Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Some of you sound overly retarded. Secret this and Law of Attraction that. :P Bunch of new age bullshit. I can only dream to be this delusional again. :D

Those of you who're feeling "happy" just because you watched a movie/read a book endorsed by satanists... you're going through a phase. Just like growth spurts and boy/girl crushes, you're gonna outgrow it. Eventually. Some of you will continue to be hard-headed. They say ignorance is bliss.. what if I told you that the only reason you're feeling anything positive in the first place is because the unseen forces that push you in many directions control you like a puppet?

You're SUPPOSED to be a negative-thinking person;it helps you realize what's wrong with your life and SPURS you to take action! You attract what you don't like, because you think about what you DO like too damn much! Those thoughts get used against you in your daily life, but most are too stupid to realize that.

Who the hell told you to push all those emotions out of your head, and just leave happiness in there? A satanist? Ignoring all your thoughts means to continue to be ignorant of the world around you. Any of you watch that video about that two and a half men star Angus Jones? He ain't lying when he says that the Devil is a powerful enemy. The new age is just the satanists using deception to cloud your judgement when you think all is lost.

Man, where's odbo when you need him? Guy's not the sharpest knife, but damn he has more sense than certain folks! :)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

C.J. wrote:Man, where's odbo when you need him? Guy's not the sharpest knife, but damn he has more sense than certain folks! :)
Pardon me in advance for sounding like an ass but that's almost comical. Hey let's bring Odbo to the rescue! He'll help all of us to the promise land. PLEASE.

LOL...guess that's one of the reasons he's on my ignore list because the guy is chocked full of good advice for us all. Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

What I was talking about isn't really "New Age".

All you have to do is understand quantum physics.

Most if not all of the ancient civilizations understood the Law Of Attraction.

Most of the great thinkers of the past few centuries also knew about it too.

And yes, the satanists know about it too but it doesn't make it any less valid.

The illuminati and central bankers know a lot of things that could benefit mankind.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

pete98146 wrote:
C.J. wrote:Man, where's odbo when you need him? Guy's not the sharpest knife, but damn he has more sense than certain folks! :)
Pardon me in advance for sounding like an a** but that's almost comical. Hey let's bring Odbo to the rescue! He'll help all of us to the promise land. PLEASE.

LOL...guess that's one of the reasons he's on my ignore list because the guy is chocked full of good advice for us all. Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.
LOL! LULZ!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

secret and law of attrction is same crap as pUA material is.....i was visualizing 1 mil dollars for 2 years n then i lost my job...how u explain that? Now u gonna say its me, not technique or method, utter nonsense
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Banano wrote:secret and law of attrction is same crap as pUA material is.....i was visualizing 1 mil dollars for 2 years n then i lost my job...how u explain that? Now u gonna say its me, not technique or method, utter nonsense
You're supposed to visualize and then forget about it for the rest of the day.

If you don't detach yourself from your desires, then it won't manifest.

If you don't implement the "law of detachment", then you can forget about any of your desires manifesting themselves.

But 1 million dollars won't just fall out of the sky, you'll receive "inspired action" from your subconscious mind and then situations will occur that will lead you to your desire.

You also have to show your thankfulness and gratitude to the "source" every day to fully maximize the law of attraction.

When you receive the inspired action, you still have to put in work.

Since I've been doing it, I've written an entire film screenplay.

There was study that showed that people who are optimistic have more "luck" than pessimistic people.

I'm not forcing anyone to do what I do but it's much better than dwelling in all of this collective negativity.
Last edited by Maker55 on December 29th, 2012, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.
But the fact is many people have been treated like shit their whole lives and pretended everything was fine for decades. It's like if you were on the train to Auschwitz, the appropriate response would have been to get off this train, not be "positive" about going to Auschwitz. I think it's the same here. Some guys know it's hopeless in the West so the response if to "get off" that train. Anyway, I'm not sure why you're on a men's forum about finding love.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

terminator wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.
But the fact is many people have been treated like shit their whole lives and pretended everything was fine for decades. It's like if you were on the train to Auschwitz, the appropriate response would have been to get off this train, not be "positive" about going to Auschwitz. I think it's the same here. Some guys know it's hopeless in the West so the response if to "get off" that train. Anyway, I'm not sure why you're on a men's forum about finding love.
Everyone has been treated like crap. You can express yourself and how bad you feel but after awhile you have to figure out what are you going to do about it to change it for the better and having a woe is me mentality will make you feel even worse. Don't surround yourself with so much negativity b.c negative emotions are contagious they spread from person to person. I'm on a public forum where men and women are welcomed b.c the topics are interesting and I like discussion. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that..
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
terminator wrote:
Everyone has been treated like crap. You can express yourself and how bad you feel but after awhile you have to figure out what are you going to do about it to change it for the better and having a woe is me mentality will make you feel even worse. Don't surround yourself with so much negativity b.c negative emotions are contagious they spread from person to person. I'm on a public forum where men and women are welcomed b.c the topics are interesting and I like discussion. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that..
She likes foreign men. Happier abroad too, eh? I mean, those douchebag poser Alpha guys are almost as bad as Feminists.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Maker55 wrote:All you have to do is understand quantum physics.

The illuminati and central bankers know a lot of things that could benefit mankind.
Quantum mechanics is so simple, even a monkey could understand it. Using this science for your material benefit however, is a concept that can't be grasped instantly. Try researching remote viewing and the archons and you'll see what I mean. The reason some folks have better luck, is because they've forgotten the oldest rule in the book. Don't forgive.... ANYBODY! Not even yourself. Most people don't realize, the best riches are those you give to others. I think about negative events all the time. I hate like, EVERYBODY and I get all kinds of stuff! Mostly because there's more to it than money. Sometimes avoiding health problems is richness in itself! Gotta count your blessings, if only to realize how many you get. :D

The satanist elite DO know a lot of things that can benefit mankind. Usually, they archive this information and destroy any other source. Or use it against their enemies(EVERYONE ELSE). Ultimate selfishness is just one key to prospering.

And LMAO for anybody who has odbo on their ignore list. I never use that thing! :D If I wanted to ignore someone, I just don't view their post(s).
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
terminator wrote:
She likes foreign men. Happier abroad too, eh? I mean, those douchebag poser Alpha guys are almost as bad as Feminists.
You got it :wink:
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

C.J. wrote:
Maker55 wrote:All you have to do is understand quantum physics.

Quantum mechanics is so simple, even a monkey could understand it. Using this science for your material benefit however, is a concept that can't be grasped instantly. Try researching remote viewing and the archons and you'll see what I mean. The reason some folks have better luck, is because they've forgotten the oldest rule in the book. Don't forgive.... ANYBODY! Not even yourself. Most people don't realize, the best riches are those you give to others. I think about negative events all the time. I hate like, EVERYBODY and I get all kinds of stuff! Mostly because there's more to it than money. Sometimes avoiding health problems is richness in itself! Gotta count your blessings, if only to realize how many you get. :D

The satanist elite DO know a lot of things that can benefit mankind. Usually, they archive this information and destroy any other source. Or use it against their enemies(EVERYONE ELSE). Ultimate selfishness is just one key to prospering.

And LMAO for anybody who has odbo on their ignore list. I never use that thing! :D If I wanted to ignore someone, I just don't view their post(s).
I actually agree with a lot you said.

Giving back to others also helps you gain more in return.

I also utilize a lot of thankfulness and gratitude these days in addition to my law of attraction plan.

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

So....

If I imagine being 7 feet tall, will I actually become 7ft?

If I imagine flying, will it happen if I jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, if I think about it hard enough?

If I imagine myself as a posthuman God, will the law of attraction make it so?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.
You mean Winston took Odbo's advice?