The Happiest People on The Planet

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

abcdavid01 wrote:Singapore is just an example of capitalist alienation. For happiness, go to Malaysia.
Hmm...Malaysian countryside life is probably a better bet. Life in Kuala Lumpur has probably gotten very close to Singapore.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Happiest People on The Planet

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:Happiest Nations on Earth Revealed
http://www.livescience.com/25713-happie ... allup.html

The 12 least happiest countries in the world:

--Singapore
--Armenia
--Iraq
--Georgia
--Yemen
--Serbia
--Belarus
--Lithuania
--Madagascar
--Afghanistan
--Azerbaijan
--Haiti
--Togo
--Madcedonia

The top 12 happiest countries in the world:

--Panama
--Paraguay
--El Salvador
--Venezuela
--Trinidad and Tobago
--Thailand
--Guatemala
--Philippines
--Ecuador
--Costa Rica

Any surprises on the list. Lots of Latin American countries on the happiest countries list. Also, why are so many former Soviet republics near the bottom in terms of happiness?
A bit weird Colombia is not in the list, given that the quality of life is on a par if not superior to Panama (which was once part of Gran Colombia, together with Venezuela and Ecuador). I am in Medellin right now and I have never seen so many people, young and old, rich and poor, sharing the same passion for life, fun and even work!
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

ssjparris wrote:pffft....hahaahhahaa....yeah right as for ....

serbia
belarus

i talk to gals from there they are so damn awesome. so friendly, i feel a strong connection with them. they are very very positive people. life is more simple there.
i should ask why serbians or belarusians aren't happy or what makes them unhappy. but as an american black man you bet your a** those places are some of the best around.
The statement in bold is the most pathetic rubbish I've heard in quite some time... talk about being clueless and egotistical.

I think it's time to rename this forum to "Muh Dick Abroad."
jboy
Freshman Poster

Yakuza, don't feed the troll

Post by jboy »

'It' obviously lacks intelligence and is simply here for attention whoring. I say we simply ignore 'it'.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
ssjparris wrote:pffft....hahaahhahaa....yeah right as for ....

serbia
belarus

i talk to gals from there they are so damn awesome. so friendly, i feel a strong connection with them. they are very very positive people. life is more simple there.
i should ask why serbians or belarusians aren't happy or what makes them unhappy. but as an american black man you bet your a** those places are some of the best around.
The statement in bold is the most pathetic rubbish I've heard in quite some time... talk about being clueless and egotistical.

I think it's time to rename this forum to "Muh Dick Abroad."
Not everyone here is into the P4P and whore mongering scene--like me. When I go overseas, I'm hoping to avoid all that as much as possible, along with the expat scene because I absolutely despise interacting with Anglos for the most part. Now, foreigners that are non/Anglos like Asians, Latins, Africans, Middle Easterners, Europeans and Eastern Europeans--I have no problem interacting with.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Black people are the most physically diverse people.
An interesting thing for me about American Blacks is how they will casually comment about lighter and darker skin color within their own family. In the casual way that Whites would talk about, say, their kids' eye color. It's always nice to be around people who like/accept who they are, and have not been trained to be PC.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:"Asian features" are African features definitely found in South Africa. Nelson mandela is a classic example. All South Africans have the epicanthal eye fold,flat face,high cheeckbones same skull shape.
Besides South Africa, I wonder where else in Africa the dark-skinned people have slanted, narrow eyes. Looks pretty/scary/exotic. I've seen it, but don't know from what country. Someplace in West Africa. I don't think American Blacks have this trait too often.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: When you say humans who evolved independently it sounds like you mean they popped out of nowhere. All humans come from sexual reproduction that is the only way we are here so every "race" is related to each other. Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry.
So you don't believe we are all descended from Noah? (Not debating, just asking.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true.
:lol:

Ah yes, Love, let me say it once again - welcome to HA!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:"Asian features" are African features definitely found in South Africa. Nelson mandela is a classic example. All South Africans have the epicanthal eye fold,flat face,high cheeckbones same skull shape.
Besides South Africa, I wonder where else in Africa the dark-skinned people have slanted, narrow eyes. Looks pretty/scary/exotic. I've seen it, but don't know from what country. Someplace in West Africa. I don't think American Blacks have this trait too often.
Lol that's true. I had no clue there were Africans that looked like that growing until one day I was researching cultures (as a teen I liked other cultures over American)then I came across the Khosian people. I nearly fell out my chair I said "wait a minute WHAT!?!?! Lol. I wondered why aren't these type of Africans never shown only west Africans. Not even east Africans were shown in American media. Slanted eyes is not what American Blacks have too often some but not the majority. My dad and brother does have slanted eyes though. My mom, my other siblings and I don't.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: When you say humans who evolved independently it sounds like you mean they popped out of nowhere. All humans come from sexual reproduction that is the only way we are here so every "race" is related to each other. Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry.
So you don't believe we are all descended from Noah? (Not debating, just asking.)
Oh yes I definitely believe that.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Black people are the most physically diverse people.
An interesting thing for me about American Blacks is how they will casually comment about lighter and darker skin color within their own family. In the casual way that Whites would talk about, say, their kids' eye color. It's always nice to be around people who like/accept who they are, and have not been trained to be PC.
I agree lol.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true.
:lol:

Ah yes, Love, let me say it once again - welcome to HA!
Thank you kindly sir. :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Jester wrote: So you don't believe we are all descended from Noah? (Not debating, just asking.)
Oh yes I definitely believe that.
Isn't there a conflict between these 2 beliefs? Noah's Ark, after all, landed on Mt Ararat, in Armenia, right?...
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

around my 20th b day news broke that men said they found noahs ark there but I'm skeptical when people say they found stuff like that.