Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This is why girls need fathers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 am

One more thing don't research occult or demons etc you will get whatyou ask for. I never did that or anything. I wonder why me? Why did God allow me to experience the spirits? I believe we are all called to Spread the Gospel of the Christ. That is our purpose. To save a lost world. Our physical world is NOT the real world. Life truly begins when we "die" or for better word pass on. No one will ever convince me God is not real I have no choice but to know because the visitations. There is no forgiveness for the fallen angels which are demons but there are forgiveness for us b.c God loves us. Jesus was the sinless price He paid the price so we can be free from hell IF we follow Him. People say God sends people to hell no people send themselves to hell. Hell was not made for humanity it was originally for demons yet when we sin we become opposite of God. No unholiness can live with a pure and holy God.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica







Postby Jester » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:It kind of hurts my heart to know virgin teen and adult daughters are a dying breed.


In later Roman times most upper class people were sleeping around and wife-swapping. Upper class women spent time as temple prostitutes before marrying. Gladiators were killing each other for sport. Then Christianity came in, and changed all that.

My point is not to push Christianity. I am just saying that there are many, many examples of morals changing for the better. They can change in one generation actually.

Cannibalism, the intercontinental slave trade, human sacrifice, wife-burning... all vanished quickly when people decided to make changes.

I've heard that child drunkenness was a major problem in England, before the Great Awakening changed English society.

Up to us.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: This is why girls need fathers

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 am

Tsar wrote:The documentary "The Virgin Daughters" talks about why girls need good fathers. I thought it was a great documentary. It's worth a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZyuLtH4X4


Nice, thanks for posting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 am

Good thread here, guys. I hope Winston is reading.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Tsar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Jester wrote:In later Roman times most upper class people were sleeping around and wife-swapping. Upper class women spent time as temple hoes before marrying. Gladiators were killing each other for sport.


In the Roman times there was also the Vestal Virgins, high priestesses of the goddess Vesta. No one could marry them because they were expected to be pure for life.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby jboy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Boys and Girls needs both their mothers and fathers to be good men and good women someday. If the biological mom and dad are not present, they still need mother figures and father figures to teach them how to be honorable men and honorable women someday. The sad thing is that nowadays, children are growing up without adults to guide them be adults themselves.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Theistic belief systems consist of very simple human psychological projections (God the FATHER.. Need I say more?). Believers are taught that should they fail to take on and incessantly repeat a series of nonsensical jargons, they will burn in hell for all of eternity. At least in the modern, largely secularized world, people only succumb to this out of a sense of hopelessness which itself is a delusion in the first place. So what you have is people with undesirable delusions attempting to replace them with more desirable ones, rather that getting to the root of the problem by looking within.

Whether consciousness is divine or not, life is still life. No one KNOWS what the real truth of our existence is (as 100% of Christians claim to out of insecurity) as it is impossible. It's possible as humans we have a greater purpose in our time on earth, or that life is technically meaningless as we experience it, either way no one can know. One can lead a good, moral life without religion, so the most honourable thing is to do so rather than indulging in self-delusion. If there is a daddy deity, he will commend you for doing so.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Billy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:One more thing don't research occult or demons etc you will get whatyou ask for. I never did that or anything. I wonder why me? Why did God allow me to experience the spirits? I believe we are all called to Spread the Gospel of the Christ. That is our purpose. To save a lost world. Our physical world is NOT the real world. Life truly begins when we "die" or for better word pass on. No one will ever convince me God is not real I have no choice but to know because the visitations. There is no forgiveness for the fallen angels which are demons but there are forgiveness for us b.c God loves us. Jesus was the sinless price He paid the price so we can be free from hell IF we follow Him. People say God sends people to hell no people send themselves to hell. Hell was not made for humanity it was originally for demons yet when we sin we become opposite of God. No unholiness can live with a pure and holy God. Remember Ruckus01 on youtube.


oh no, please

haargh
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby zboy1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:32 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:One more thing don't research occult or demons etc you will get whatyou ask for. I never did that or anything. I wonder why me? Why did God allow me to experience the spirits? I believe we are all called to Spread the Gospel of the Christ. That is our purpose. To save a lost world. Our physical world is NOT the real world. Life truly begins when we "die" or for better word pass on. No one will ever convince me God is not real I have no choice but to know because the visitations. There is no forgiveness for the fallen angels which are demons but there are forgiveness for us b.c God loves us. Jesus was the sinless price He paid the price so we can be free from hell IF we follow Him. People say God sends people to hell no people send themselves to hell. Hell was not made for humanity it was originally for demons yet when we sin we become opposite of God. No unholiness can live with a pure and holy God. Remember Ruckus01 on youtube.


Yes, very true ILBAW. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of religious people here besides you, me. well-informed, fschmidt and a couple of other people on the forum. I wonder why that is? Atheism will lead to a life of emptiness and spiritual bankruptcy in my opinion. This is the case especially for Winston! I think he needs to find God again in his life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Jester » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 pm

lavezzi wrote:Believers are taught that should they fail to take on and incessantly repeat a series of nonsensical jargons, they will burn in hell for all of eternity.


Believers are not taught this. I was not taught this. Therefore you are lying.

All of your statements are lies. I do not have time to demolish them all as fast as you spew them. Make one statement at at a time, so I can demolish them, one at a time.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:42 pm

zboy1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:One more thing don't research occult or demons etc you will get whatyou ask for. I never did that or anything. I wonder why me? Why did God allow me to experience the spirits? I believe we are all called to Spread the Gospel of the Christ. That is our purpose. To save a lost world. Our physical world is NOT the real world. Life truly begins when we "die" or for better word pass on. No one will ever convince me God is not real I have no choice but to know because the visitations. There is no forgiveness for the fallen angels which are demons but there are forgiveness for us b.c God loves us. Jesus was the sinless price He paid the price so we can be free from hell IF we follow Him. People say God sends people to hell no people send themselves to hell. Hell was not made for humanity it was originally for demons yet when we sin we become opposite of God. No unholiness can live with a pure and holy God. Remember Ruckus01 on youtube.


Yes, very true ILBAW. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of religious people here besides you, me. well-informed, fschmidt and a couple of other people on the forum. I wonder why that is? Atheism will lead to a life of emptiness and spiritual bankruptcy in my opinion. This is the case especially for Winston! I think he needs to find God again in his life.


I agree with that! It does lead to spiritual bankruptcy! Yet I am still an atheist because I cannot refute the post-modernists, the moral relativists, on a cosmic scale. To me, morality is important in functioning societies, but I can't prove that some deity proclaimed morality and thus cannot believe in such things.

lavezzi wrote:Theistic belief systems consist of very simple human psychological projections (God the FATHER.. Need I say more?). Believers are taught that should they fail to take on and incessantly repeat a series of nonsensical jargons, they will burn in hell for all of eternity. At least in the modern, largely secularized world, people only succumb to this out of a sense of hopelessness which itself is a delusion in the first place. So what you have is people with undesirable delusions attempting to replace them with more desirable ones, rather that getting to the root of the problem by looking within.

Whether consciousness is divine or not, life is still life. No one KNOWS what the real truth of our existence is (as 100% of Christians claim to out of insecurity) as it is impossible. It's possible as humans we have a greater purpose in our time on earth, or that life is technically meaningless as we experience it, either way no one can know. One can lead a good, moral life without religion, so the most honourable thing is to do so rather than indulging in self-delusion. If there is a daddy deity, he will commend you for doing so.


It would be nice if this were true, but empirically it is not. Belief in deities, superstition, taboos are much stronger motivating factors for good behavior than abstract recognition of positive morals. Without acknowledgment of real consequences (Hell) it is all too easy to slip into immortality. This is my struggle.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Jester wrote:Make one statement at at a time, so I can demolish them, one at a time.


OK. Christianity is no different from, and is in fact a cult.

...
Last edited by lavezzi on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: This is why girls need fathers

Postby lone_yakuza » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:10 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 pm

[quote="abcdavid01]Belief in deities, superstition, taboos are much stronger motivating factors for good behavior than abstract recognition of positive morals. Without acknowledgment of real consequences (Hell) it is all too easy to slip into immortality. This is my struggle.[/quote]

True, but when a culture is built on superstition this is bound to end in disaster because one day the false beliefs will cave in on themselves. The populous will then reject all the positive values garnished by the religion as being equally superstitious and be left with nothing but a strong sense of hopelessness i.e. nihilism, as we're seeing now. The West has outgrown superstition and now has no way of knowing how to be purely orientated in life. What we need is a more expansive view of who we are and how we relate to the world which is not dependent on supernatural beliefs, which is entirely possible despite how it may seem due to our skewed cultural reference points.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 pm

lavezzi wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Belief in deities, superstition, taboos are much stronger motivating factors for good behavior than abstract recognition of positive morals. Without acknowledgment of real consequences (Hell) it is all too easy to slip into immortality. This is my struggle.


True, but when a culture is built on superstition this is bound to end in disaster because one day the false beliefs will cave in on themselves. The populous will then reject all the positive values garnished by the religion as being equally superstitious and be left with nothing but a strong sense of hopelessness i.e. nihilism, as we're seeing now. The West has outgrown superstition and now has no way of knowing how to be purely orientated in life. What we need is a more expansive view of who we are and how we relate to the world which is not dependent on supernatural beliefs, which is entirely possible despite how it may seem due to our skewed cultural reference points.


That's hard to gauge because all cultures were built on superstition. I get what you're saying though. I just think it's natural for humans to believe in superstition and I'm a skeptic of our ability to overcome that. I'd rather there be positive outlets for these instincts than none at all. Or more accurately I doubt the possibility of there ever being no superstition in humanity.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests