Article about life as a sex change from woman to man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Article about life as a sex change from woman to man

Post by OzGuy »

http://www.avoiceformen.com/misandry/ch ... -red-pill/
After having my breasts removed I began administering weekly testosterone injections. My voice dropped and I began to grow a beard. At this time I began to be taken as male in social settings.

The first thing I noticed was that the cat calls from cars as I walked down the street came to an end. No longer feeling sexually threatened was a huge relief, although it also led to me to another most interesting observation. I wondered if I made an ugly boy since I no longer received daily assurance that I was sexually desirable. It actually took a while to get used to not being seen as the physically attractive sex. My gain became an unexpected loss and I began to realize there are some things on the other side of the fence that you cannot see until you cross over and stand there.

I was happy, celebrating the fact that I was no longer seen as just a piece of meat–although later I realized that now society either uses me or ignores me, because I’m not attractive enough to be a piece of meat. I’m instead just an ugly, hairy beast with a wallet and a pair of muscular arms. Or, I might say with some measure of irony, a piece of meat that doesn’t even rate a cat call.
Interesting article. Normally it is the other way around - men becoming women. So it is very interesting to see an ex woman experience life as a man, and realise how difficult it actually is.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

So disgusting. Why would you do that to yourself?? She thinks she is a man but she is still a woman. Cutting breast off means nothing. She bleeds like the rest of us.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

ilove, obviously just for fun:)
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

No Billy she has internal issues with being a woman and thought life would be easier as a man but as she found out it didn't work out that way.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This is wonderful all around for use. Since East European girls complain sometimes that "it is so hard to be a girl". Nice stuff. Now she knows and feels like most of us, men.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

lone_yakuza wrote:Life is obviously easier as a woman if she is attractive. That is until she loses her beauty, then she is worth pretty much nothing to most people, and even the most loyal husband will find his attraction has waned. It's the brutal truth of life.
We will all age it is inevitable ... I don't think anyone can measure my worth because I know my value

I've heard of people who say they feel like they've been born with the wrong body. If it's this easy to alter our bodies to male/female using hormone treatment I would say it's like what David ICKE mentioned in his videos; that our bodies are just vehicles that we use to move around in,... like a car. Why not change it if you want to? ,.. it's interesting stuff. I would welcome being a guy for a few weeks, but not all my life. Yes life is easier as a woman.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

renata you brought me to an interesting thought. we all know ower friend yakuza. though he has his softer parts like playing piano and stuff he is full of "dark side" male energy.

think about it: we are going to kidnap yakuza and pump some woman hormones in to him. after a while we let him wright in this forum. it would be fun do read it. don´t you think? :)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Right now yakuza is making a mental note 'stay away from Billly, anyone named Billy' lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hey Billy,

There's only room for one mad scientist on this board :wink:

And my Baron Frankenstein motif is to turn ppl into Borgs :lol: & then, teleport them into other dimensions 8)

The whole transgender thing is so 20th century :P
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Let's hope Billy is not moist like Duncan Hines. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!