Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cornfed » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Obormot wrote:The only problem is how a man calculates his value. Looks like you tend to subjectively calculate it based on your principles, etc. Unfortunately, not everybody shares your values. I suggest we better use a less subjective measurement system. It's rather simple. If girls don't line up, the value is low. Smile

This leads to the second part of your response. I agree that people are limited in their ability to change. Despite that, I still believe there's always room for improvement.
First of all, I don't know what you mean by scum. Secondly, you can be better without being a scum. It's just many people tend to blame someone else. It's easier than making efforts to fix things.

The regime interferes in the market to achieve their warped social policy objectives in numerous ways. There is an openly declared war on men going on with the explicit object of depopulation. Clearly this is not just us blaming others for our shortcomings. The regime really is to blame for screwing us over.

You probably want a simple example. Here you go. Do you have a six pack or is it conveniently replaced with a keg? Smile Getting ripped doesn't mean being a scum, does it?

No, and it won't necessarily get you sex either. When I had a six-pack a few years ago in order to compete in bodybuilding competitions I would turn heads in the street, but it didn't translate into any tail. Well, not much anyway. But you have a point. There are some things we might be able to do to appear more manly and generally better. However, the scum will always win in the current environment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Obormot » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, so I guess on the part we have non-negotiable differences. :)

Luckily, we agree that a man can always do something to be more marketable. Six pack is just an example that first came to my mind. For instance, six pack is something I never had :), while it didn't prevent me from getting some. There are other ways to improve. They are harder to describe though.

I have to tell you one more thing. You expressed your true goal in the first sentence. You want sex. :)
I wouldn't be so sure that a perfect non-scum man should want exactly that. Girls feel that and might not consider you to be as perfect as you think of yourself. ;)
I'm saying it not to offend you, but rather to illustrate what I'm trying to say.

I'm still struggling to understand what scum means, but in many cases a lucky one is considered a scum, while he might actually be the opposite. You might think you want one perfect match for life, but once you get it you may want the next one just as any other scum.

Desire to get more than one girl is natural, so I wouldn't be considering it too bad on the scale of human qualities.
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Re: Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Postby Andrewww » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Obormot wrote:- Second step is to update your "product" according to market expectations.
- Once your value is high, you'll be able to match yourself to a highly valued girl.
[/list]

So basically you should catter to the delusions of the AW. I would agree with you if the AW in question had any value. In this case you're in the wrong market.

The problem is that the AW's value is based on her "exclusivity" and since most AW are easy they don't have any real value. They might try to convince you that they do (and many buy it) but falling for them only makes you a sucker.

So if you think that you aren't good enough for a used up tramp (the op mentioned) by all means go ahead and "improve yourself" :roll:
Last edited by Andrewww on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm

what can nice guy do to turn into a bad boy,desirable one, is it really possible ?

get tattoos, sports car, start acting cocky and be aggressive....
but you still need to have certain look to be able to pull it off..
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Postby Obormot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:51 am

Andrewww wrote:
Obormot wrote:- Second step is to update your "product" according to market expectations.
- Once your value is high, you'll be able to match yourself to a highly valued girl.
[/list]

So basically you should catter to the delusions of the AW. I would agree with you if the AW in question had any value. In this case you're in the wrong market.

The problem is that the AW's value is based on her "exclusivity" and since most AW are easy they don't have any real value. They might try to convince you that they do (and many buy it) but falling for them only makes you a sucker.

So if you think that you aren't good enough for a used up tramp (the op mentioned) by all means go ahead and "improve yourself" :roll:

I'm probably more optimistic than you. :)
I believe there are good girls in US too. While stats might be better in different countries it's still possible to match yourself to someone good here. It means more efforts, of course.
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Postby Obormot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 am

Banano wrote:what can nice guy do to turn into a bad boy,desirable one, is it really possible ?

get tattoos, sports car, start acting cocky and be aggressive....
but you still need to have certain look to be able to pull it off..

You don't need money or tattoos to get a good girl. You just need to behave. Looks are 30% of success.
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions