The Happiest People on The Planet

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

abcdavid01 The carnival is just like brazil & rio but more cosmopolitan; more blacks, indians, whites & east asians ... we use the shark fins to make soup ... men on the islands say it's an aphrodisiac

you know asian girls in the caribbean are very curvy compared to the real asians, they're built differently,... it could be the food. Here's some local music 8)

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

IloveBAW I'm latin & indian mixed

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Oh ok. I see the festivals of trinidad and Brazil and it looks like you guys have soooo much fun. The big crowds with women wearing nice customes and dancing and the men dancing. I love watching.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

renata, now i see why you come along with the turks. you like sharks that´s why :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Renata wrote:That's insightful Billy, you obiously know them better than I do. Although I know lots of locals I guess I'm still pretty much an outsider.

Hi nice to meet you... why did you choose the username ILoveBlackAmericanWomen? Are you a black woman from the US, is that you in your avatar?
Yes I am a Black American woman and that is me in my avatar. I choose the username because I stumbled on this site by accident and I saw a lot of hate towards Black American women so I named my username ILBAW to bring positive energy towards women like me. I assume by your pic you are also a Black woman? No?
Welcome, Love.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Simplicity = humility = happiness. Life is very simple indeed, its perceived complexities are only mental concepts which have no inherent basis whatsoever. Westerners are largely unhappy for the reason that they have forgotten how to be simple. Simplicity as a personality trait has nothing to do with stupidity as is commonly thought, it just means one posesses a mind that is more so devoid of artificial complexes which serve to completely divorce one from reality. These complexes only come about in the first place due to a severe lack of self-esteem. Being humble means not desiring approval, this brings with it a lack of fear of disaproval, and ultimately deep peace. People are living in complete delusion and the only thing seperating them from reality is a lack of guts.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Billy wrote:renata, now i see why you come along with the turks. you like sharks that´s why :)
lol :lol: ... but you know I went to the balikic & asked for shark & got laughed at lol ... turks don't eat that

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:That's insightful Billy, you obiously know them better than I do. Although I know lots of locals I guess I'm still pretty much an outsider.

Hi nice to meet you... why did you choose the username ILoveBlackAmericanWomen? Are you a black woman from the US, is that you in your avatar?
Yes I am a Black American woman and that is me in my avatar. I choose the username because I stumbled on this site by accident and I saw a lot of hate towards Black American women so I named my username ILBAW to bring positive energy towards women like me. I assume by your pic you are also a Black woman? No?
Welcome, Love.
Why thank you kindly sir.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Jester wrote:

Welcome, Love.
Not to be an ass, but why have your name as Iloveblackamericanwomen? Are you trying to convince us? Or are you Bi? To me, is that you have an agenda, to persuade us to think that AW are good. I admit that the closest to a relationship with a women is black(first time dancing, phone number). But, in the end, they went with the thug types. Case in point, when I was sent to rear D, from a place where +200 died a month. I was trying to rest and find love. The only ones who talked to me(women wise) were blacks, I didn't act like a thug. Sadly, they slept and hooked up with guys who pretend to be hardcore/thugs and higher position in the end (supply, truck drivers and cooks). Most were racists and cowards picking on guys who were disabled(having no arm and such). It fell down to how you act than what you truly are. I think that if any AW were any good, men like us wouldn't look abroad. I think us men in this forum fall in extreme categories. Those who are to aggressive in today's standards, to the point we are charged/claimed(trying to think of the word) with harrassment, rape and other bullshit. I know that there is many more archtypes. The thing is we are beaten down by society, to feel isolated, most of us go by old way, but feminism changed that. I would love to grab a woman by the shouders and kiss her, but I can't. Cause it's to assertive in today's women(like those old classic movies, but was called a creep/rapist cause of it). I toned it down a lot, but still called as such. To the point I am now emasculated, by women and guys who think I ain't right. All I did was go by what I have been raised by( by men and movies I watched were old classics, John Wayne, 7 Samurai, Clint Eastwood and a lot more).
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Dark_Sol wrote:
Jester wrote:

Welcome, Love.
Not to be an a**, but why have your name as Iloveblackamericanwomen? Are you trying to convince us? Or are you Bi? To me, is that you have an agenda, to persuade us to think that AW are good. I admit that the closest to a relationship with a women is black(first time dancing, phone number). But, in the end, they went with the thug types. Case in point, when I was sent to rear D, from a place where +200 died a month. I was trying to rest and find love. The only ones who talked to me(women wise) were blacks, I didn't act like a thug. Sadly, they slept and hooked up with guys who pretend to be hardcore/thugs and higher position in the end (supply, truck drivers and cooks). Most were racists and cowards picking on guys who were disabled(having no arm and such). It fell down to how you act than what you truly are. I think that if any AW were any good, men like us wouldn't look abroad. I think us men in this forum fall in extreme categories. Those who are to aggressive in today's standards, to the point we are charged/claimed(trying to think of the word) with harrassment, rape and other bullshit. I know that there is many more archtypes. The thing is we are beaten down by society, to feel isolated, most of us go by old way, but feminism changed that. I would love to grab a woman by the shouders and kiss her, but I can't. Cause it's to assertive in today's women(like those old classic movies, but was called a creep/rapist cause of it). I toned it down a lot, but still called as such. To the point I am now emasculated, by women and guys who think I ain't right. All I did was go by what I have been raised by( by men and movies I watched were old classics, John Wayne, 7 Samurai, Clint Eastwood and a lot more).
Whoa betty no need to tell me your life story or get bent out of shape because of what my user is. I already gave my reason in the quote and I could honestly careless of what you or anyone else here thinks about AW if you want a foreign woman by all means strive to get one more power to you. Heck..I like foreign men (I don't mind being friends with American men though) Btw please don't grab a woman you don't know by the shoulders and kiss her.. A grown man did that to me when I was a teen...it freaked me out ..his excuse was "i like Black girls I don't know why I just do." You just don't do things like that.. Can you blame any woman for not wanting a total stranger to rush them and kiss them? It wasn't a romantic birds singing in the background Clint underwood scene. I am a sucker for classics too( Imitation of Life 1959 version is my favorite) but ya just can't do that He kissed me like he was my husband and he wouldn't let me go. We don't know where thier lips have been they could have herpes for all we know. If you do that to someone make sure she is an adult. I don't see the point in you giving examples of your Black experience b/c a username but it's just me. Take care.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

whoa now there. I just didn't grab a random stranger and kiss her, it seems you are twisting my words or misreading them. I admit I was drunk last night(when typing this), but still you are saying that I just force myself on strangers. I just did to girls who showed interest in me, who talked and heavily flirted with me(when they are clearly getting close to me and grabbing my junk). But I must have skipped a step or misread. Cause in the end, AW plays games and when you call them out on it and won't play their stupid game. They become defensive and start throwing false accusations(this is the word I am looking for). Then they spread rumors. Also, in the movies, they just don't grab a random women, they kiss the women they spend time with and know that they want them. If you watched those movies, you would have clearly know where I was getting at. Also, why are you insinuating that I might go after women who aren't adults? Like I might go after little girls. As for the black experience, I enjoy black women, cause they seem to be little more open and give me a chance than the rest. But that is my experience and in the end, they do go for the douche, like every other AW.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Oh ok. I see the festivals of trinidad and Brazil and it looks like you guys have soooo much fun. The big crowds with women wearing nice customes and dancing and the men dancing. I love watching.
Renata does not look black/African at all. I would have thought Turkish or Persian.
To me she does in the pic. There is no one way Blacks/Africans look. Black people are the most physically diverse people. Some have straight hair and some have curly hair some have coily afro hair. Some are brown others tan. Some have thin features other broader featues.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Dark_Sol wrote:whoa now there. I just didn't grab a random stranger and kiss her, it seems you are twisting my words or misreading them. I admit I was drunk last night(when typing this), but still you are saying that I just force myself on strangers. I just did to girls who showed interest in me, who talked and heavily flirted with me(when they are clearly getting close to me and grabbing my junk). But I must have skipped a step or misread. Cause in the end, AW plays games and when you call them out on it and won't play their stupid game. They become defensive and start throwing false accusations(this is the word I am looking for). Then they spread rumors. Also, in the movies, they just don't grab a random women, they kiss the women they spend time with and know that they want them. If you watched those movies, you would have clearly know where I was getting at. Also, why are you insinuating that I might go after women who aren't adults? Like I might go after little girls. As for the black experience, I enjoy black women, cause they seem to be little more open and give me a chance than the rest. But that is my experience and in the end, they do go for the douche, like every other AW.
I wasn't saying you like children. I said make sure she is an adult b.c the guy that kissed me was an adult but I was a teen. I wasn't saying you like kids. You said I would have clearly known that if I watched classic movies. I already told you I watch classic movies I know how they are. The women with the curled hair and 50's dresses, the men in suits, the men grabbing the women I know all about it. The way you put it I assumed you meant kissing random women b.c it does happen.. Btw if a woman is drunk and grabbing your junk while flirting with you..I don't think those are lips you want to kiss b/c they probably been on many men if you know what I mean and if you do kiss women "like that" check for cold sores first. Lol.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.