Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Happiest People on The Planet

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Oh ok. I see the festivals of trinidad and Brazil and it looks like you guys have soooo much fun. The big crowds with women wearing nice customes and dancing and the men dancing. I love watching.


Renata does not look black/African at all. I would have thought Turkish or Persian.


To me she does in the pic. There is no one way Blacks/Africans look. Black people are the most physically diverse people. Some have straight hair and some have curly hair some have coily afro hair. Some are brown others tan. Some have thin features other broader featues.


No pure Africans from Africa look like Indians or Turkish. The only ones who may look similar are mixed with Europeans or mixed with Arabs or the ones from North America with Amerindian blood.

Dark skin does not mean African/"black" whatever the hell "black" means. Unless by "black" you are including all the brown/dark skinned peoples of the world.

Yes Africans have a wide range of looks including some East Africans looking similar to East Asians because of monolids. But none of them look like Turkish or Indians, unless you are talking about Egyptians but Egyptians are not African/black because most of them are Arabic/Persian descent, though many obviously mixed with Nubians and other Africans.


That's actually not true. Indian,Turk and Egyptian is not a race it's a nationality so to say no pure African looks Indian,Turk, etc is not true because there are Black raced Indians and Turk too. Indians are not all White or whatever. Africans migrated to India and Turk etc those dark Indians/Turks are Black people of African ancestry. They get thier straight hair from East Africans. Non Black people say any African with a straight nose or straight hair is mixed with White or something to rationalize how Black people can look so diverse. East Africans were just talking about how they are tired of people saying they are mixed with White and Arab. If anything Whites get thier looks from East Africans not the other way around. People base "pure Black" off of west Africans yet East Africans were the first Africans so why are west Africans the example of what pure Black is??East Africans did not get thier looks from White people or Arabs it is the other way around Whites and Arabs got thier looks from East Africans. It is proven scientifically East Black Africans are the first people so Whites came from them. Everyone came from them.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

How could Lithuania be among the least happy? That doesn't make sense. When I was there, it felt like there was a special "Christmas vibe" there everyday. Even forum member JP here said he felt the same in his trip report. Weird.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Yazuka you say Habeshas(East Africans) look Asian no Asians look South African. The only reason I can tell them apart is because skin color and hair texture differences. "Asian features" are African features definitely found in South Africa. Nelson mandela is a classic example. All South Africans have the epicanthal eye fold,flat face,high cheeckbones same skull shape. It's so obvious Asians come from Africans. South Africans don't call Asians Asian they call them Indians.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby lone_yakuza » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby ladislav » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

How could Lithuania be among the least happy? That doesn't make sense. When I was there, it felt like there was a special "Christmas vibe" there everyday. Even forum member JP here said he felt the same in his trip report. Weird.


These reports are not worth the paper they are written on.

None of those happy countries listed are known for great contributions to mankind in terms of science, literature, technology etc.

I would like to add one more "country"- Puerto Rico! Now that is a happy bunch living in the most fortunate of circumstances. They have US citizenship and access to Pell Grants, student and other loans, etc and a US passport to travel visa free to most of the world. They live in tropica heaven and do not even have to learn English or pay Federal Tax. And they, to the last person are convinced that they are a country, a nation, a free state which is just in some free association with the USA while the USA considers them a US commonwealth ( a term which when translated into Spanish means associated free state, lol!) They call Americans from mainland gringos, yanquis, foreigners and keep PRican jobs for themselves. All the while stashing up on more dollars from the mainland, treating other Caribbean people as inferior and protesting against the colonial yoke by the vile Yankees. Freedom of speech, freedom to bash the gringo all day and all night while packing up on all the dollars.

"We are American citizens but we are not Americans" is a classic PRican phrase.

And the girls are so pretty! Would I not want to be a Puerto Rican in my next life!
Last edited by ladislav on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Disillusioned_American » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Puerto Ricans suck.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Yazuka you say Habeshas(East Africans) look Asian no Asians look South African. The only reason I can tell them apart is because skin color and hair texture differences. "Asian features" are African features definitely found in South Africa. Nelson mandela is a classic example. All South Africans have the epicanthal eye fold,flat face,high cheeckbones same skull shape. It's so obvious Asians come from Africans. South Africans don't call Asians Asian they call them Indians.


I'm pretty sure that some SE Asians have mixed with South Africans and SE Africans in the past, so the SE Asians and Southern chinese get some traits from south Africa and some of the South Africans get traits from the SE sians/Chinese.

There are two theories to human evolution. One is the multiregional model and the other is the out of Africa model. Both could be true in that out of African humans mixed with the humans that evolved "independently" in the other regions.

You say that East Asians get their looks from South Africans and I am going to have to say you are wrong. I'm pretty sure there was mixing from both sides due to some of the old trade routes. It wasn't one way or the other but mixing from both sides.. Epicanthic folds evolved to protect against sunglare and came from Siberia where there was pretty much a permanent layer of snow everywhere that reflected the sunlight. I highly doubt epicanthic folds are native to Africa.

Also, you cannot claim that I look anything like Africans (refer to my profile picture). I am of majority NE Asian descent and my skin is whiter than most white peoples and my nose is tall/narrow and sharp, and my eyes are fairly small and my face is oval/thin, and my face is not flat at all, especially because of my nose. And by genetics, I am closest to Siberians, Manchu, Hokkaido Japanese, Russians, and Germans, and that's mitochondrial/maternal. I had only 2 differences from the Northern Japanese, 2 differences from the Manchu and Siberians, 3 differences from Russians and one part of Germany/Netherlands (northwest), and 7-8 differences from Northern Chinese, 8-9 differences from SE Asians and Southern Chinese, and 10+ differences from everyone else.

The point is that not everyone necessarily "came from Africa" nor are all the features from Africa. I'm not sure where you are reading this stuff or if you have any evidence, because there is a lot of evidence for the multiregional hypothesis along with the out of Africa hypothesis.

So some groups may not have mixed with Africans/African descent peoples at all.

Also, all non-Africans have Neanderthal DNA, which further supports the theory that perhaps when the Africans moved out to the rest of the world and mixed with the other independently evolved humans there, they also mixed with the remaining Neanderthals before the Neanderthals died out.

So it is not only out-of-Africa, but there was most likely simultaneous evolution elsewhere of homo sapiens, and then also the mixing with Neanderthals. And some groups may not have had any contact with the "out-of-Africa-Africans"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregio ... ern_humans

fd

But yes of course Africa is a very diverse place, but the "Asian features" in Africa did not get sent to Asia from Africa, but most likely came from Asia to Africa. I am fairly certain those features came from Asia when the mixing occurred. Read Zheng He's travels around the Indian Ocean and along the African coast.


When you say humans who evolved independently it sounds like you mean they popped out of nowhere. All humans come from sexual reproduction that is the only way we are here so every "race" is related to each other. Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry. Asia was not always populated Africans came there yes the first Asians are Black and yes there are many Black Asians. People always think of Asians as white skinned people Asians are diverse. I can reassure you those are NOT Asian features those are African features. You have physical African triats that are seen by society as Asian because most people don't know about these type of Africans. All they see are west or east Africans. All Africans are not brown some are lighter but minus your color your eyes and cheekbones are similar to the..man what are those Africans called.. there name is similar to word asia or asian it start with a k. Epicanthal fold is native to Africa. All life comes from there. People have this belief people were already in their countries no Africans migrated. Africans migrated everywhere. Slavery distracts people from learning about other history of Africa. When I think of the name I will get back to you.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 pm

The KHOISAN people now I remember. The bushmen people also. Basically everyone is African just mixed phenotypes and genotypes of Africans. Don't look down on having African heritage. There is not a continent that humanity populates that don't have Africans. What do you mean where am I getting this? Where are you getting the idea some people are independently here out of thin air with no sexual reproduction they just "evolved independently" That is impossible.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby lone_yakuza » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 pm

What do you mean chill?? You're the one getting out of pocket because I disagree. I'm not closed minded it is just that people don't just pop up out of nowhere people have to come from another person sexually.Why is it so hard to accept all humanity are African descendants? If it was said everyone come from Europe or anywhere else no one would second guess it. But since Africans are proven to be the first people and everyone is a descendant of them it somehow rubs people the wrong way. I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true. It is simple. I don't know why people make it more than what it was. It's common sense stuff.


So you are saying there are some people who just popped up out of nowhere without sexual reproduction?
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Renata » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 pm

I think Columbia & Poland should've been in the top ten too ... I think the polish have the most balance in their lives compared to the other europeans & they're quite laid back. The women are beautiful & gracious & can hold large amounts of liquor, they never get drunk, never... I've known many ... the men can be racist especially towards foreign men.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby lone_yakuza » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:53 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:What do you mean chill?? You're the one getting out of pocket because I disagree. I'm not closed minded it is just that people don't just pop up out of nowhere people have to come from another person sexually.Why is it so hard to accept all humanity are African descendants? If it was said everyone come from Europe or anywhere else no one would second guess it. But since Africans are proven to be the first people and everyone is a descendant of them it somehow rubs people the wrong way. I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true. It is simple. I don't know why people make it more than what it was. It's common sense stuff.


So you are saying there are some people who just popped up out of nowhere without sexual reproduction?


Parallel evolution, something that you don't seem to understand.

the difference is between people being descendants of the very very first Afrocam homo _______ which migrated out and then parallel evolved versus the out of Africa theory which states that it is from African homo sapien and them only, which is unlikely given the genetic and fossil/evolutionary evidence.

I'm pretty sure all of them agree that the origin was in Africa or the Middle East, but the question is whether it was purely the African homo sapiens/humans or if it happened waay earlier and those homo erectus in Europe and Asia evolved independently into homo sapiens and then crossbred with the Asian homo erectus or Neanderthals in Europe and Asia and then LATER may have somewhat mixed with the African homo sapiens.

I'm tired of your idiotic trolling and lack of knowledge and refusal to read the goddamned articles.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby ssjparris » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 am

pffft....hahaahhahaa....yeah right as for ....

serbia
belarus

i talk to gals from there they are so damn awesome. so friendly, i feel a strong connection with them. they are very very positive people. life is more simple there.
i should ask why serbians or belarusians aren't happy or what makes them unhappy. but as an american black man you bet your ass those places are some of the best around.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Renata » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:09 am

ssjparris wrote:pffft....hahaahhahaa....yeah right as for ....

serbia
belarus

i talk to gals from there they are so damn awesome. so friendly, i feel a strong connection with them. they are very very positive people. life is more simple there.
i should ask why serbians or belarusians aren't happy or what makes them unhappy. but as an american black man you bet your a** those places are some of the best around.


low incomes for locals might be the reason ... but expats make alot especially in belarus ... I have some friends working in casino there & they make a mint.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:16 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:What do you mean chill?? You're the one getting out of pocket because I disagree. I'm not closed minded it is just that people don't just pop up out of nowhere people have to come from another person sexually.Why is it so hard to accept all humanity are African descendants? If it was said everyone come from Europe or anywhere else no one would second guess it. But since Africans are proven to be the first people and everyone is a descendant of them it somehow rubs people the wrong way. I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true. It is simple. I don't know why people make it more than what it was. It's common sense stuff.


So you are saying there are some people who just popped up out of nowhere without sexual reproduction?


Parallel evolution, something that you don't seem to understand.

the difference is between people being descendants of the very very first Afrocam homo _______ which migrated out and then parallel evolved versus the out of Africa theory which states that it is from African homo sapien and them only, which is unlikely given the genetic and fossil/evolutionary evidence.

I'm pretty sure all of them agree that the origin was in Africa or the Middle East, but the question is whether it was purely the African homo sapiens/humans or if it happened waay earlier and those homo erectus in Europe and Asia evolved independently into homo sapiens and then crossbred with the Asian homo erectus or Neanderthals in Europe and Asia and then LATER may have somewhat mixed with the African homo sapiens.

I'm tired of your idiotic trolling and lack of knowledge and refusal to read the goddamned articles.


Who told you I didn't read the articles?It's so typical for you to resort to insults because someone disagrees with you. If you can't have a discussion without name calling then don't have one at all. Everyone will not agree on everything. You don't have to throw a tantrum.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests