Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Xenosexuality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Renata » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:36 am

That's a good one Orient-oriented man :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:23 am

Andrewww wrote:I liked this paragraph :lol: , nice find:

American women think it is OK to be as fat as they like, so long as they can run a marathon or go on grueling hikes in the woods. Well, that's OK I guess; physical fitness is important, but if you're carrying around 30lbs of lard, I'm still not going to find you as attractive as a skinny but lazy Romanian or Vietnamese woman. Since I'm trying to find a date, rather than looking for someone to plough my fields, serve as an emergency food supply, or staff a private army, the whole fitness thing isn't so important to me as the aesthetics of slender arms and waists.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:27 am

publicduende wrote:
Renata wrote:Since a lot of English words are derived from Latin; I say we go with Exteras-sexual

Exteras is Latin for 'foreign', remember to roll your tounge :wink: Ex-teras-ssss

LOL this reminds me of what a friend of mine used to call me back in the days, when I couldn't be more explicit in my love for Asian cultures and women. He used to call me an "Orient-oriented" man :)

Italian language have the word "esterofilia" to mean a tendency to love, or prefer, foreign cultures to the own local one. I think there's no equivalent in the English language.
Mind though that "esterofilia" doesn't necessarily means something positive: sometimes it can be used to refer to a massive bias towards all things foreign and an unjustified hatred of the native culture.

You just gave us the missing key.

And the winner is.... "xenophile"!!!!!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 am

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Renata wrote:Since a lot of English words are derived from Latin; I say we go with Exteras-sexual

Exteras is Latin for 'foreign', remember to roll your tounge :wink: Ex-teras-ssss

LOL this reminds me of what a friend of mine used to call me back in the days, when I couldn't be more explicit in my love for Asian cultures and women. He used to call me an "Orient-oriented" man :)

Italian language have the word "esterofilia" to mean a tendency to love, or prefer, foreign cultures to the own local one. I think there's no equivalent in the English language.
Mind though that "esterofilia" doesn't necessarily means something positive: sometimes it can be used to refer to a massive bias towards all things foreign and an unjustified hatred of the native culture.

You just gave us the missing key.

And the winner is.... "xenophile"!!!!!!!

LOL I would go with that, yep yep. Well, so long the average Joe doesn't think we're all rooting for that prototype of fictional feminist warrior idol that is Xena :)

publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Xena!! :D :D :D
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions