they're already in the cemetary. Icke is funded by the elite to provide us with the illusion that he's for us and people devour his mistruths like gospel.

His major theories are those he plagiarized then dumbed down from the mystery schools.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Postby ChosenTraveler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 pm

To add though, one should read his book, " Robots Rebellion" to gain greater insight into the era we're heading into. I do believe he deserves credit for that work.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 am

Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your ass and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Maker55 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:50 am

MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your a** and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.


You have no facts or proof to back up what you're saying. You're going on personal bias.

Look up the history of the Illuminati, it was a real organization dude.

It was originally called the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI.

It was started by a German man named Adam Weishaupt in Europe on May 1, 1776, look it up, it's on wikipedia, it's well documented online and in books.

The Illuminati uses symbols from ancient Egyptian culture such as the all seeing eye.

One of these symbols is on the back of the one dollar bill.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby MrPeabody » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your a** and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.


You have no facts or proof to back up what you're saying. You're going on personal bias.

Look up the history of the Illuminati, it was a real organization dude.

It was originally called the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI.

It was started by a German man named Adam Weishaupt in Europe on May 1, 1776, look it up, it's on wikipedia, it's well documented online and in books.

The Illuminati uses symbols from ancient Egyptian culture such as the all seeing eye.

One of these symbols is on the back of the one dollar bill.


The word "Illuminati" is being used by present day conspiracy theorists to refer to a currently active shadow organization controlling the world. They have basically updated a popular conspiracy theory developed during the cold war period of the 1960s. These conspiracy theories distort history and combine facts with fantasy to make the fantasy seem more credible. You would be better off reading legitimate history books.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Check out this recent interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. If you hear him out, you will not think that he's not crazy, but one of the most brilliant people. Again, don't listen to what others tell you about David Icke. Listen to Icke himself and then decide for yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8v8xB_2ihg[/youtube]

Check out other videos I posted of David Icke:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4611
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Maker55 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:24 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I use to follow these guys until they started fighting with each other. That is when they spill the beans and give you real information.

For example, this about Jeff Rense, a buddy of Icke, from an insider he pissed off:

“For years, Jeff Rense has dunned his readers for "donations" when he earned over $400K and wasted his money on childish extravagances. This is immoral.â€￾

So you see, conspiracy theory can be very big money for the top guys. It is important to keep in mind that it is entertainment. I can see why a website owner would want to get on the conspiracy bandwagon. These guys can make serious money. How much does Icke make with all his books and lectures? I personally find his stuff to be trite. I don’t particularly trust the mainstream media either, but whatever is going on you are never going to hear the real truth on the Internet. Yes, people lie and you can’t trust them.

http://www.henrymakow.com/jeff_rense_steps_in_it.html


It's people like you who are going to be responsible for us becoming a police state because you refuse to believe what's in front of you.

Lots of proof on the internet about what's really going on in this world.

If you believe what you see in the media, you may as well hang yourself.


I have looked at it. The Internet is a cesspool of misinformation. And there is no Illuminati. This stuff is designed to ring excess cash from teenage boys. Do you really think sitting on your a** and reading a webpage makes you a fearless warrior for truth? People here would do better to use their valuable time to learn skills that will help them or, if you are interested in history, read some real history books.


You have no facts or proof to back up what you're saying. You're going on personal bias.

Look up the history of the Illuminati, it was a real organization dude.

It was originally called the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI.

It was started by a German man named Adam Weishaupt in Europe on May 1, 1776, look it up, it's on wikipedia, it's well documented online and in books.

The Illuminati uses symbols from ancient Egyptian culture such as the all seeing eye.

One of these symbols is on the back of the one dollar bill.


The word "Illuminati" is being used by present day conspiracy theorists to refer to a currently active shadow organization controlling the world. They have basically updated a popular conspiracy theory developed during the cold war period of the 1960s. These conspiracy theories distort history and combine facts with fantasy to make the fantasy seem more credible. You would be better off reading legitimate history books.


The conspiracy theorists only realize what most of the masses don't.

Is that a small percentage of the world's richest people are controlling the political and economic systems of the world.

You see it now as the dollar is purposely being devalued and that's what's driving up the prices of goods and services via inflation.

Read "Conspiracy of the Rich" by Robert Kiyosaki and he tells you how the federal reserve has hijacked our currency.

The ultimate goal of the shadow government is to remove all boundaries around the world and create a one world economic and political system.

Eventually all of the current currencies around the world will return to their true value.....zero.

Unfortunately our "real history" has been influenced by high ranking people who are a part of these organizations.

Especially with many of our presidents who were freemasons and members of the skull and bones.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this recent interview with David Icke by Alex Jones. If you hear him out, you will not think that he's not crazy, but one of the most brilliant people. Again, don't listen to what others tell you about David Icke. Listen to Icke himself and then decide for yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8v8xB_2ihg[/youtube]

Check out other videos I posted of David Icke:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4611


Alex Jones use to say that Icke was a fraud. These guys put their finger in the wind and change their opinions all the time. They are the real shape shifters.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0 ... _embedded#!
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Cornfed » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:18 am

Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

If Icke seriously thinks the parasitical elite are reptilians then he is right to say so. If the sheeples' silly and boring worldview can't accommodate such a belief then that is their problem. Besides, it is not so implausible really. Most histories state that humans used to be ruled by a separate species of "gods". That being the case, it would make sense if the present elite were descended from this other species, as indeed they claim.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Do you think David ICKE is a charlatan?

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Banano wrote:http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/who-is-david-icke/


Is There Any Evidence to Support David Icke’s Theories?

No.

There is not a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world to suggest that
(1) shape-shifting reptilian aliens from the constellation Draco actually exist;
(2) various world leaders, celebrities and country-western stars are actually reptilian shape-shifting aliens from the constellation Draco; or
(3) that there is a such thing as an “Illuminati,â€￾ a “New World Orderâ€￾ or a “Global Domination Agenda.


David Icke is a person, popular in New Age and conspiracy theorist circles, who espouses an elaborate belief system so bizarre, so implausible, and so far-removed from reality that it is incapable of being accepted in any rational frame of mind. The fact that this worldview lacks a single shred of evidence to support it should underscore precisely how far-removed from reality it is


Banano,
maybe you should take a good look into what David says before you claim there is not a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world to suggest xyz.....there is a MASSIVE amount of evidence that David has presented. How many of his books have you actually read?

On a personal level. His experience so parallels mine that I am convinced he is personally genuine. It COULD be that he is being misled. And I have said the same about myself. I could be being misled myself....I have no way to know.

Men like you are well advised to keep your mouth shut and clean the wax out of your ears and listen a little more.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0 ... _embedded#!


Alex Jones is controlled opposition. This has been known for AGES....and by the way? Alex Jones took this back and had David on his show and said so.

Maybe you should learn a bit about what is going on rather than taking an old quote that has been retracted by the man who said it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:Alex Jones once said:

"So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures - all real, all true...

"And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, 'By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards.' Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine.

"It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all.

If Icke seriously thinks the parasitical elite are reptilians then he is right to say so. If the sheeples' silly and boring worldview can't accommodate such a belief then that is their problem. Besides, it is not so implausible really. Most histories state that humans used to be ruled by a separate species of "gods". That being the case, it would make sense if the present elite were descended from this other species, as indeed they claim.


Hey Cornfed,
can you send me your personal email again?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Renata » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 pm

I don't believe everything he says but I like his perspective. A lot of what he says is like de ja vu since I grew up with hindu relatives. Hindu philosophy explains exactly the same. That our material exsistence is an ilussion; the word they use is 'Maya'. We have a consiousness/Atma & our bodies are just vechicles that we move around in, like a car or a truck & is changed over & over due to reincarnation. Why do we say my finger or my hand? The same way we say my car. It's like we treat our body as a possession just like any other material thing.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], mattyman, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests