Another Awful Feminist Blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Another Awful Feminist Blog

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/

Images of "nice guys" from their Okay Cupid profiles along with excerpts posted mockingly.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Let's tar and feather that f***ing cunt bitch! Anyone got her email address or personal info?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

HOLY SHIT! Go look at her blog, the first article on the page is a message she got from the dude who started the Boycott American Women blog. LKMFAO!!! That is f***ing hilarious!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Maybe tumblr would like to know. :wink:
They do have some things on their guidelines page about stalking, harassment, & privacy violations.

Also, OKC may want to know their customers being made fun of and (potentially) their trademark name being abused. :wink: :wink:

Be a man of indifference and ignore it -- or be a man of action and have it taken down. Either way ... be a man.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

I just noticed that the dumb bitch who runs that nice guys of OK Cupid blog blanked out the "BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN" from the original post, I guess she figures that she doesn't want to give the blog unnecessary publicity. By that time though, it was too late, as it had already been reblogged like 500 times.

Here's a couple of the original picture, before she blanked out the BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN title:

Then she grew a brain and realized that it is probably not a good idea for her to give so much publicity to an antifeminist blog, because it will cause even more men to wake up and refuse to get married, thus leaving her and her female friends with no future husbands, so she changed it to this:

Anyway, by the time she changed it, it had already been liked and reblogged over 1000 times, so I guess it was too late anyway. She just indirectly helped promote the antifeminist movement. That's how dumb American bitches are. They are their own worst enemy.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

AWs of today are real nutcases.

My mother's generation is sadly the last of nice american women (and she married an asian dude, 35 years together and counting!). Today's generation of AWs stay married for 10 years and 1 month to ensure they get palimony for life in sunny Cali.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

If you guys actually want to do something practical to shut down this bitch's blog, then email OK Cupid and Tumblr at the following addresses:

hr@okcupid.com, biz@okcupid.com, press@okcupid.com, dmca@tumblr.com, press@tumblr.com

and also send them feedback at this form:

http://www.okcupid.com/feedback

Say something like:

Hi, I have found a blog called "Nice Guys of OK Cupid" that is very disrespectful and hateful towards the male members of your website. I am requesting that you can take legal action against the person who is operating the blog http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/ and shut down her blog, as it hurts both the OK Cupid website and the Tumblr website as well. Thanks you

Sincerely,
xxx
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

AW have now stooped to a new low. Mocking guy's personal ads is really messed up! Show many AWs are axe-murderers on the verge of going on a rampage...
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

expatasiaseeker wrote:If you guys actually want to do something practical to shut down this bitch's blog, then email OK Cupid and Tumblr at the following addresses:

hr@okcupid.com, biz@okcupid.com, press@okcupid.com, dmca@tumblr.com, press@tumblr.com

and also send them feedback at this form:

http://www.okcupid.com/feedback

Say something like:

Hi, I have found a blog called "Nice Guys of OK Cupid" that is very disrespectful and hateful towards the male members of your website. I am requesting that you can take legal action against the person who is operating the blog http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/ and shut down her blog, as it hurts both the OK Cupid website and the Tumblr website as well. Thanks you

Sincerely,
xxx
Personally, I think it is better to leave that site up and let WW themselves show the world how despicable they are.

FEMINISTS are the ones who shut things down.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Looks like her site has already gotten a lot of complaints. Check out one of her latest posts:

She says:

also there’s a bunch of legal stuff apparently i’m in violation of a lot of copyright things (my bad) and i have a lot of emails to respond to re: that, but i’m sure it’ll be FINE
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:Looks like her site has already gotten a lot of complaints. Check out one of her latest posts:

She says:

also there’s a bunch of legal stuff apparently i’m in violation of a lot of copyright things (my bad) and i have a lot of emails to respond to re: that, but i’m sure it’ll be FINE
What a retard. She goes around stealing people's private information and then making fun of them in public (I think her site gets like 2000 or more views a day) and then she acts surprised when someone threatens legal action against her, "oh, my bad!". What a damn retard. These women seem to be incapable of ever being accountable for their own actions and behavoirs. And that is the fault of MEN for not holding them accountable. There's too many pussywhipped mangina faggots in America, who refuse to put these bitches in their place (which is out in the street, or in the trash dumpster).
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

If you want to send the bitch a personal message, you can do so here:

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/submit

I sent her the following message:

Title: Legal action being taken against you

As you can see here, a huge group of men are now complaining to Tumblr and OK Cupid and threatening them to take legal action against you.

viewtopic.php?p=112332

Happier Abroad is one of the most popular forums on the internet, so I assume at least 100 men will register complaints against you.

Have fun in prison, you sick bitch.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

This is the major reason why I went abroad and never looked back. I'm so sick and tired of nice guys being made fun of, mocked and humiliated from these 200 to 400 pound feminazis who call themselves women. Seriously guys if that blog alone won't motivate you to go abroad to the country of your choice I don't know what else is. She may laugh now at the nice guys but sooner or later the nice guys always get the last laugh.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

expatasiaseeker wrote:If you want to send the bitch a personal message, you can do so here:

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/submit

I sent her the following message:

Title: Legal action being taken against you

As you can see here, a huge group of men are now complaining to Tumblr and OK Cupid and threatening them to take legal action against you.

viewtopic.php?p=112332

Happier Abroad is one of the most popular forums on the internet, so I assume at least 100 men will register complaints against you.

Have fun in prison, you sick bitch.
Over sold it much? At the very worst, the blog will be taken down. That's hardly a "legal action" and she certainly won't go to prison. :roll:
And WHY would you send her a message about ANYTHING? So they can spend their efforts being pests over here?

Had you put up a blog ridiculing women, do you think they would have spent a second telegraphing their plans to you? :evil:
No, you'd have tried to log onto your blog one day and it would just be gone. No names or places to go track down who ratted you out.
____

@***JP***: Part of the problem is guys in the West are always twisting themselves into pretzels to either rationalize letting a woman get away with whatever she wants to do or at least what she's already done, while the women use every legal (and sometimes not-so-legal) option they feel like and go for the throat.

If three women were walking down the street mugging men and taking their wallets, some males would be saying
"Don't call the cops, man. Feminists are the ones who call cops.
Stop it, Ladies. Go forth and mug no more."

Most men are not willing or able to stop doing dumb shit like that.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

***JP*** wrote:This is the major reason why I went abroad and never looked back. I'm so sick and tired of nice guys being made fun of, mocked and humiliated from these 200 to 400 pound feminazis who call themselves women. Seriously guys if that blog alone won't motivate you to go abroad to the country of your choice I don't know what else is. She may laugh now at the nice guys but sooner or later the nice guys always get the last laugh.
She is probably some arrogant college student in her 20s, and still has her good looks. Once she hits 30, and her biological clock starts ticking, she will go running around trying to find one of these "nice guys" to marry her (become her beta male provider). By that time, most of the nice guys will be gone, either having found much younger women, or women overseas. The stupid bitch is shooting herself in the foot.

Let's see how she feels about nice guys when she cannot even score a beta male later on and ends up growing old alone. That is the eventual outcome for the majority of these whores who slut it up in their 20s. Who wants a woman who has already been used by 50 men or more?

Best option for men is to go overseas and never look back. America is a sinking ship and let the feminists sink. I hope they all burn in hell, personally.