Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This is why girls need fathers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

This is why girls need fathers

Postby Tsar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am

The documentary "The Virgin Daughters" talks about why girls need good fathers. I thought it was a great documentary. It's worth a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZyuLtH4X4
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 am

It kind of hurts my heart to know virgin teen and adult daughters are a dying breed.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Tsar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:57 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:It kind of hurts my heart to know virgin teen and adult daughters are a dying breed.


I feel the same way. I'm holding out for a woman similar to one of the girls in the video. I'm doing the same because I know I'm worth it and it would be very special to have a shared bond that few others share. Most men and women are attacked in America if they share a belief in purity. Feminism ruined AW and most physically attractive girls are not virgins in the WW.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 am

What religion are either of you?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Tsar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:50 am

abcdavid01 wrote:What religion are either of you?


Christian
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:01 am

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:What religion are either of you?


Christian


Well yeah, but it's just that a lot of Christians say they believe, but don't have the slightest idea what that means. It's kind of just a default for them to feel good without having to think too much. Obviously you and ILBAW aren't like that, so I was curious.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:What religion are either of you?



Christian


Well yeah, but it's just that a lot of Christians say they believe, but don't have the slightest idea what that means. It's kind of just a default for them to feel good without having to think too much. Obviously you and ILBAW aren't like that, so I was curious.


I'm Christian also.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:11 am

I figured, but I meant which denomination? Because you both seem more serious about it than a lot of people like even my own mother for instance who only goes to church Christmas and Easter.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:15 am

abcdavid01 wrote:I figured, but I meant which denomination? Because you both seem more serious about it than a lot of people like even my own mother for instance who only goes to church Christmas and Easter.


I am non-denominational.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Tsar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 am

abcdavid01 wrote:I figured, but I meant which denomination? Because you both seem more serious about it than a lot of people like even my own mother for instance who only goes to church Christmas and Easter.


I am Catholic
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:58 am

Okay, I guess there's a lot to be said about not being bound to history and all that. It's kind of the Romantic era Christianity which emphasized internal spirituality.

Image

The Cross in the Mountains - Caspar David Friedrich

I'm drawn to that as an introvert, but recently I've been looking at the need of institutions to give order and guidance in society. The fathers in that video are taking their roles much more seriously than the kind of hands off baby boomer parenting style. There's this concept in Mormonism I like called "Choose the Right." That's their motto to remind themselves never to stray from the path. They have rings with "CTR" on them too so they can resist slipping. Visual cues can be very powerful. Just look at the ring and you know God is watching.

In any case, my sister, the Feminist, she got this book for Christmas (lazy parents just gave us $100 to spend) called "The Purity Myth."

http://www.amazon.com/Purity-Myth-Ameri ... 1580053149

The United States is obsessed with virginity — from the media to schools to government agencies. In The Purity Myth, Jessica Valenti argues that the country’s intense focus on chastity is damaging to young women. Through in-depth cultural and social analysis, Valenti reveals that powerful messaging on both extremes — ranging from abstinence-only curriculum to "Girls Gone Wild" infomercials — place a young woman's worth entirely on her sexuality. Morals are therefore linked purely to sexual behavior, rather than values like honesty, kindness, and altruism. Valenti sheds light on the value — and hypocrisy — around the notion that girls remain virgins until they’re married by putting into context the historical question of purity, modern abstinence-only education, pornography, and public punishments for those who dare to have sex. The Purity Myth presents a revolutionary argument that girls and women are overly valued for their sexuality, as well as solutions for a future without a damaging emphasis on virginity.


Well obviously women are overly valued for their sexuality, but that's because women give birth. For a guy, sex is a few minutes. For a woman it's nine months. That is without sterilization of course. The idea the author has that the United States is obsessed with virginity is laughable. This book is from 2009. Liberals will never be satisfied because anything less than a utopia is bondage for them.

Here's the best case for chastity I've seen:

http://chastity.com/chastity-qa/birth-c ... urch-again

The modern world has trouble understanding the Church’s stance on contraception because the world does not know the purpose of sex. The writer Frank Sheed said that “modern man practically never thinks about sex.â€￾ He dreams of it, craves it, pictures it, drools over it, but never pauses to actually think about it. Sheed continued: “Our typical modern man, when he gives his mind to it at all, thinks of sex as something we are lucky enough to have; and he sees all its problems rolled into the one problem of how to get the most pleasure out of it.â€￾[2]

But we should put more thought into the matter. Who invented sex? What is sex? What is its purpose? What is it worth? For starters, God invented sex. Since he is its author, he has the authority to determine its purpose and meaning. God has revealed that the purposes of sex are procreation and union (babies and bonding), and that the sexual act can be thought of as the wedding vows and promises made flesh. On a couple’s wedding day, they promise that their love will be free, faithful, total, and open to life. Each act of marital intercourse should be a renewal of these vows.

Some couples say that they will be open to life but will contracept between kids. In other words, they will be completely open to life—except when they sterilize their acts of love. Imagine if they had the same mentality with other parts of the wedding vows.

Can a wife say she is faithful except when she has affairs? Can she say that she will give herself totally to her husband as long as he’s rich? Can a husband say the marital act is free except when he forces himself upon his wife? All this is absurd, but contracepting couples contradict their own vows in a similar way when they refuse to be open to God’s gift of life. When it comes down to it, they are afraid of what sex means.

...

Beyond the theological implications, consider the consequences of contraception in society. When contraception spread among Christians, the Catholic Church warned about the harm it would inflict on relationships. Rates of marital infidelity would increase because spouses could be unfaithful without fear of pregnancy. Since contraception offers an easy way to elude the natural consequences of the moral law, there would be a general lowering of morality. The Church also “feared that the man, growing used to the employment of anti-conceptive practices, may finally lose respect for the woman, and no longer caring for her physical and psychological equilibrium, may come to the point of considering her a mere instrument of selfish enjoyment, and no longer as his respected and beloved companion.â€￾

Furthermore, if people could separate making love from making life, then why would those acts that are unable to make life (homosexual sex or masturbation) be forbidden? With the increase in contraceptive use, it would become increasingly difficult to view sexuality as a sign of God’s love.

...

Also, anthropologists who study the origin and destruction of civilizations have noted that societies that do not direct their sexual energies toward the good of marriage and family begin to crumble.


A lot of people say sex isn't just for procreation, but pleasure. I agree, but I don't think the two should be separate. Ever notice how the word "protection" is used to identify natural, life-producing sex as a dangerous act? I always use "sterilization" instead. As far as civilization goes, strong families are needed because the first kings were fathers. The modern conception of sex is one of nihilism and hedonism.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:18 am

For me Christianity is about repenting (removing sin from your life) acknowledging Jesus the Messiah as our Savior from the pits of hell. Even though we sinned Jesus died for us and paid the price so now we have a chance for Eternal life in God's kingdom. Going out unto the world and witnessing to a sinful nation about Jesus and trying to save souls is the goal. People think once a Christian always a Christian but that's not true you can fall if you're not having a daily walk with Jesus and also people think once you accept Christ in your life your life will be perfect and peaceful but Jesus said it will be harder because you will be hated and persecuted as He was hated and persecuted. People love thier sin so someone following Jesus is a turn off to society. Many men want to be Alpha men but nothing is tougher than being a true follower of Jesus.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:33 am

Also I don't believe in denominations because Jesus is not impressed with it. Some denominations believe you can't wear this and that you must do tnis and that you must be this elite group etc but Jesus could careless about that. He cares about our souls being saved. If a street walker is down and at his or her wits end and dressed half naked and breaks down to Jesus you think Jesus will say dress yourself before you come to Me? No. Yet some churches are turning people away over foolish things. Many churches care about cliques and groups and member this and that it is sad. Jesus said come as you are. Jesus said go out into the world because if not you're only preaching to the choir. If people don't come to church you gotta come to them and witness. The alcoholics, and sex addicts, and child molesters, the "rejects of society" and just regular "good" people who do not follow Jesus are the ones that Jesus love as well. He died for all of us. Also "church" as in the building is not important. The followers of Jesus are the church not the building.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 am

In full disclosure I never really caught on to anything as a kid. I just never took to religion because I had no reason to believe and no one taught me the importance. Really, I feel like my whole life was meaningless for most of nineteen years. I'm almost 21, so that's saying something. It's like I was sleepwalking the whole time. When I saw the film Angel-A it was like a message from God. I'd recommend it to anyone.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaoYTgbUmdc[/youtube]

I recognize attempting to prove or disprove the existence of God, any god, is a futile effort. I'm more interested in why the concept of God exists in human culture and what its implications are. The modern atheist movement pretends to be intellectual, but I find it severely lacking.

