Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Merry Christmas to all on HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Merry Christmas to all on HA

Postby RobinHood » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013!

I am off to Bulgaria tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, I will give you all an update when I get back.

For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make.

Cheers.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:14 am

merry christmas and happy new year to you to brother.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!

haha that name of yours....

your going to be starting fights just with your name alone here... :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 am

ssjparris wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Merry Christmas to you too! I'm happy you found your foreign love!!

haha that name of yours....

your going to be starting fights just with your name alone here... :lol:

It's a shame isn't it? I feel like I'm back in the slave days here hehe. But I put a pic of myself up anyways. I'm proud of who I am in a sea of high melanin women haters tehehe
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: Merry Christmas to all on HA

Postby terminator » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 am

RobinHood wrote:...For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make. Cheers.

Thanks - enjoy yourself overseas. Dating can't be any worse in any other country.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Merry Christmas to all on HA

Postby ***JP*** » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:34 am

RobinHood wrote:Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013!

I am off to Bulgaria tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Year with my girlfriend, I will give you all an update when I get back.

For those not with a foreign woman, my advice for 2013 is to start to put a plan together for finding one - it will be the best decision you will ever make.

Cheers.

Merry Christmas to you too and hope you have a wonderful time with your girlfriend and best wishes from Vilnius. :) Keep us posted. :)
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and in the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us, every one!"

Check out this music video, it will cheer you up and make you smile! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions