Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I have to agree.Being a black man i would have never picked Mexico.I have seen how they act especially the women.These people have the nerve to think they are better than black people but kiss Spain's and anglo-saxon's asses and these people coudn't give f**k about a mexican. I have a place and a decent job now with my wife and live next to a lot of cool beaches and bars and probably deal with a lot less racism where i am since there are a lot of blacks where i am.
skateboardstephen wrote:Yeah either that or a move to a more black freindly country in Latin America. I can't knock the dude at least he did get off his a**. Hell there are a lot of latinos that are Black like you and I. My wife would be assumed to be an African Amerian if she is was in the states but she is not. He probably should have looked into other countries in Latin America. There are other places like Guyana and Belize gets slept on, they speak English and i hear they where fun places especially Belize. Guyana got a lot of fine African and Indian women. Uruguay is highly slept on and being Black there might be an advantage due to it primarly being European but i can't say for sure. My experience with Mexican women has never went well for me never and i speak fluent Spanish.Even Mexican women that don't have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of think they are above a Black man so why bother.
I chose Mexico because it was affordable and a country I have wanted to visit for years. Sure southeast Asia and eastern Europe would have been better choices for me, but way out of my financial bracket (not to mention, I spent the previous several months learning Spanish, not Tagalog or Russian). Keep in mind, back in the States, I was unemployed, living in the midwestern suburbs of Chicagoland, living with mommy and daddy, and only being bombarded by sheboons in the female department. How you propose to convince me that living in Mexico, with a job and a house, and zero black females, is a step down from where I came from is a mystery to us all. Another thing, unlike you, I didn't take on a traveler lifestyle just to "go where the black folks are". That is a pitifully "American" way of living your life, and that kind of behavior could only be expected from a black man who was raised by a single black mother. Why the hell would you lower yourself like that??

Now that we've expressed how bad/racist the general Latin/Hispanic female is, why have you moved to Brazil? And to add insult to injury, you're marrying a woman who you just admitted is mistaken for a black American female...

Thank you for showing me that the modern black community is still stuck on stupid. Have fun moving 100,000 miles out of the U.S. just to be around black folks and bitch about racism. Because there were no black folks or any bitching of racism in Pennsylvania at all. :roll:

This is not meant to insult you, skateboardstephen, I just know that you are better than the options you are giving yourself.
How is wanting to esperience Afro-Latino culutre and step down and dumb.Sorry to hear that you think that low of being Black. First off Brazilians are not Hispanic get that straight.Brazil is a Portuguese speaking contry making them not Hispanic. Second i I mentioned Uruguay for you as something to look into where there are hardly any blacks since you can't stand to be around people who look like you. I am not bitching i was offering alternatives. Where i am is mixed and there are just as many mullattos and whites as well as Asians.

I just prefere to be with a Black female sorry i am not on the self hateing band wagon any thing white is right thing you all are on. What i was trying to point out is that there are Latinos that are Black or white or Asian with no mixture (least visable) not every one in Latin America is mixed i was just pointing that out. I find Afro-Brazilians very freindly and fun to be around and they embrace me as their people because they understand the Black man's plight. And keep my mother out of your mouth before i come to mexico and slap the shit out of you. And learn to f***ing read everthing before responding. You don't know me. And sorry i will never ever ever think i am above Black people ever. And what does Pennsylvania have to do with anything i am not there. And racism is every where man.

For some reason you don't like nothing i ever say to you so f**k it forget it man. I tried to break bread with your dumb a**. You can't hate on a whole race of women and then bitch about women seeing you as inferior because you are a Black man. Black women in Latin America don't even have the same attitude or culture as Black American women do but this is not really the problem the problem is you don't like Black females no matter where they are from because you are a self hating punk. Hey if you want some white a** more power to ya but don't use Black American womens attitudes as an excuse because if they didn't have the attitude and what not you wouldn't want them anyway so why are you even bitching about them? What i meant DUMB a** is that i am mistaken for a Brazilian until i tell them i am not Brazilian and the opossite would occur if why wife where in the States no one would look at her as say oh she from Brazil.
Lay off the crack. You don't have any valid points to bring to the table, so you spew more "kill whitey" crap and "you're a self-hating white worshiper" nonsense whenever somebody discovers what an idiot you are. I didn't say anything bad against your mother, however you come off as a poster child black American raised by a single black mother. We're you? It just happens to be blatant in everything you do and say.

We've discussed how bad/racist Hispanic/Latin females are, so why then have you chosen Brazil (a Latin country) to marry a Brazillian (who looks like a black American female)? You're afraid of the world around you and fled to "where the (kinda) blacks folks are" to live out more of your "if it ain't black it's evil" nonsense that today's black females swear by. You're an idiot, so just continue to call me and everyone who's not on the same tired "new age black panther" crap a self hating black hater, even though it is YOU who is representing yourself as a misanthrope afraid to associate with the "evil" people who don't share your same skin color.

I must be a white worshiper since I've chosen to live in Mexico. Yep, Mexico - the white people capital of the world. :roll:
Oh, and if you decide to fly here to Mexico to slap me, please bring your mommy ("wife") with you so that she can protect you from the big bad "eeeeeeeevil" Mexicans.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Someone who mentions how you hate being Black and Blackness period doesn't make them "kill whitey"anti white and it also does not make them a Black power panther.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Actually, latinos are BLACK PEOPLE.

They are only light skinned from centuries of mixing with the portuguese and spaniards.

Even if you do like light-skinned latinas, they are still BLACK WOMEN.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@skateboardstephen

A black man is not a self hater just because he doesn't want anything to do with Black women. With all due respect, calling him or any black man a self hater because he doesn't want anything to do with black women is something only a black woman or simp a** mangina would say, and I know that you're anything but a simp or mangina.

All That Is Man would only be a possible self hater if he were talking about black men.
Skateboard is saying if you don't want anything to do with your own race no matter the culture, no matter if they don't fit the negative stereotype then they are a self hater and he is right.
I totally agree.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

So what you're saying is that no matter how degenerate black culture may be, I have an obligation to stay with the said poisonous culture, regardless of the negative effect it may have on me? Sorry, if anything causes me any kind of harm, I will excise myself from it. And you all cannot deny that most black culture is poisonous and degenerate these days. I'm a black man and I refuse I have anything to do with most black culture today. If that makes me a self-hater in your eyes, then that is a label I will (ironically) wear with the highest pride.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

"Anyone that wants nothing to do with their race regardless of the culture is a self hater"

That sentence is the typical crabs-in-a-barrel mentality, even though if the person in question has a dislike for his own race even if the culture was actually supportive, then that statement might have some validity. Otherwise, it's the typical crabs-in-a-barrel mentality. Why would anyone want anything to do with their race when their culture is dragging them down and making said person look bad? For instance, for what reason should the good (ultra-rare) Black American woman want anything to do with typical black women who are ghetto, loudmouth, and belligerent people (at least human in body only)? This good Black woman should not be a considered a self hater because she wants nothing to do with other Black women because most of them behave like degenerate animals.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Post by Teal Lantern »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I never "went overseas".

Although I am in a brand new country, I am currently still in North America, thus a western country, hence the primary issue if any. Is this place an improvement from where I was? Yes indeed. I would not leave Mexico to go back to living in midwest American suburbia at my parents' house, while seeing nothing but beastly sheboons in the female department. But who's to say that I'm not happy here? Sure the women mostly act like evasive Ameri¢unts, but unlike the standard, carbon copy male of the modern day world, the meaning of my life and my happiness are not determined on whether or not I have a girlfriend. I'm "experiencing the same sℎit" (as you put it) because I live in a western country and the women are under the same indoctrination that American women are under ("climb the corporate ladder", "compete with men", "only be attracted to money", "avoid men who treat you like a person", "be a lesbian", "men of other races are inferior", etc.). I'm sure there are parts of Mexico that are more traditional and hence I may find open-minded women who enjoy being women, but I happen to live in what I would consider a very modernized, hip, "unMexican" area.
Overall my life has improved remarkably. I have a job and a house now. I have older and wiser friends now who have been through all the BS with women and have taught me much about confidence, focus, and harmony and not giving a sℎit about putting women on a pedestal. You really don't know the first thing about me to call me out on what seems to be a sales pitch for the hoodoo, new age, self-help nonsense catalogue. For shame, blue piller.
A happy and single man with a job (money) and house!? I don't care where and what color you are, you'd better be careful, Mister. :D
Word of that sort of thing gets around and those "snobby" or "racist" females will be sliding up on the down low asking if you have a novia. :shock:
Even some of the "taken" ones may get a sudden bit of "dust in the eye" when their bf's back is turned. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:So what you're saying is that no matter how degenerate black culture may be, I have an obligation to stay with the said poisonous culture, regardless of the negative effect it may have on me? Sorry, if anything causes me any kind of harm, I will excise myself from it. And you all cannot deny that most black culture is poisonous and degenerate these days. I'm a black man and I refuse I have anything to do with most black culture today. If that makes me a self-hater in your eyes, then that is a label I will (ironically) wear with the highest pride.