http://therightstuff.biz/2012/12/01/the-god-haters/

The modern atheist, rather than simply articulate cogent reasons for his dismissal of God and moving on to ponder the philosophical questions of a life without religion, instead spends his days barking about the “injusticesâ€￾ God’s religions have inflicted upon people. Imagine that, someone who accepts “There is no moral order in the universeâ€￾ yapping about how “evilâ€￾ and “badâ€￾ God’s religion is! Why would a moral relativist even care about the activities of Theists in the first place? The truth is that these feeble minded hedonists are God haunted and resentful little souls, unable to simply let God go and move on about their lives, and they must instead cry out to God like sorely beaten step children. Modern atheists complain about the senseless deaths caused by religion without so much as a critical glance at where they might have gotten the idea that murder is “wrongâ€￾. (Surely it could not have been from the 5th Commandment of an old Jewish God) Atheist thought consists of taking theist moral norms and CRITICIZING theism with them! What hypocritical stupidity is this? A brief look at the modern “atheist philosophersâ€￾ makes one wonder if atheism DIED 100 years ago. Why this petty obsession with “religious harmâ€￾?


I've found religious scholars to be more knowledgeable of even secular philosophy.

https://www.cuf.org/Laywitness/Online_view.asp?lwID=670

Paul Tillich has pointed out that while the great anxiety of antiquity was death, and the chief anxiety of the Middle Ages was condemnation, the principal anxiety of the modern era is meaninglessness. This anxiety is a direct result of the fragmentation of the modern world and the preposterousness that results when the natural order of things is reversed. Unable to bear life in a meaningless world, people are compelled to invent meanings. Unfortunately, these fabricated meanings cannot offer real sustenance for human beings. They reduce everything to the status of a game. And while games can be refreshing diversions from the seriousness of life, they cannot nourish the inner spirit that seeks an answer to the question, “What is the meaning of life?â€￾


That whole article is worth reading and it goes well with the topic at hand. Feminism is just one form of Post-modernism. Yet what it doesn't ask is if religion itself is just a fabricated meaning. That is the conclusion I have come to, that is a fabrication not of any conscious intention, but of unconscious instinct. Humans personify abstractions because it is the only way we can think of them. I just have the annoying ability of being able to understand abstractions better than most, which makes it harder for me to form self-delusions of meaning, religion included. The best I've come up with is that I value my intelligence and should pass it along to an heir so it will outlive me.

Sometimes I wish I could be a fool, or just a blind follower of God. I certainly recognize why religion exists psychologically and its role in creating and maintaining civilization. I sometimes even pray because it's an easier way of expressing things. Yet for all the importance I place on morality on a functional, societal level, I cannot help but fail to recognize deities at a cosmic level. I doubt I ever will be able to. To me, morality isn't important and true because God commanded certain things. I can't accept explanations like that. Morality is important because without it there is only savagery. The cultures practicing the best moral codes are those which survive and prosper. Obviously procreation is a huge part of that.

Perhaps it would best to consider me an atheist friend of religion? Or maybe a polytheist who can recognize valuable aspects of many traditions regardless of such unimportant things as scientific proof (I'm a regular life of Pi). I use the term "ignostic" (not agnostic) or "theological non-cognitivist" which means I don't think the term "God" can be said to have a consistent linguistic definition.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 am

It's a poem on youtube called "why I hate religion but love Jesus" by Jefferson. It is deep. He is saying how religion is not what we need all we need is the uncut walk with Jesus. Not the whole church building traditions not "you must confess sin to a priest" etc no you need Jesus your Savior that's all. People wait for Jesus to come to them but Jesus is waiting for people to accept Him and to come to Him. I know God is real I know devil is real. I had physical experiences/visitations with demons multiple times and let me tell you it will put the FEAR OF GOD IN YOU!!!! I was 17 watching documentaries on people whose house were demon possesed and every night they would physically taunt me. The whole room fiiled with pure HATE. They hate us because God loves us. We have a chance of eternal life with the Father they don't. They paralyzed me I couldn't talk or move so I repeated Jesus' name in my head it was sooo surreal. When I put two and two together I realized the docu was opening up doors for them to taunt me I stopped watching it and they stopped. I also experienced the Holy Spirit and there is NO LOVE LIKE HIM!!! God is truly Love. When the presence of God was upon me there was no such thing as a stranger every person was my brother or sister there was no Asian,Black,White it was all love.Athiest always say if you never experience it's not real yet when someone does experience they say "oh you were dreaming" no when the spirit world approach you there is no dreaming. The spirit realm is very real. Seek Jesus. Forget religious scholars and church tradition and membership seek Jesus. I'm telling you. The Bible says devil is the ruler of this earth meaning he and his demons are influencing all negativity which is true. They have no power over those following Christ. Like a man once said "your number one worst enemy is NOT satan or demons it is YOU because satan can tempt you and influence you but it is our decision submit to satans will and sin."
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests