How to deal with women, for peace of mind

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

How to deal with women, for peace of mind

Post by Johnny1975 »

I made a list of rules. Feel free to add to it.

TO AVOID HER HAVING ANY POWER OVER YOU IN TERMS OF CONTACT :

Never ask for her number. Give her yours. If she gives hers, take it, but contact her very soon and then delete her number.
Same with email address. The purpose is so that you won't be tempted to contact her at times when it's best not to, and to see if she's serious about getting to know you. If she is, she'll keep the ball rolling by contacting you back.

Contact and delete. When you call, text or send her an email, delete her number or email address. The exception is if you're on the way
to meet her, and during, and until you get home. Same purpose.

Get more than 1 contact method. i.e. phone number and email.

TO AVOID GETTING HER PREGNANT :

Never have sex with condoms that she has had access to. Keep condoms away from her until they're needed. Get a safe.

Check use by dates before using.

During sex, check for tears from time to time

After sex, fill condom with water to make sure there are no holes or rips

After sex, fill condom with soap and dispose of it in someone else's bin or drain, etc. Keep your sperm away from her.

Never agree to have sex with her without a condom if she suggests it. Don't suggest it until 1 year.

Make sure you are in complete knowledge of any contraception that she uses. It's your business to know.

Make sure you are in complete knowledge about her periods, dates, duration. It's your business to know this. Consider not having sex with her during times when she's most likely to get pregnant.

Make a note of every single occasion of having sex. Date, place, how many times, if a condom was used (which it should be)

Keep a pregnancy testing kit at home and in jacket.

Keep morning after pills at home and in wallet.

Keep in contact with her for 9 months after the last time of having sex. If she has a kid within 9 months of the last time you had sex with her, track her down. Get a DNA test immediately. If not, chill.

Every time you have a kid with her, get a DNA test immediately.

TO AVOID WASTING TIME WITH SOMEONE WHO IS UNWORTHY / UNSUITABLE :

Have a checklist of standards, and check the checklist often, no matter how well it seems to be going.

Keep a record, as much as possible, of all interactions, and make a note of noteworthy things that she says or does. i.e. if you can, record phonecalls, and make a note of all emails and texts.

TO AVOID DOING THINGS ON HER TERMS, IN ORDER TO TEST HER :

Wherever / whenever you meet her, 75% of the time it has to be your suggestion, or your choice out of options that she gives.

Never agree to live with her if she suggests it. Don't suggest it until 1 year.

Subtly train her to be submissive. If she's willing to do that, the chances of her having many good qualities is higher.

Offer her nothing. Except your personality and friendship.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"Never have sex with condoms that she has had access to. Keep condoms away from her until they're needed. Get a safe."
Damn. Rubbers in a safe. Dangerous women and their eggs. :lol:

Do you see the irony in having a list this intricate and calling it "peace of mind"?
Sex is a helluva drug. :lol:

I find no fault in looking for ways to try to protect yourself. I could even add a few things on the legal front.
My question is only are you sure the "reward" is worth THIS MUCH work? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:"Never have sex with condoms that she has had access to. Keep condoms away from her until they're needed. Get a safe."
Damn. Rubbers in a safe. Dangerous women and their eggs. :lol:

Do you see the irony in having a list this intricate and calling it "peace of mind"?
Sex is a helluva drug. :lol:

I find no fault in looking for ways to try to protect yourself. I could even add a few things on the legal front.
My question is only are you sure the "reward" is worth THIS MUCH work? :lol:
It's better than the consequences, wouldn't you agree? Anyway if you really think about it, although it's a long list, it doesn't really take much effort. It's just common sense, and a change of habit. When you get into a habit you don't even feel it. I mean, we all go to the bathroom after sex to get cleaned up, right? I'm saying while you're there, fill the condom with water to make sure there's no holes, then dispose of it where she can't access it (i.e. a bin down the road or a drain). It's not a big deal.