Are you out of your mind?

You sound like a typical white supremacist.

Trust me, I know better than most black people how toxic our people can be but hate all of my black people???

When you do this, you're doing exactly what your white slave masters want you to do.

Have you ever thought that many black people have been beaten down by this european colonization?

Rewind back to 4,000 years ago and blacks were totally united and our culture was the highest level on the planet.

BLACKS created mathematics, science, medicine, engineering, poetry and music.

Black culture has made many developments in arts, engineering, music(non-hiphop), medicine and business.

You choose to ignore the positive sides of black culture.

You need to study and see how your great African ancestors built this world from the ground up only to have it taken away by europeans.

Until you free your mind, you and other blacks in this website are still SLAVES.

Read "Destruction Of Black Civilization" and it will explain why blacks are in the shape they are today.

The state that blacks are in TODAY, is what they BECAME, not what they always were.

Many blacks were in a high state of learning and development in Africa, and many were driven to primitive barbarianism because the europeans pushed them away from their lands.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

maker, you shure have some legit sources?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Personally, I do not care what happened CENTURIES ago; that is no excuse for the behaviour of ghetto blacks today. That's just like saying that its okay for a man to go shoot a lot of people because he was abused as a child. You're trying to justify the ghetto behaviour of most blacks today by dragging up why happened centuries ago and that won't fly with me. Not once did I say that I hated black people, just MOST of black CULTURE (I repeat, MOST!!!!!). Haven't you ever heard of the concept of "hate the sin, love the sinner"? I love my people, but I hate what MOST have become in this day and age. Therefore, I choose to love them from a distance and focus on me, because the ones that are messed up, I refuse to let them drag me down. And by the way, I am not, nor do I sound like, a "white supremacist". You, however, do sound like a black supremacist, and in my eyes, all supremacists, whether they be black, Asian, white, Klingon, Vulcan, Saiyan, and/or Namek, etc. are foolish, insecure clods at heart. Blacks may have invented all that you mentioned, but guess what? THAT WAS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO!!!!!! People like you (all races, and not just blacks, by the way) cling to the accomplishments that others have done (mainly in the past) because... YOU (ALL) HAVE NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF YOUR OWN TO SPEAK OF.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

By the way, Maker, there are plenty of black people today who have gone through hell but they are actually productive members of society.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:So what you're saying is that no matter how degenerate black culture may be, I have an obligation to stay with the said poisonous culture, regardless of the negative effect it may have on me? Sorry, if anything causes me any kind of harm, I will excise myself from it. And you all cannot deny that most black culture is poisonous and degenerate these days. I'm a black man and I refuse I have anything to do with most black culture today. If that makes me a self-hater in your eyes, then that is a label I will (ironically) wear with the highest pride.

We said a Black person who doesn't like Black people (even the ones who dont fit the negative stereotypes..even the ones not associated with ghetto culture) simply because they are black then they are self haters. We also said ghetto culture is bad and no one should be around that. We ourselves don't hang around that so why would we say a self hater is someone who doesn't associate with the ghetto negative culture? We said someone who dislikes Black people (no matter if they dont have the negative culture and no matter if they don't fit the stereotypes) simply because they are Black then that makes a Black person a self hater.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on January 3rd, 2013, 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Also, why do you keep talking about smoking crack?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:By the way, Maker, there are plenty of black people today who have gone through hell but they are actually productive members of society.
Such a limited view of the world.

Do you know there are ghettos in russia and asia and latin america just like the black ghettos?

If you have ever been to asia, there are ghettos just as bad as the black ghettos.

Stop singling out black people when you know good well that poverty hits all ethnicities of people.

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Also, why do you keep talking about smoking crack?
When a black person hates their own black people it's actually worse than when a white person hates a black person.

Black people are worse than whites because a white racist will treat a black person better than a self hating black person.

If black people ran America, it would be worse for blacks than it is now because blacks would oppress their own people more.