Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Happiest People on The Planet

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:20 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Singapore is just an example of capitalist alienation. For happiness, go to Malaysia.


Hmm...Malaysian countryside life is probably a better bet. Life in Kuala Lumpur has probably gotten very close to Singapore.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Re: The Happiest People on The Planet

Postby publicduende » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 am

zboy1 wrote:Happiest Nations on Earth Revealed
http://www.livescience.com/25713-happie ... allup.html


The 12 least happiest countries in the world:

--Singapore
--Armenia
--Iraq
--Georgia
--Yemen
--Serbia
--Belarus
--Lithuania
--Madagascar
--Afghanistan
--Azerbaijan
--Haiti
--Togo
--Madcedonia


The top 12 happiest countries in the world:

--Panama
--Paraguay
--El Salvador
--Venezuela
--Trinidad and Tobago
--Thailand
--Guatemala
--Philippines
--Ecuador
--Costa Rica


Any surprises on the list. Lots of Latin American countries on the happiest countries list. Also, why are so many former Soviet republics near the bottom in terms of happiness?


A bit weird Colombia is not in the list, given that the quality of life is on a par if not superior to Panama (which was once part of Gran Colombia, together with Venezuela and Ecuador). I am in Medellin right now and I have never seen so many people, young and old, rich and poor, sharing the same passion for life, fun and even work!
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Disillusioned_American » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 am

ssjparris wrote:pffft....hahaahhahaa....yeah right as for ....

serbia
belarus

i talk to gals from there they are so damn awesome. so friendly, i feel a strong connection with them. they are very very positive people. life is more simple there.
i should ask why serbians or belarusians aren't happy or what makes them unhappy. but as an american black man you bet your a** those places are some of the best around.


The statement in bold is the most pathetic rubbish I've heard in quite some time... talk about being clueless and egotistical.

I think it's time to rename this forum to "Muh Dick Abroad."
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Yakuza, don't feed the troll

Postby jboy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:19 am

'It' obviously lacks intelligence and is simply here for attention whoring. I say we simply ignore 'it'.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby zboy1 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 am

Disillusioned_American wrote:
ssjparris wrote:pffft....hahaahhahaa....yeah right as for ....

serbia
belarus

i talk to gals from there they are so damn awesome. so friendly, i feel a strong connection with them. they are very very positive people. life is more simple there.
i should ask why serbians or belarusians aren't happy or what makes them unhappy. but as an american black man you bet your a** those places are some of the best around.


The statement in bold is the most pathetic rubbish I've heard in quite some time... talk about being clueless and egotistical.

I think it's time to rename this forum to "Muh Dick Abroad."


Not everyone here is into the P4P and whore mongering scene--like me. When I go overseas, I'm hoping to avoid all that as much as possible, along with the expat scene because I absolutely despise interacting with Anglos for the most part. Now, foreigners that are non/Anglos like Asians, Latins, Africans, Middle Easterners, Europeans and Eastern Europeans--I have no problem interacting with.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Black people are the most physically diverse people.


An interesting thing for me about American Blacks is how they will casually comment about lighter and darker skin color within their own family. In the casual way that Whites would talk about, say, their kids' eye color. It's always nice to be around people who like/accept who they are, and have not been trained to be PC.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:"Asian features" are African features definitely found in South Africa. Nelson mandela is a classic example. All South Africans have the epicanthal eye fold,flat face,high cheeckbones same skull shape.


Besides South Africa, I wonder where else in Africa the dark-skinned people have slanted, narrow eyes. Looks pretty/scary/exotic. I've seen it, but don't know from what country. Someplace in West Africa. I don't think American Blacks have this trait too often.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:When you say humans who evolved independently it sounds like you mean they popped out of nowhere. All humans come from sexual reproduction that is the only way we are here so every "race" is related to each other. Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry.


So you don't believe we are all descended from Noah? (Not debating, just asking.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true.


:lol:

Ah yes, Love, let me say it once again - welcome to HA!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:"Asian features" are African features definitely found in South Africa. Nelson mandela is a classic example. All South Africans have the epicanthal eye fold,flat face,high cheeckbones same skull shape.


Besides South Africa, I wonder where else in Africa the dark-skinned people have slanted, narrow eyes. Looks pretty/scary/exotic. I've seen it, but don't know from what country. Someplace in West Africa. I don't think American Blacks have this trait too often.


Lol that's true. I had no clue there were Africans that looked like that growing until one day I was researching cultures (as a teen I liked other cultures over American)then I came across the Khosian people. I nearly fell out my chair I said "wait a minute WHAT!?!?! Lol. I wondered why aren't these type of Africans never shown only west Africans. Not even east Africans were shown in American media. Slanted eyes is not what American Blacks have too often some but not the majority. My dad and brother does have slanted eyes though. My mom, my other siblings and I don't.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:When you say humans who evolved independently it sounds like you mean they popped out of nowhere. All humans come from sexual reproduction that is the only way we are here so every "race" is related to each other. Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry.


So you don't believe we are all descended from Noah? (Not debating, just asking.)


Oh yes I definitely believe that.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Black people are the most physically diverse people.


An interesting thing for me about American Blacks is how they will casually comment about lighter and darker skin color within their own family. In the casual way that Whites would talk about, say, their kids' eye color. It's always nice to be around people who like/accept who they are, and have not been trained to be PC.


I agree lol.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: I'm not impressed by your courses. Just because something is written in a fancy university does not make it true.


:lol:

Ah yes, Love, let me say it once again - welcome to HA!


Thank you kindly sir. :D
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Jester » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:09 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Africans are the first people and every "race" has African ancestry.


ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Jester wrote:So you don't believe we are all descended from Noah? (Not debating, just asking.)


Oh yes I definitely believe that.


Isn't there a conflict between these 2 beliefs? Noah's Ark, after all, landed on Mt Ararat, in Armenia, right?...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 am

around my 20th b day news broke that men said they found noahs ark there but I'm skeptical when people say they found stuff like that.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests