Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I recently thought about this when I was in the shower: American/Western women will reject good men when they are in their prime (when their value is highest) and screw around with the bad boys, players, and other assorted bum ass losers. In other words, she will say that a good guy isn't "good enough" for her, while she squanders her best years on the "c**k-carousel". Then, years later, after she not only gets kicked off the c**k carousel, but banned from it for life, she will be the typical used-up-overweight-diseased-broken-hearted-single-mom-with-multiple-kids-by-multiple-degenerate-bums. THEN (and only then) will she come up to the good guy she's rejected and blew off for years. To me, this is at least a double insult. The reason being is that she insulted the good guy by telling him that A) a worthless, no-good bum is more worthy of her value, a**, and p***y, then she B) goes out and screws the degenerates while the good guy gets no play, then C) when she gets older and used up, then she approaches the good guy with her baggage. To me, this female is saying to the good guy "You're only good enough for me when I'm worn out and used up when no one else wants me". Then she might further insult him by demanding that they marry before he ever sees her naked chest, let alone her cooch/sexual intercourse. To me, that is the biggest insult of them all because this female has the audacity to put a price on her p***y and body when its value has plummeted, yet, she gave it away for free to the scum of the earth, when she was in her prime (when her p***y and body had the highest value). So, she tries to sell her worn out body at full-price ("you have to marry me before we have sex"). Unfortunately, there are many men who would be desparate enough to do such a thing.

Have any of you gentlemen ever dealt with this kind of situation from females who didn't want you in their prime, but now that they're used up, they're all on you like white on rice in a glass of milk in a paper plate in a snowstorm? If so, what did you tell them and how did they react to it?

I would love your stories and thoughts on this thread! Thanks a bunch!
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on December 20th, 2012, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I like how you put things in terms of value. This is also how I think. Epistemology is a branch of Economics.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

abcdavid01 wrote:I like how you put things in terms of value. This is also how I think. Epistemology is a branch of Economics.
Thank you for your opinion. Do you have any personal stories regarding this issue that you would like to share?

Selling a worn out item at full price, by rights, should not be valid. However, if enough people (or the right person) is desperate enough for an item, then it will not matter how worn out it is-- they will pay whatever price that is demanded by the seller.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Had women who was 31 at the time and she admitted having 22 sexual partners before me, as you can imagine most were one night stands.
I rmbr how she was asking me something along the lines of: 'Why men dont call back, they promisse but the never do', I thought to myself shitt i always call, i dont have that luxury not to call as p***y is rare comodity in the west,for me anyways...

so after talking to her i clicked tht all these guys the fukd with were indeed very good looking alfa males , then i explained to her the reason they just bang you and dont call is bc these guys are wanted by many women, these men are once that can have diff women every other day,

proves that minority of men gets all the p***y when they are young, beta males get them when they expire...

it is very insulting
she ll drop her panties down on a 1st date for some hot guy without hesitation then she ll be playing hard to get, lie, manipulate some good "beta'
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Banano wrote:Had women who was 31 at the time and she admitted having 22 sexual partners before me, as you can imagine most were one night stands.
I rmbr how she was asking me something along the lines of: 'Why men dont call back, they promisse but the never do', I thought to myself shitt i always call, i dont have that luxury not to call as p***y is rare comodity in the west,for me anyways...

so after talking to her i clicked tht all these guys the fukd with were indeed very good looking alfa males , then i explained to her the reason they just bang you and dont call is bc these guys are wanted by many women, these men are once that can have diff women every other day,

proves that minority of men gets all the p***y when they are young, beta males get them when they expire...

it is very insulting
she ll drop her panties down on a 1st date for some hot guy without hesitation then she ll be playing hard to get, lie, manipulate some good "beta'
This upsets me the most - when I ask her out, I'm a "creep," but when an alpha-male date-rapes her, he's the "dream-boat"
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Honestly I just don't waste my time with AW anymore. They are not worth it and being here in Lithuania sure gives me a sense of freedom I never had back home.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Straight from a woman's mind:

So I'm writing this because I think I have a problem I need to snap out of I dunno if someone went through it can just tell me to straighten up but its not that serious thought I'd just share. So if yall have read any of my previous post you'll know I was dealing with 2 ballers one who was on Morning Wood and his teammate. Well Morning Wood is forever out the picture and I've been casually dating Teammate. I'm so attracted to him he f***s me so good, I'm talking multiple orgasm. Sex is so good I've almost uttered the words I love you cos I was in deep pleasure. I even let his teammate watch us bang. All he does though is smoke a lot of weed, play video games, listen to ratchet music and flirt probably bang other chicks. He's the type you'll see on the news arrested for marijuana possession.
I come from a straight laced strict conservative family. There is no way I could bring him home to my father. My aunts have hooked me up with engineers, lawyers business men etc but I just can't I always go back to these bad ass athletes. Like this dude lies to me all the time he, we go out he flirts in my face and tells me"you know who's my baby at the end of the day, you know who I'm coming home to and I stay. Its not the fame I even want from it, its like the drama of it all makes me feel alive. Everytime I drive to his house I'm never sure if I'll catch him in bed with another female that's like drugs to me my heart pumps faster. I went through his phone the other day it was pure females flirting etc and I told him I went through it but he was so high he didn't even get mad he had same ol answer you know you my baby. All this shit annoys me but I'm obsessed with it. It turns me on too. Has anyone ever felt like this and does it take something dramatic for me to snap out of it. The only positive with him he has no kids so no baby mama drama.
hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/help-i ... y-athletes
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

***JP*** wrote:Honestly I just don't waste my time with AW anymore. They are not worth it and being here in Lithuania sure gives me a sense of freedom I never had back home.
Yea, when I was in Thailand I forgot about AW... I became light hearted again... Even now that I'm back AW don't bother me in the way that they did before... I have enough life changeing memories to last me until my next trip. :wink:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Straight from a woman's mind:

So I'm writing this because I think I have a problem I need to snap out of I dunno if someone went through it can just tell me to straighten up but its not that serious thought I'd just share. So if yall have read any of my previous post you'll know I was dealing with 2 ballers one who was on Morning Wood and his teammate. Well Morning Wood is forever out the picture and I've been casually dating Teammate. I'm so attracted to him he f***s me so good, I'm talking multiple or***m. Sex is so good I've almost uttered the words I love you cos I was in deep pleasure. I even let his teammate watch us bang. All he does though is smoke a lot of weed, play video games, listen to ratchet music and flirt probably bang other chicks. He's the type you'll see on the news arrested for marijuana possession.
I come from a straight laced strict conservative family. There is no way I could bring him home to my father. My aunts have hooked me up with engineers, lawyers business men etc but I just can't I always go back to these bad a** athletes. Like this dude lies to me all the time he, we go out he flirts in my face and tells me"you know who's my baby at the end of the day, you know who I'm coming home to and I stay. Its not the fame I even want from it, its like the drama of it all makes me feel alive. Everytime I drive to his house I'm never sure if I'll catch him in bed with another female that's like drugs to me my heart pumps faster. I went through his phone the other day it was pure females flirting etc and I told him I went through it but he was so high he didn't even get mad he had same ol answer you know you my baby. All this shit annoys me but I'm obsessed with it. It turns me on too. Has anyone ever felt like this and does it take something dramatic for me to snap out of it. The only positive with him he has no kids so no baby mama drama.
hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/help-i ... y-athletes
Years ago when I was trying to figure out how to sort future reformed skanks-with-a-past like this from decent wife material, this would have annoyed me. A lot.

Now? With my new perspective on the whole endeavor, it's just bad comedy.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

It's not hard to figure out that a c**t has been used up. If a woman is old (30+) and promiscuous that should raise an alarm. So if some idiot puts up with her BS then maybe he deserves her. That's why I think prostitution should be legal. A man should not have to put up with this BS just for sex.

For me virginity is not important but age and the amount of partners she had in the past is definitely something I care deeply about...maybe that's why I'm still single...all the decent women I ever met were in long term relationships. All the single ones like being used.

Two of my friends met their girlfriends in high school and they're still together after 8 years now. I started dating later on and I believe that ruined my chances at having a healthy relationship. College and university is full of skanks and that's OK if you only want sex but mention the word "girlfriend" and you'll get dumped for being a sucker.
Last edited by Andrewww on December 22nd, 2012, 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I usually laugh in their faces when they complain on why they can't find a good guy? They always pick bad boys because they always need something to complain about.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Western women are 'liberated' from their traditional gender roles and thus seek out males for the primary role of fulfilling their sexual urges. Thus it naturally follows that they will only mingle with males that can sexually satisfy them the best. Stuff like sense of humor, sensitiveness, giving gifts, cooking, etc are just nonsense coming from their mouths.

There is a popular opinion that one can tell how good a person is in bed by the way he or she carries him/herself in social interactions. There's been plenty of research that proves this. Some of the personality traits are well-documented: I.e, a strong unflinching gaze means that he is a dominant person in bed. A wide use of vocabulary in during normal conversations mean that he is an expert at talking dirty. A big appetite means he has a huge libido to match. And so on...

Self-proclaimed 'Nice Guys" project NONE of the vibes that would assure the women that they would be good in bed. Nice guys are effeminate, shy, insecure about themselves, constantly needing validation from females, and often too well-groomed. These typical characteristics cause many western females to instantly deduce from their gut feeling that they are horrible at pleasing them.

And they are actually right( At least on some counts):

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/205576820.html
And don't get me started on the sex. Oh, excuse me... making love. After he cums (note I didn't mention anything about ME cumming), he rolls over and says "Oh, that was nice" with a little sigh. I KID YOU NOT, he says it EVERY TIME and then he sighs like he has just woken from a refreshing nap. I finally got so tired of missionary and him looking lovingly into my eyes and smiling as he came, that I threw him down on the couch one night and mounted him. At first he was terrified - yes, TERRIFIED. He thought something had possessed me. And it HAD -- it was sheer MADNESS. I f***ed the shit out of him that night. And then he sighed and said "Oh, that was nice".

Now that we had the cowgirl position conquered (always with that sigh afterwards), it was time to move on to doggie. His ex-girlfriend never did doggie (hmmm... maybe there's a "nice" ex-girlfriend to blame for his timid niceness?? That bitch...). Anyway, I digress. I tell him I want him to f**k me from behind. Yes, I used the word "f**k" and I didn't care what he thought about it. He gets behind me and enters me, and damned if he didn't say "OH, THIS IS NICE" !!! Are there any 35 y/o men out there that haven't smacked a woman's ass when doing her doggie?? YES, and he's my boyfriend!

Tonight during sex, I think I'm gonna tell him to stick his finger in my ass when I'm riding him. THAT should be interesting.
Bad boys in the other hand aren't afraid to break the rules. They are often of the more physical and outgoing type. They always take the lead when it comes to interacting with females. These are indicators for females that in spite of their unpleasant behavior, they are likely to be good in bed. Thus the females hook up with them for the sole reason of that - to satisfy their lust.

Then what was once a simple hookup turns into a serial hookup, then fuckbuddies, then boyfriend-girlfriends. Thanks to the hormonal effects of repeatedly being pleased sexually by a male, the female then becomes infatuated with the bad boy in spite of her logical decision not to. This is the same biological mechanism that makes secures marriages, FYI. She will then reverse-justify everything saying what she wanted is a bad boy all along even though she said she prefers nice guys. YES, she likes nice guys. That is the truth. But the sheer amount of times the bad boy's cock being put inside her womb is stopping her from resisting his advances in the future.

Because she is unwilling to leave the bad boy, she then tries to change him aka becoming a female white knight of sorts. Hoping that by the holy powers of her vagina she can melt the horrible heart of the bad boy and reform him into a nice guy so to speak. But 100% of the time she will fail and thus eventually the relationship will end with her getting dumbed for a better-looking broad. She then will go to a phrase of 'woe is me' single status moaning to their friends "Baww baww why are there no nice guys to be around"

What they are really saying is that
"Why are there no nice guys who have the same sexual vibes of a bad boy around? All the nice guys around me are so unattractive!! BAWW BAWWWW"
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Re: Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Post by Obormot »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I recently thought about this when I was in the shower: American/Western women will reject good men when they are in their prime (when their value is highest) and screw around with the bad boys, players, and other assorted bum a** losers. In other words, she will say that a good guy isn't "good enough" for her, while she squanders her best years on the "c**k-carousel". Then, years later, after she not only gets kicked off the c**k carousel, but banned from it for life, she will be the typical used-up-overweight-diseased-broken-hearted-single-mom-with-multiple-kids-by-multiple-degenerate-bums. THEN (and only then) will she come up to the good guy she's rejected and blew off for years. To me, this is at least a double insult. The reason being is that she insulted the good guy by telling him that A) a worthless, no-good bum is more worthy of her value, a**, and p***y, then she B) goes out and screws the degenerates while the good guy gets no play, then C) when she gets older and used up, then she approaches the good guy with her baggage. To me, this female is saying to the good guy "You're only good enough for me when I'm worn out and used up when no one else wants me". Then she might further insult him by demanding that they marry before he ever sees her naked chest, let alone her cooch/sexual intercourse. To me, that is the biggest insult of them all because this female has the audacity to put a price on her p***y and body when its value has plummeted, yet, she gave it away for free to the scum of the earth, when she was in her prime (when her p***y and body had the highest value). So, she tries to sell her worn out body at full-price ("you have to marry me before we have sex"). Unfortunately, there are many men who would be desparate enough to do such a thing.

Have any of you gentlemen ever dealt with this kind of situation from females who didn't want you in their prime, but now that they're used up, they're all on you like white on rice in a glass of milk in a paper plate in a snowstorm? If so, what did you tell them and how did they react to it?

I would love your stories and thoughts on this thread! Thanks a bunch!
I'm going to be a minority here because I disagree with what you said. In my opinion, your conclusions are both incorrect and impractical at the same time.
This is how I view it:
  • - It's a free market. The difference is just there's no common currency on this market. Instead, there's a match rate or and exchange rate. Just like Forex.
    - Everyone has an exchange rate, which is the same as price.
    - Free market price is regulated by supply and demand.
    - Little demand on you means that your free market price is actually low and according to your post lower than you think.
    - Since you disagree, it's apparent you have wrong perception on what market demands are.
    - First step is to understand market needs.
    - Second step is to update your "product" according to market expectations.
    - Once your value is high, you'll be able to match yourself to a highly valued girl.
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

Many years ago I had a similar opinion. Unfortunately, this way of thinking doesn't lead to a solution.

In order to find solutions scientists come up with a model that describes reality precisely. Apparently, there's demand and there's supply hence the market.

I don't see anyone controlling the market, hence it's free.

The only problem is how a man calculates his value. Looks like you tend to subjectively calculate it based on your principles, etc. Unfortunately, not everybody shares your values. I suggest we better use a less subjective measurement system. It's rather simple. If girls don't line up, the value is low. :)

This leads to the second part of your response. I agree that people are limited in their ability to change. Despite that, I still believe there's always room for improvement.
First of all, I don't know what you mean by scum. Secondly, you can be better without being a scum. It's just many people tend to blame someone else. It's easier than making efforts to fix things.

You probably want a simple example. Here you go. Do you have a six pack or is it conveniently replaced with a keg? :) Getting ripped doesn't mean being a scum, does it?
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, so I guess on the part we have non-negotiable differences. :)

Luckily, we agree that a man can always do something to be more marketable. Six pack is just an example that first came to my mind. For instance, six pack is something I never had :), while it didn't prevent me from getting some. There are other ways to improve. They are harder to describe though.

I have to tell you one more thing. You expressed your true goal in the first sentence. You want sex. :)
I wouldn't be so sure that a perfect non-scum man should want exactly that. Girls feel that and might not consider you to be as perfect as you think of yourself. ;)
I'm saying it not to offend you, but rather to illustrate what I'm trying to say.

I'm still struggling to understand what scum means, but in many cases a lucky one is considered a scum, while he might actually be the opposite. You might think you want one perfect match for life, but once you get it you may want the next one just as any other scum.

Desire to get more than one girl is natural, so I wouldn't be considering it too bad on the scale of human qualities.