Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Foreign men are the same as American/Western women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:59 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?


American culture is messed up so naturally American men and women both are messed up. While foreign cultures are more cultured polite and sophisticated as well as the foreign men and women.I have found foreign men to be very traditional, respectful and well put together. Everything about them radiates masculiniity and they know how to lead women. They are VERY hard working men and just awesome. There are bad apples everywhere and good apples everywhere so while of course it would be inaccurate to say there is no good American men from my experience I have found American men are not very cultured and American men are less moral than foreign men. American men tend to be more "it's the land of the free you only live once who needs morals" type men whereas foreign men know the careless attitude is destructive. A land that is too free has no rules and if it has no rules it will self destruct.


Your post is complete nonsense, and I assume you must be a woman, because only a woman could come up with such complete bullshit.

You are spewing the same old "Western men are emasculated betas, foreign men are alphas" crap. Have you actually lived outside of America ever?

I've seen the way that foreign men treat women. Perhaps you LIKE being treated like shit, and if so, then by all means, go and marry some bastard male from a 3rd world craphole country. You will deserve it when he uses you and screws you over simply to get a green card.

As for foreign women, they actually APPRECIATE good men. Thus, foreign women are a perfect match for western men.

You western women are just a bunch of out of control, ungrateful animals. Perhaps you NEED to be abused, because you are all such low class trash anyway, that's what you deserve.



I'm sorry if you disagree but your response does not support your thoery that American men are " polite, and sophisicated."


You are an American woman, and 99 percent of American women condone the fact that they can commit crimes against men with impunity. THus, you are a criminal, and why should I take anything a criminal like you says seriously?

Now, are you willing to PUBLICLY DEMAND that WOMEN should be held EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE BEFORE THE LAW the same way men are? No, you women REFUSE to demand to be held EQUAL before the law.

This is because you are a bunch of selfish liars, hypocrites, criminals, and man-haters.

God help any man insane or stupid enough to marry one of you bitches.



And he said American men are polite and sophisticated lol. You just made my case by what you wrote so thank you.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica







Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:12 pm

zboy1 wrote:Countries in which males still hold sway over their women: like the Middle Eastern countries, Russia, and the men in Asia--all are targets by feminists of being called misogynistic and crude by Westerners. But I'd rather be a man in those countries than be a man in lets say, the U.S. or Australia, that's for sure.

And yeah Russian, Chinese, or Korean men might be "obnoxious, low class, arrogant, and disgusting people," according to you, but there not all that different from most American men that I know (and who I cannot stand for the most part). It's kind of a racist generalization even...


Great points I hate how feminist say foreign men are misogynistic they are REAL MEN. The men are supposed to lead and be dominate and women are submissive it's the way God made us naturally. It's the natural order. Feminist see women who are ok with men leading as off when they are the ones messing up society. Foreign men know how to take control and be men. They bust thier butts coming to a foreign place so they can make money and provide because that is what real men do.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Postby expatasiaseeker » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?


American culture is messed up so naturally American men and women both are messed up. While foreign cultures are more cultured polite and sophisticated as well as the foreign men and women.I have found foreign men to be very traditional, respectful and well put together. Everything about them radiates masculiniity and they know how to lead women. They are VERY hard working men and just awesome. There are bad apples everywhere and good apples everywhere so while of course it would be inaccurate to say there is no good American men from my experience I have found American men are not very cultured and American men are less moral than foreign men. American men tend to be more "it's the land of the free you only live once who needs morals" type men whereas foreign men know the careless attitude is destructive. A land that is too free has no rules and if it has no rules it will self destruct.


Your post is complete nonsense, and I assume you must be a woman, because only a woman could come up with such complete bullshit.

You are spewing the same old "Western men are emasculated betas, foreign men are alphas" crap. Have you actually lived outside of America ever?

I've seen the way that foreign men treat women. Perhaps you LIKE being treated like shit, and if so, then by all means, go and marry some bastard male from a 3rd world craphole country. You will deserve it when he uses you and screws you over simply to get a green card.

As for foreign women, they actually APPRECIATE good men. Thus, foreign women are a perfect match for western men.

You western women are just a bunch of out of control, ungrateful animals. Perhaps you NEED to be abused, because you are all such low class trash anyway, that's what you deserve.


Hey man, I've called ILoveBlackAmericanWomen a troll for her other posts, but I've got to take her side on this one. American men are emasculated betas. That's what Feminism's done to men. To resist Feminism, we must become Alpha. Not the fake Alpha you're thinking of like Jersey Shore, but protectors, leaders. We need to take on these roles just as American women need to start acting like women worth protecting, worth marrying.


I do not mean to insult you, but you are not very bright, are you?

You say men need to become traditional again. Okay, and what about women? When are THEY going to become traditional? Or at the least, when are women going to STOP destroying men in divorce financially and emotionally?

Go ahead and become "traditional" and get married. I will laugh when your bitch American wife divorces you and you end up in jail for not paying her massive amounts of alimony. BOYCOTTING american women is basically the only solution.


It cuts both ways. Men and women both are messed up by Feminism or more broadly by Post-Modernism. I do plan on marrying abroad. I would never recommended marrying a Feminist.


True, but why do you want to get married? I mean, you can move to Asia or whatever, and get a girlfriend, and even live together. But why would you want to sign a LEGAL CONTRACT with the government? THat is madness. If you are doing it to get a residency in her country, that's okay I guess. But other than that, there is absolutely no reason at all to ever sign a marriage contract. If you want to live together, then just live together. Why involve the government in your personal life?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Countries in which males still hold sway over their women: like the Middle Eastern countries, Russia, and the men in Asia--all are targets by feminists of being called misogynistic and crude by Westerners. But I'd rather be a man in those countries than be a man in lets say, the U.S. or Australia, that's for sure.

And yeah Russian, Chinese, or Korean men might be "obnoxious, low class, arrogant, and disgusting people," according to you, but there not all that different from most American men that I know (and who I cannot stand for the most part). It's kind of a racist generalization even...


Great points I hate how feminist say foreign men are misogynistic they are REAL MEN. The men are supposed to lead and be dominate and women are submissive it's the way God made us naturally. It's the natural order. Feminist see women who are ok with men leading as off when they are the ones messing up society. Foreign men know how to take control and be men. They bust thier butts coming to a foreign place so they can make money and provide because that is what real men do.


STop it with your bullshit lies. You American women say "We want men to lead us and control us", but guess what? When we American men DO that, you bitches freak out and call the police on us and file a false domestic violence charge or false rape charge or whatever against us.

Make up your f***ing minds, ladies. DO YOU WANT MEN TO BE IN CHARGE, OR DO YOU NOT? If you do, then shut the f**k up, and stop your feminist man hatred and crimes against men. Stop screwing men over in divorce, stop screwing men over with false accusations and false charges, and BECOME SUBMISSIVE.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Countries in which males still hold sway over their women: like the Middle Eastern countries, Russia, and the men in Asia--all are targets by feminists of being called misogynistic and crude by Westerners. But I'd rather be a man in those countries than be a man in lets say, the U.S. or Australia, that's for sure.

And yeah Russian, Chinese, or Korean men might be "obnoxious, low class, arrogant, and disgusting people," according to you, but there not all that different from most American men that I know (and who I cannot stand for the most part). It's kind of a racist generalization even...


Great points I hate how feminist say foreign men are misogynistic they are REAL MEN. The men are supposed to lead and be dominate and women are submissive it's the way God made us naturally. It's the natural order. Feminist see women who are ok with men leading as off when they are the ones messing up society. Foreign men know how to take control and be men. They bust thier butts coming to a foreign place so they can make money and provide because that is what real men do.


STop it with your bullshit lies. You American women say "We want men to lead us and control us", but guess what? When we American men DO that, you bitches freak out and call the police on us and file a false domestic violence charge or false rape charge or whatever against us.

Make up your f***ing minds, ladies. DO YOU WANT MEN TO BE IN CHARGE, OR DO YOU NOT? If you do, then shut the f**k up, and stop your feminist man hatred and crimes against men. Stop screwing men over in divorce, stop screwing men over with false accusations and false charges, and BECOME SUBMISSIVE.


Bitches?? I thought you said American men were sweet and polite? Please..lol. I can't speak for all American women I was only speaking for me but there is a site called TakenInHand where American women seek dominant husbands and American men seek submissive wives. I love that site. The women state although they been in the Army and have high academic achievements they want a husband they can submit to. It's an awesome site. You should check it out. The American men on there are soooo happy and at peace.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby S_Parc » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 am

ILBAW, you tend to flip-flop a lot in these dialogues. Since I'm going light on the sparring these days, here's the last one between you and me. You essentially make an argument and then find yourself in a contradiction w/o re-posting a newer, more strengthened argument.

ILBAW: "I believe it starts with men. Women see how men react and feed off it. Also if women start putting their foot down and saying I know I am worth more than how I can please you sexually and I will not have sex with any man until he commits to me then we would have a great North America. Men would straighten up and respect women and girls more and vice versa."

S_PARC: "Yes, I've heard the same stuff from my sister, with histrionic personality disorder. And yes, she didn't sleep around in HS but has had a failed career and continually abuses her husband all the time. So I woefully disagree. It starts with women and how she treats her family, immediate and extended. Then, men can normalize and start to become equal partners again. If anything, the only thing my sister has proved is that she's worth nothing, to the world around her."

ILBAW:"But men are the leaders so it starts with men. Men lead..women follow."

S_PARC: "Then you don't know my sister. In her world, women lead, men follow orders. You're simply trying to use reverse psychology when it's clearly not the practice of the land."

ILBAW:"Why do you keep mentioning your sister? She is just one woman "

S_PARC: "That's right, my sister is the sole armchair Feminist in the world. Thus, the other 20-40 women, who hung around her, were impervious to her thought patterns. Everyone else is a 'Little House on the Prairie' gal, who's waiting for a John Landon character to show up and provide her the road map to life. But instead, douchebags are her role models and once again, this is all American men's fault. Why is it that I don't buy into that framework? If anything, modern American women have either driven away the John Landons or have manipulated them into providing 50% their income in palimony/alimony. Women are not the innocent parties here."

ILBAW: "Both men and women need to do better. Pointing fingers solves nothing."

S_PARC: "Since society has appointed women, as cultural leaders, then the role of leadership is in the hands of both genders. It's no longer the "Bonanza" style patriarchy (with Landon & Greene) but a society where women also need to say, 'yeah, as co-leaders, we can do better than this.'"

...

At this point, you rescind because in effect, you've indicated your own contradiction and can't get over the mere fact that women, as a whole, need to be better than what they are doing today, in America. The leadership role of men had been opted by women and now, women can't rise to the challenge.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:27 am

S_Parc wrote:ILBAW, you tend to flip-flop a lot in these dialogues. Since I'm going light on the sparring these days, here's the last one between you and me. You essentially make an argument and then find yourself in a contradiction w/o re-posting a newer, more strengthened argument.

ILBAW: "I believe it starts with men. Women see how men react and feed off it. Also if women start putting their foot down and saying I know I am worth more than how I can please you sexually and I will not have sex with any man until he commits to me then we would have a great North America. Men would straighten up and respect women and girls more and vice versa."

S_PARC: "Yes, I've heard the same stuff from my sister, with histrionic personality disorder. And yes, she didn't sleep around in HS but has had a failed career and continually abuses her husband all the time. So I woefully disagree. It starts with women and how she treats her family, immediate and extended. Then, men can normalize and start to become equal partners again. If anything, the only thing my sister has proved is that she's worth nothing, to the world around her."

ILBAW:"But men are the leaders so it starts with men. Men lead..women follow."

S_PARC: "Then you don't know my sister. In her world, women lead, men follow orders. You're simply trying to use reverse psychology when it's clearly not the practice of the land."

ILBAW:"Why do you keep mentioning your sister? She is just one woman "

S_PARC: "That's right, my sister is the sole armchair Feminist in the world. Thus, the other 20-40 women, who hung around her, were impervious to her thought patterns. Everyone else is a 'Little House on the Prairie' gal, who's waiting for a John Landon character to show up and provide her the road map to life. But instead, douchebags are her role models and once again, this is all American men's fault. Why is it that I don't buy into that framework? If anything, modern American women have either driven away the John Landons or have manipulated them into providing 50% their income in palimony/alimony. Women are not the innocent parties here."

ILBAW: "Both men and women need to do better. Pointing fingers solves nothing."

S_PARC: "Since society has appointed women, as cultural leaders, then the role of leadership is in the hands of both genders. It's no longer the "Bonanza" style patriarchy (with Landon & Greene) but a society where women also need to say, 'yeah, as co-leaders, we can do better than this.'"

...

At this point, you rescind because in effect, you've indicated your own contradiction and can't get over the mere fact that women, as a whole, need to be better than what they are doing today, in America. The leadership role of men had been opted by women and now, women can't rise to the challenge.


You failed to show me where I flip flop. I stand by what I said that men are the leaders. I also stated women need to do better yet people always ignore when I say women need to improve also.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby S_Parc » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:41 am

In American society, women control the household and thus, control = leadership. Family laws now support this paradigm.

If you join a company and act like you're the upper management (or the CEO), very soon, you'll find yourself getting fired. In American households, there simply isn't a way to demote women, without first breaking up the family unit altogether.

Thus, men cannot be the leaders in the above scenario.

Therefore, it's women who need to work harder and yes, if they assume the leadership role, now given to them by mainstream society, then they also need to be co-leaders, instead of competitors to men.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:57 am

S_Parc wrote:In American society, women control the household and thus, control = leadership. Family laws now support this paradigm.

If you join a company and act like you're the upper management (or the CEO), very soon, you'll find yourself getting fired. In American households, there simply isn't a way to demote women, without first breaking up the family unit altogether.

Thus, men cannot be the leaders in the above scenario.

Therefore, it's women who need to work harder and yes, if they assume the leadership role, now given to them by mainstream society, then they also need to be co-leaders, instead of competitors to men.


True. Women need to stop trying to compete with men.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:09 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?


I believe it all boils down to whatever gender has the upper hand because whatever gender has the most power, they eventually abuse their power and take what they have for granted.

So for example, when that "nice" little Mexican girl from the countryside moves to, say, Downey Ca, all it takes is a few years for her to realize that she has the upper hand in the United States and the next thing you know she's going out drinking and running game on men every which way just as good as the native born cholas.

And on the other hand, when "nice" guys go overseas, chivalry goes out the window for many because it's not unnecessary when you have so much p4p and poor needy women ready to take the place of the next woman.



Power corrupts and absolute corrupts absolutely...........
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Postby FreeYourMind » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:12 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?


I believe it all boils down to whatever gender has the upper hand because whatever gender has the most power, they eventually abuse their power and take what they have for granted.

So for example, when that "nice" little Mexican girl from the countryside moves to, say, Downey Ca, all it takes is a few years for her to realize that she has the upper hand in the United States and the next thing you know she's going out drinking and running game on men every which way just as good as the native born cholas.

And on the other hand, when "nice" guys go overseas, chivalry goes out the window for many because it's not unnecessary when you have so much p4p and poor needy women ready to take the place of the next woman.



Power corrupts and absolute corrupts absolutely...........



Gotta disagree with you on that one. The vast majority of American men have always treated women well. Women had it better in the U.S. than anywhere until top-down feminism destroyed harmony and the natural balance that previously existed between men and women.

The only reason more and more men are taking the drastic step of leaving the country (or at least seriously considering it) is because of the decline in the quality of AW. And if they're truly "nice guys" they will remain that way no matter where they go. But you're right that, at least from what I've read, many earlier expats were and are far from admirable individuals.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Ms. BlackWoman,

I think the one question that you American women refuse to ask yourselves is:

"Will foreign men be willing to put up with the feminist bullshit of us western women?"

The answer is NO.

You cannot compete with foreign women, so why would a foreign man choose a lower class produce (western women) over a higher class product (foreign women)?

The only reason foreign men are interested in western women is to get a green card. ANd I have spoken directly to many men in Asia about this and they say they would only marry a western woman to get a green card. No other reason.

I suggest you forget about marrying foreign men, and go find yourself a nice white boy in America. There's lots of white guys who are very interested in black women now.

But I guess you might say that the white guys are too beta for you. Okay then. Go abroad and go marry some scumbag man from a 3rd world country (most men in 3rd world countries do NOT have any character or integrity. I know this firsthand), just don't come crying and whining on here when he screws you over and leaves you.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:40 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:Ms. BlackWoman,

I think the one question that you American women refuse to ask yourselves is:

"Will foreign men be willing to put up with the feminist bullshit of us western women?"

The answer is NO.

You cannot compete with foreign women, so why would a foreign man choose a lower class produce (western women) over a higher class product (foreign women)?

The only reason foreign men are interested in western women is to get a green card. ANd I have spoken directly to many men in Asia about this and they say they would only marry a western woman to get a green card. No other reason.

I suggest you forget about marrying foreign men, and go find yourself a nice white boy in America. There's lots of white guys who are very interested in black women now.

But I guess you might say that the white guys are too beta for you. Okay then. Go abroad and go marry some scumbag man from a 3rd world country (most men in 3rd world countries do NOT have any character or integrity. I know this firsthand), just don't come crying and whining on here when he screws you over and leaves you.


I had a good laugh reading that and thanks for the go get a American white man speech....no thanks. No man should be with a feminist I never said they should. I'm happy for you for finding out women abroad are for you. There will be foreign men who want green cards just like there are some foreign women who want green cards and money. All foreign men and women are not like that. Why are you offended because I say I prefer foreign men? Can you blame me? I am happy you realize foriegn women are the way to go because I am happy to know foreign men are the only way I will go. It is my observation no man is like a foreign man.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Postby terminator » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 pm

jamesbond wrote:Wow, that is a good point. I have heard that the men in eastern Europe and Russia treat women like dirt, drink a lot and often cheat on their girlfriends and wives. However, the women from eastern Europe and Russia are sweet, feminine and loyal.

In America as we all know, the women are UNFEMININE, LOUD, RUDE, OVERWEIGHT and DRESS LIKE SLOBS. However, the men are kind, trustworthy and hard working.

We as men are living in the wrong part of the world, we need to be where the women act, dress and behave like ladies. :D


If it were this easy 99% of single guys would be there now. The fact is, guys get used by foreign women and end up alone. The difference is betas actually get a foreign wife for a time, as in the USA they usually get nothing.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Postby S_Parc » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:09 pm

terminator wrote:If it were this easy 99% of single guys would be there now. The fact is, guys get used by foreign women and end up alone. The difference is betas actually get a foreign wife for a time, as in the USA they usually get nothing.


Well, from my limited life experience, I've found that AM/FW relationships do not hit the full 50% divorce rate, closer to 1/3, despite ethnic differences from the start. This from my friends/acquaintances who'd married South Americans, east Asians, south Asians, etc. I'm excluding the Cambodian, Armenian, and Jewish 1st/2nd generation American diasporas, as those arrangements don't quite count. These are folks with distinct backgrounds. Some of them (3 to be specific), died in the hospital, with their spouses in the facility nearby, from heart attacks and terminal illnesses in their 50s & 60s. Thus, in terms of outlook, I'd give a more better chance of success to a non-AW marriage, the chances are not 90/10 but at least it's not 40/60.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kradmelder, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests