Merry Christmas to you and yours! (w/poll)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Will you make it abroad in 2013?

Poll ended at January 5th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Only if my Mom/Dad pays for my trip.
No votes
I can't due to child/mommy support or other bills.
6%
Yes, I'm tired of procrastenating and I'm going to plan a trip
94%

Total votes: 17
terminator
Junior Poster

Merry Christmas to you and yours! (w/poll)

Post by terminator »

Just a friendly thread wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a HAPPIER New Year, hopefully abroad!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Same to you my friend!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Thanks and merry Christmas to you Terminator and everyone else on HA. I'll be abroad sometime next year, so hurray for me!
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

Lacking option "Yes, as usual." :)
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston was very bad this year .... Santa ain't gonna bring him sh...

Oh, wait ... yes he is! :lol:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Merry Christmas all. Hope you enjoy our new Christmas theme in the forum. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Merry Christmas. Hope you all enjoy the holiday!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Merry Christmas all. Hope you enjoy our new Christmas theme in the forum. lol
Winston, this new Christmas theme is hard on the eyes. After one minute, I am starting to get a head ache looking at these awful color schemes, I am sure other people are feeling the same way. Also, with this new scheme, all the youtube videos people have put up DO NOT show up for some reason!

Hopefully, you will go back the way things were as soon as possible!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Merry Christmas all. Hope you enjoy our new Christmas theme in the forum. lol
Winston, this new Christmas theme is hard on the eyes. After one minute, I am starting to get a head ache looking at these awful color schemes, I am sure other people are feeling the same way. Also, with this new scheme, all the youtube videos people have put up DO NOT show up for some reason!

Hopefully, you will go back the way things were as soon as possible!
How is it hard on the eyes? It is white and light gray. There are no extra colors. Come on now.

I fixed the YouTube problem. They should show now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I hope to move overseas next year. Most likely Costa Rica.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Re: going abroad

Post by sfexcellence »

Hi everyone,

Second time posting here, my intro is in the introduce yourself section. I will be in Switzerland for at least 1 month starting from July 2013 (my second visit there), then back in Vancouver Canada to pay off debts + further establish income streams and going back in 2014 for two months, then coming back to Vancouver then back to Europe for a month, then coming back for three months then back to Europe, my goal is for 5-6 months of the year I'll be in Europe. I'll be doing a combination of couchsurfing, staying in hostels, wwoofing and volunteering via workaway.info and helpx.net . This is a work in progress, I'm going through nomadic matt's blog @ nomadicmatt.com for more info and inspiration.

Other sites I've been going through:
http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/cheap-travel/
http://www.theprofessionalhobo.com/

All the best, and get off your ass and be happier abroad, I was in Switzerland last year with no money and no shelter (I got the Canadian permanent mission in Geneve to fund my sight-seeing and shelter there and flights back to Vancouver, I'll be doing the same this year, I've found a way to pay it off in 4-5 months and have my passport back). I also have my network marketing business with a company called Talk Fusion, it's international and internet-based, so able to recruit people worldwide without having to have a work permit :) .

During my time in Geneve last year, I had very little money, all my belongings in my backpack and could never have been happier, I felt so at home there, such a sense of belonging + connection + recognition from others, that and good health + community and relationships are all that matter, live for the moment, be present and aware, live every moment like it's your last, get out there and live!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Merry Christmas from Lithuania :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you guys feel lonely during Christmas if you don't have a significant other with you? If so, how do you deal with the loneliness? Do you go out and try to find some party to go to with airheads? That's what expats overseas do. They find some party with airheads to go to so they can drink and act fake around other people. lol

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Merry Christmas to all of you :D

was gonna go to the UK but that plan fell through because there's no christmas here in Turkey it's just another day but I'm still rocking a strange looking christmas tree on my balcony.. it's like a tourist attraction with the village people :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -