Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What's the point of getting married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What's the point of getting married?

Postby marklambo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:27 am

What purpose does it serve a man to get married? If laws are stacked highly against men, then why do men bother getting married? If someone can give me 1 reason why it benefits a man, I'm curious to know because I don't see any benefit at all. The only people that I see that benefit are the wives and attorneys.

Image
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas







Postby Obormot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:45 am

Kids. But you're right, you don't have to if mother of your future kids agrees.
Obormot
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

Postby Obormot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:46 am

Immigration is worth mentioning on this forum too. :)
Obormot
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 am

To make and raise children. I noticed many American men don't like marriage while foreign men have good views on it. That's another reason why I like foreign men.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby marklambo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:31 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:To make and raise children. I noticed many American men don't like marriage while foreign men have good views on it. That's another reason why I like foreign men.


You can raise children without being married. Marriage is just a stupid piece of paper. 2 people can love each other for life without this fraudulent document signed.

Well it should be obvious why most American men don't want marriage! Look at how many men get screwed because of it!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Obormot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 am

When you say "till death us do part" that's supposed to mean something. Right? ;)
You want an easy way out of lifetime contract you've signed. That's not how it works.
Some women agree to make kids without a lifetime contract, while many have it as a prerequisite.
Obormot
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

Postby marklambo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 am

Obormot wrote:When you say "till death us do part" that's supposed to mean something. Right? ;)
You want an easy way out of lifetime contract you've signed. That's not how it works.
Some women agree to make kids without a lifetime contract, while many have it as a prerequisite.


In America, it's "till money do us apart" and most of the time it is the case. America is one of the worst places to get "married" in my opinion.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Obormot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

Correction: Worst place to get divorced, not to get married. :)
Obormot
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

Re: What's the point of getting married?

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 am

marklambo wrote:What purpose does it serve a man to get married?

In the West, under the current regime, very little.
Perhaps he just wants to buy a house for and finance a woman he hates?
Notice how "finance" & "fiancée" ... oh ... nevermind. :wink:


marklambo wrote:If laws are stacked highly against men, then why do men bother getting married?

Ask your married friends (if their wives still allow them to talk to you out of her earshot) how much divorce law they looked into, before they agreed to marry. The way most of them made it to the chapel was via a trip called guilt.

marklambo wrote:If someone can give me 1 reason why it benefits a man, I'm curious to know because I don't see any benefit at all.

One? Okay. You are a man who needs an entry visa to get into the USA.

EPL the movie vs EPL real life.
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2010/08/23 ... -they-now/


"As soon as we secure this bloody visa and get ourselves safely married back in America, we can do whatever the hell we want."

Doesn't that make you feel all warm & fuzzy? Moving on ...

marklambo wrote:The only people that I see that benefit are the wives and attorneys.

Not quite.
Consider everything you'd need for planning and hosting a wedding (i.e. a very expensive party).
--- Planning books, caterers, flower & jewelry shops, dress shop, church & reception hall, etc. Merchants for days.

Consider the bigger house/condo Cupcake will want.
--- There's a R/E agent waiting for your call. Double ka-ching if you already owned a place and need to sell.

Does it need any work done on it? Doesn't matter what you answer, Cupcake wants to decorate or change something.
--- Down to the home improvement store you go.

Time to buy a new car for her. (You get to drive the old one. You get to pay maintenance on BOTH.)
--- The guy at the car dealership is waiting for you. The mechanic, too.

Gotta get new appliances and furniture for the new place.
--- More salesmen and various stores.

The bank manager is a happier, too.
--- You are now on the hook for Cupcake's debts. Yep, student loan, too.

Cupcake stressed out?
--- The travel agent has just the destination in mind, to recharge.
Don't forget airfare, hotel, souvies, and tips (ya cheap bastard :lol:)

Every time you spend money on the above.
--- Sales taxes on the items & income taxes on the salaries racking up all the way. Money into various govt coffers.

If you want to add some kids to the equation, the list can get even longer.

In short, MANY people's livelihood depend on you getting hitched and needing to "upgrade" your lifestyle.
They're not about to tell you it's a bad idea. They'll make less money, and then their own cupcakes will become unhaaaaappy.
This is why the "where are the men?" & "why won't men commit?" articles are revving up. The economy depends on them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: What's the point of getting married?

Postby marklambo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:What purpose does it serve a man to get married?

In the West, under the current regime, very little.
Perhaps he just wants to buy a house for and finance a woman he hates?
Notice how "finance" & "fiancée" ... oh ... nevermind. :wink:


marklambo wrote:If laws are stacked highly against men, then why do men bother getting married?

Ask your married friends (if their wives still allow them to talk to you out of her earshot) how much divorce law they looked into, before they agreed to marry. The way most of them made it to the chapel was via a trip called guilt.

marklambo wrote:If someone can give me 1 reason why it benefits a man, I'm curious to know because I don't see any benefit at all.

One? Okay. You are a man who needs an entry visa to get into the USA.

EPL the movie vs EPL real life.
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2010/08/23 ... -they-now/


"As soon as we secure this bloody visa and get ourselves safely married back in America, we can do whatever the hell we want."

Doesn't that make you feel all warm & fuzzy? Moving on ...

marklambo wrote:The only people that I see that benefit are the wives and attorneys.

Not quite.
Consider everything you'd need for planning and hosting a wedding (i.e. a very expensive party).
--- Planning books, caterers, flower & jewelry shops, dress shop, church & reception hall, etc. Merchants for days.

Consider the bigger house/condo Cupcake will want.
--- There's a R/E agent waiting for your call. Double ka-ching if you already owned a place and need to sell.

Does it need any work done on it? Doesn't matter what you answer, Cupcake wants to decorate or change something.
--- Down to the home improvement store you go.

Time to buy a new car for her. (You get to drive the old one. You get to pay maintenance on BOTH.)
--- The guy at the car dealership is waiting for you. The mechanic, too.

Gotta get new appliances and furniture for the new place.
--- More salesmen and various stores.

The bank manager is a happier, too.
--- You are now on the hook for Cupcake's debts. Yep, student loan, too.

Cupcake stressed out?
--- The travel agent has just the destination in mind, to recharge.
Don't forget airfare, hotel, souvies, and tips (ya cheap bastard :lol:)

Every time you spend money on the above.
--- Sales taxes on the items & income taxes on the salaries racking up all the way. Money into various govt coffers.

If you want to add some kids to the equation, the list can get even longer.

In short, MANY people's livelihood depend on you getting hitched and needing to "upgrade" your lifestyle.
They're not about to tell you it's a bad idea. They'll make less money, and then their own cupcakes will become unhaaaaappy.
This is why the "where are the men?" & "why won't men commit?" articles are revving up. The economy depends on them.


Well other than the visa scenario, if the man is already American, there really isn't any benefit anymore. There's a very minor reduction in the tax rate filing as a joint return but that tiny savings in tax does not help with all the other incurred expenses that go along with marriage. I've never been married and I don't plan on it, especially not with an AW that's for damn sure.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:47 pm

marklambo wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:To make and raise children. I noticed many American men don't like marriage while foreign men have good views on it. That's another reason why I like foreign men.




You can raise children without being married. Marriage is just a stupid piece of paper. 2 people can love each other for life without this fraudulent document signed.

Well it should be obvious why most American men don't want marriage! Look at how many men get screwed because of it!


I believe marriage should not involve the government you're right I don't need to sign a paper to love and commit to someone. 'Legal marriage' I guess..gives people security for example if two people love each other and live together for twenty years then if things go bad and one walks out with everything there is nothing the other can do about it but if they are legally married they both leave the marriage with something. I do believe there are places abroad that marriage doesn't require a document. It's no surprise North America does require one. My definition of marriage is a man and woman who are in love who commit to each other, live together and raise thier children with the same beliefs then they are married with or without a contract.

What is important is men and women should commit to each other before having sex because when they don't unwanted children happen dysfunctional families occur. Finding a good woman (not just a beautiful one) commiting to her, living together and building a family is the right way to go. Children being raised in two parent household with good and sound teaching is why it is important to not have commitmentless sex.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:12 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:12 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:29 pm

You know how we complain about Alphas getting all the women? That's how it was in caveman times. That's right, Feminists are literally savages. James Frasier used the phrase "sexual communism" to describe this condition. Public control of sexual practice as opposed to private property (til death do us part). Marriage allows each man to have a sexual partner and procreate, whereas before marriage men would kill each other over women and only the strongest (alpha) would get all the women. Savagery evolved into Civilization through the adoption of restraints on base nature i.e. tradition and morality, of which marriage is an institution.

So don't attack marriage. That's a Feminist idea. Just be sure to never, ever marry a Feminist.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby S_Parc » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Here's one thing ... a lot of persons assume that marriage is the extension of courtship. Actually, that's false, courtship is the pre-sales process prior to the deal closing. In corporate life, the tough customers always negotiate a contract which serves their purpose, beyond the close date.
In American marriages, however, it's seldom thought through. There's a rush of chemistry, meeting up w/ family & friend, and finally, the big $40K-$80K event called a wedding. Afterwards, the chemistry dies, the bills come pouring in, followed by a pregnancy (planned or not), and then the mortgage (which originally meant *death grip* in ancient times :wink: ).
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests