Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Merry Christmas to all on HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Merry Christmas to all on HA

Post by RobinHood » December 21st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013!

I am off to Bulgaria tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, I will give you all an update when I get back.

For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make.

Cheers.
Robin Hood.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » December 21st, 2012, 9:47 pm

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » December 21st, 2012, 11:56 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!

ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 820
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am

Post by ssjparris » December 22nd, 2012, 1:14 am

merry christmas and happy new year to you to brother.

ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 820
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am

Post by ssjparris » December 22nd, 2012, 1:15 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!


haha that name of yours....

your going to be starting fights just with your name alone here... :lol:

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » December 22nd, 2012, 1:50 am

ssjparris wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!


haha that name of yours....

your going to be starting fights just with your name alone here... :lol:


It's a shame isn't it? I feel like I'm back in the slave days here hehe. But I put a pic of myself up anyways. I'm proud of who I am in a sea of high melanin women haters tehehe
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Merry Christmas to all on HA

Post by terminator » December 22nd, 2012, 2:27 am

RobinHood wrote:...For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make. Cheers.


Thanks - enjoy yourself overseas. Dating can't be any worse in any other country.

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Re: Merry Christmas to all on HA

Post by ***JP*** » December 22nd, 2012, 4:34 am

RobinHood wrote:Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013!

I am off to Bulgaria tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, I will give you all an update when I get back.

For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make.

Cheers.



Merry Christmas to you too and hope you have a wonderful time with your girlfriend and best wishes from Vilnius. :) Keep us posted. :)

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » December 22nd, 2012, 6:22 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and in the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us, every one!"

Check out this music video, it will cheer you up and make you smile! :D


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”