Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are so many feminists bisexual?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why are so many feminists bisexual?

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I've just been doing various searches on okcupid, using "feminist" as a keyword when I search, and at first I didn't specify location, so I was getting feminists from all over the world. There were a ton of them but I managed to go through 130, and 81 are bisexual, and 49 are straight. Wow.

Then I did various searches in different cities, i.e. Los Angeles, NYC, and I noticed that at least half of the feminists are bisexual, and often it's about 60-80% of them. When I'm going through them it's like, bi, bi, bi, straight, bi, straight, bi, bi, straight, bi bi, bi...

And I've been watching this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih54AADqtYg and the fat cow on the feminist side of the debate, don't tell me she's straight. No way, not looking like that, not with those tattoos. And listen to her voice, she does that horrible thing where almost every f***ing sentence ends like it's a quesion? And whenever a feminist is talking and a man interrupts just a little bit, a whole gang of them goes "sssshhhhh!!!!!" in unison. I felt like punching them through my screen.

But anyway, try it. Go to okcupid and see for yourself. I only found 1 in the philippines. She's cute, but her profile is a turn off. She uses the word "douche" in the "You should contact me if..." section, in the sense of do not contact me if you're a douche. Ugh.

God I hate feminists. I changed my profile to include the words "No feminists" at the end.

Remember, when trained right, women are the best thing in the world. When taught wrong, they're the most putrid creatures on the planet.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm





Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 pm

I've noticed that too. My mom as well. Many are lesbian.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby OTB » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:24 am

Wow. What a coincidence you posted this. This has crossed my mind in the past. In fact, earlier today I was talking to a girl I met from Iran in Turkey back in October. She claims she's a feminist. But during our conversation today she said she gets turned on by women's bodies. She thinks their bodies are beautiful. I said, do you like women? She said no just their bodies and their breast. I said maybe because you envy a woman with a nice body because you desire to have a better body. She said maybe. She also stated that maybe this is a type of psychological/sexual illness she has. However, she claims she's not bisexual but after making that comment I don't know. She actually got upset because I said it sounds like she has lesbian tendencies. But hey, if you get horny looking at women then that says you like women.
Last edited by OTB on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 am

True "turned on" sounds gay. Maybe she could of used different words but I think I know what she means. I admire the beautiful bodies of women. The pretty face, hair,small waist, curvy hips, round butt shape that is. It is a work of God's art. I am not sexually attracted to women though.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby OTB » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am

I paraphrased what she said. Her exact words were I get horny when I see their beautiful bodies. She said she would never do anything sexual with a woman but the way I see it is, if you get horny looking at them you might do something if the opportunity presented itself.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:07 am

Oh well in that case my gaydar is buzzing. I think she is bi but in denial.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby OTB » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 am

I think so too.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby S_Parc » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:52 am

Ppl, anywhere from 10 to 40% of American college aged women are either lesbian a/o bisexual. In contrast, at most, ~10% of men are bi-sexual or gay.

Thus, when I see a man's muscular frame, including Lats and Chest, I simply admire the fella's workout & get inspired to workout some more. I think there's a huge difference between respecting what a person's got vs getting turned on by them. The same goes for a guy who's made *partner* at a company or has achieved straight A's in let's say graduate Engineering studies. I can acknowledge achievement & prowess, from within my own gender pool, w/o getting aroused.

What these women are, are a bunch of lesbians, plain and simple. They want Mellisa Etheridge to wear a strap-on dildo and do them or vice versa, to some other gal.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Maker55 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 am

A lot of women do lesbian things but say they're straight.

Women have a problem with admitting they're bisexual.

American women born in the 1980s and 1990s are VERY bisexual.

Since feminism, women are being programmed to be like men so they start learning how to be attracted to what men are attracted to.....other women.

The female body is also sexualized a lot in our media and women are learning how to be sexually attracted to female bodies.

As a matter of fact, some women say they like a woman's body better than a man's body but can only be in a relationship with a man.

These women still say they're straight when they're really bisexual.

A growing number of married women are turning bisexual in western society.

If a woman makes out with women, grinds on other women while dancing, watches lesbian porn and is too overly emotional or too masculine in her admiration of women is BISEXUAL although she will call herself straight.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:39 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:True "turned on" sounds gay. Maybe she could of used different words but I think I know what she means. I admire the beautiful bodies of women. The pretty face, hair,small waist, curvy hips, round butt shape that is. It is a work of God's art. I am not sexually attracted to women though.


Yeah but if you're a woman and a woman's body "arouses" you, then you're not straight.

A woman can have a preference for men but still be bisexual and get aroused by female bodies.

As a matter of fact, a person can still be bisexual even if he/she doesn't or hasn't acted on it.

Either you're 100 percent straight or you're not.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 am

OTB wrote:Wow. What a coincidence you posted this. This has crossed my mind in the past. In fact, earlier today I was talking to a girl I met from Iran in Turkey back in October. She claims she's a feminist. But during our conversation today she said she gets turned on by women's bodies. She thinks their bodies are beautiful. I said, do you like women? She said no just their bodies and their breast. I said maybe because you envy a woman with a nice body because you desire to have a better body. She said maybe. She also stated that maybe this is a type of psychological/sexual illness she has. However, she claims she's not bisexual but after making that comment I don't know. She actually got upset because I said it sounds like she has lesbian tendencies. But hey, if you get horny looking at women then that says you like women.


A lot of women do this.

They get aroused by other female bodies but still claim they're straight.

The girl you spoke to is bisexual to the core.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: Why are so many feminists bisexual?

Postby Maker55 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 am

Johnny1975 wrote:I've just been doing various searches on okcupid, using "feminist" as a keyword when I search, and at first I didn't specify location, so I was getting feminists from all over the world. There were a ton of them but I managed to go through 130, and 81 are bisexual, and 49 are straight. Wow.

Then I did various searches in different cities, i.e. Los Angeles, NYC, and I noticed that at least half of the feminists are bisexual, and often it's about 60-80% of them. When I'm going through them it's like, bi, bi, bi, straight, bi, straight, bi, bi, straight, bi bi, bi...

And I've been watching this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih54AADqtYg and the fat cow on the feminist side of the debate, don't tell me she's straight. No way, not looking like that, not with those tattoos. And listen to her voice, she does that horrible thing where almost every f***ing sentence ends like it's a quesion? And whenever a feminist is talking and a man interrupts just a little bit, a whole gang of them goes "sssshhhhh!!!!!" in unison. I felt like punching them through my screen.

But anyway, try it. Go to okcupid and see for yourself. I only found 1 in the philippines. She's cute, but her profile is a turn off. She uses the word "douche" in the "You should contact me if..." section, in the sense of do not contact me if you're a douche. Ugh.

God I hate feminists. I changed my profile to include the words "No feminists" at the end.

Remember, when trained right, women are the best thing in the world. When taught wrong, they're the most putrid creatures on the planet.


Hahahahaha!

Dude, okcupid is a haven for bisexual women.

About 30 to 40 percent of the women on okcupid are bisexual.

I remember reading a discussion about bisexual women on okcupid and a user asked why there were so many bisexual women on okcupid.

Then a guy on there actually was saying how he disliked homosexuality and bisexual women and most of the people in the discussion just ganged up on him and started insulting him.

As a matter of fact, there are more "downlow" women than down low men, although the media always tries to act a like half of all men are on the downlow.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 am

Here's the way I see it.

Go ahead and mess around with bisexual women.

Have threesomes with them, they can even bring over different women for you.

But PLEEEAAASSSEEE guys, NEVER marry a bisexual woman.

If you do, make sure she's gotten her lesbian college experimentation out of her system.

Don't do threesomes when you get married.

You should only do threesomes when you're single or in short term relationships.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:24 am

Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:True "turned on" sounds gay. Maybe she could of used different words but I think I know what she means. I admire the beautiful bodies of women. The pretty face, hair,small waist, curvy hips, round butt shape that is. It is a work of God's art. I am not sexually attracted to women though.


Yeah but if you're a woman and a woman's body "arouses" you, then you're not straight.

A woman can have a preference for men but still be bisexual and get aroused by female bodies.

As a matter of fact, a person can still be bisexual even if he/she doesn't or hasn't acted on it.

Either you're 100 percent straight or you're not.


Yea I agree. I never get aroused by a woman no matter how much I admire her looks women are just eww in that way. Nothing like a man. I hear gay women say a woman knows another woman's body better than a man and can sexually please a woman better than a man but that isn't true. Woman need fake toys to mimic the male body why not just get the real thing??
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am

Without wanting to sound gay, I bet I could give a guy a better blowjob than any woman has ever given him. And I bet a guy could (if someone held a gun to him and said do it) do the same to me or any other guy. Why? Because we know what works. But does that mean I want to? No. So I find it so stupid when women say that women know them better and therefore it's better with a woman. It's not just about friction, you have to be attracted to the person giving the friction, otherwise it's weird and horrible and repellant. Would you let a dog suck your dick if it could? How about a camel? A frog?

Guys, try this, if you dare. Imagine having sex with with a man. Keep imagining it. After a while, the horrible feeling or repulsion will start to subside a bit, and then you'll start wondering, oh shit, am I gay? Do I really like this? Then stop and think about something else. Then go back to it, and the repulsion will be as much as it was at the start, if not worse, and you'll wonder what the f**k. That's because you're not gay, but when you keep thinking about something repellant, somehow it wears off. I think that's why men are almost aggressive in their aversion to thinking of such things, it's a sign of seriously not being gay, although some people think it's a sign of being gay and being in denial. So, therefore. my theory is that some women actually go out of their way to imagine being with another girl, and they just keep at it, again and again, until the repellant feeling loses its "novelty" (for want of a better word). So the question is, why do they feel driven to doing that in the first place? I'd say fear/hatred of men drives them. So they become sort of fake-gay. I can't imagine something like that not having a negative effect on one's self esteem.

This is just all theory though, but maybe there's some truth to it.

From now on, I will consider it a red flag if a woman does not respond with repulsion at the thought of being with another woman. It has to be repulsion, it can't be none of this "hmmm, yeah I guess I get a little bit aroused", or "I once had a crush on a girl". None of that. A casual, passing appreciation of the female form is fine, but they must also be repulsed at the thought of doing anything with a woman.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests