Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby terminator » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:46 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Also, anyone else here, do you agree with me when I say that there are tons of people who are abused and they STILL manage to be productive and responsible contributors to society? It seems that someone (who will remain nameless) wants to justify his people's bad behaviour due to centuries of abuse ad exploitation by another race of people. If that were the case, then all of that person's race would be savage, ignorant animals.


Yes, I was abused and I haven't taken it out on the world. Many people can turn it into a "positive" and become successful - e.g. poor kids, become millionaires like Obama born in Kenya in the slums and is now President.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm







Postby Maker55 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Winston wrote:If thoughts create reality, then how come so many thinking that Dec. 21, 2012 would be a doomsday didn't create that reality? Law of Attraction believers can never explain that.

Thoughts do have an effect on reality. But New Agers and Law of Attraction believers take it too far.

Did you hear about that Japanese scientist who discovered that emotions of love create different type of water crystals than emotions of hate? David Icke cites this a lot in his presentations.


Easy to explain.

If you believe in a "higher power" Winston, then at the end of the day no matter what we think, the events of the world will happen as GOD has written it to happen.

It's been proven that God does in fact play dice with the universe. So that means that other things can happen with our minds and wills as long as it doesn't interfere with God's plan.

NOTHING can interfere with God's plan, not my thoughts or your thoughts but can we improve our lives and reality with our thoughts? Sure we can.

Everything you do in life, achieve or don't achieve, starts in your HEAD, which is powered by our thoughts.

Everything that makes us who we were are a result of the thoughts going on in our heads.

Here's the kicker: The energy from our thoughts is the same kind of energy that floats around in unlimited quantities in the universe!

The energy from our thoughts is connected to ALL MATTER because ALL MATTER is made of energy!
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Billy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm

next time i watch a movie about quantum physics i will be a professor and then i will visualize to make you all my slaves. life can be so easy.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@skateboardstephen



I just don't find Black American women attractive, as well as any black woman anywhere in the world THAT HAS THE SAME KIND OF ATTITUDE AS BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN.
Thank you and i never said that there was something wrong with that opinion.I happen to exclude NO race of women. It just kills me how the idea of a black man wanting to travel to another country to meet black women that agree with him sparks so much controversy, if an Italian American guy on this blog wanted to travel so say Buenos Aires, Argentina with the intentions to meet other Italian women no one would even raise an eyebrow.

Off topic but for the record most people date with in their race even in a country like Brazil yep. The country has it`s mixed population because of slavery,when the slave masters where having sex with Indians and the African female slaves not because they are mixing so much today. But most Afro-Brazilian men, that i have met so far are married with kids with black women. Pardo/ mullatos pretty much are their own race here and they date each and marry each other while whites here tend to stick with whites especially white Brazilian women. So black men expecting to score top notch blonds in Brazil will be sadly mistaken and would be better off in Europe where they make them.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby ladislav » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 am

Positive thoughts and visualizations do have some effects as they propel you towards your goals and create better luck. I am a living example of this as I have achieved most things I have visualized. Sort of kind of. Not exactly but pretty damn close.

I also believe that strong thoughts may attract certain things and improve chances and I have seen it happen. You can somewhat increase the probability of being in the right place at the right time. However, this power is limited by many external circumstances and hard karma. Otherwise, such people would be at casinos and the races and winning all the time. Not writing books which take time, money and huge amounts of work to promote them.

Thoughts will not make amputated limbs grow back. Thoughts will not change your ethnicity. You try going to China and be confident that you are Chinese. That will not make you Chinese.
Go to Japan and believe with your heart you are Japanese. And see how the people around you react to you.

So, in some circumstances, these waves and energy can influence things but usually very weakly so. For really hard and solid things, it will have only limited effect or no effect at all.

Incessant complaining and not taking responsibility for your situation when you can do so and, instead, bitching about others is counterproductive. But it is so because it will not propel you to your goal. It does not mean however, that if others who have wronged you did not contribute to your ill-being and when possible have to be called to accounts. It does not mean that we should not fight for justice.

Obama could not have been president had MLK not fought for civil rights and had he and Malcolm X not died in their struggle against the racist establishment. So blaming and accusing and fighting against those others who are evil has its place and must be carried out alongside with one's personal struggle to improve oneself.

Positive thinking has its limits. For example I cannot become president of the US even if I try because there is a law that says that foreign born people cannot be one. I see this law as unfair because it makes a blanket accusation deeming citizens who were not born in the US as untrustworthy. In France for example there is no such law. Any citizen can run for president. So, no matter how much I visualize myself in the White House, it ain't probably gonna happen unless there is a concerned movement to amend the Constitution by foreign born citizens.

But I would rather be doing something else. I also had an Italian friend who wanted to be a military pilot but he was too tall. There was a law/regulation in the Italian military that only allowed people of a certain height and there was nothing he could do to change it. Should he blame himself?

So, no matter how positive and how visualizing you become, you run into brick walls that send you reeling and nothing will change those things. No positive thinking will. So, you need to find an equivalent or something similar.

So, there are limits to how far that visualization can take you. At least in this lifetime.

As far as "God's plan" it is a religious belief and is not proven and thus I do not believe in it.
Last edited by ladislav on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Bane » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 am

Hate to throw a wet blanket on all of this, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT4fijgiqWM
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby Maker55 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 am

Bane wrote:Hate to throw a wet blanket on all of this, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT4fijgiqWM


Another negative person.

You can find a video that will try to "disprove" anything.

The doubters are people who don't believe that they can change the outcome of their lives.

Some of you can continue living in misery and blaming others.

The Law Of Attraction is doing wonders for me in the past 10 days.

Since I wrote the original post, things have been coming together for me.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby ladislav » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:48 am

Maker55 wrote:
Bane wrote:Hate to throw a wet blanket on all of this, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT4fijgiqWM


Another negative person.

You can find a video that will try to "disprove" anything.

The doubters are people who don't believe that they can change the outcome of their lives.

Some of you can continue living in misery and blaming others.

The Law Of Attraction is doing wonders for me in the past 10 days.

Since I wrote the original post, things have been coming together for me.


Please give people here an account of what exactly you did and how /what things came together for you.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I never "went overseas".

Although I am in a brand new country, I am currently still in North America, thus a western country, hence the primary issue if any. Is this place an improvement from where I was? Yes indeed. I would not leave Mexico to go back to living in midwest American suburbia at my parents' house, while seeing nothing but beastly sheboons in the female department. But who's to say that I'm not happy here? Sure the women mostly act like evasive Ameri¢unts, but unlike the standard, carbon copy male of the modern day world, the meaning of my life and my happiness are not determined on whether or not I have a girlfriend. I'm "experiencing the same sℎit" (as you put it) because I live in a western country and the women are under the same indoctrination that American women are under ("climb the corporate ladder", "compete with men", "only be attracted to money", "avoid men who treat you like a person", "be a lesbian", "men of other races are inferior", etc.). I'm sure there are parts of Mexico that are more traditional and hence I may find open-minded women who enjoy being women, but I happen to live in what I would consider a very modernized, hip, "unMexican" area.
Overall my life has improved remarkably. I have a job and a house now. I have older and wiser friends now who have been through all the BS with women and have taught me much about confidence, focus, and harmony and not giving a sℎit about putting women on a pedestal. You really don't know the first thing about me to call me out on what seems to be a sales pitch for the hoodoo, new age, self-help nonsense catalogue. For shame, blue piller.


A happy and single man with a job (money) and house!? I don't care where and what color you are, you'd better be careful, Mister. :D
Word of that sort of thing gets around and those "snobby" or "racist" females will be sliding up on the down low asking if you have a novia. :shock:
Even some of the "taken" ones may get a sudden bit of "dust in the eye" when their bf's back is turned. :roll:


This may be true, but my focus is on my work and projects and new friends now. I guess someone else will have to be the one to buy alcohol for these females until I feel like being bothered.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Bane » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Bane wrote:Hate to throw a wet blanket on all of this, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT4fijgiqWM


Another negative person.

You can find a video that will try to "disprove" anything.

The doubters are people who don't believe that they can change the outcome of their lives.

Some of you can continue living in misery and blaming others.

The Law Of Attraction is doing wonders for me in the past 10 days.

Since I wrote the original post, things have been coming together for me.



This is not being negative.... This is being realistic. The man in the video actually had some really valid observations. The one that really struck a chord with me was the one about scientists. Can you name me one legitimate scientist who is studying this? Are any one of them taking it seriously? If the Law of Attraction works so well, why doesn't the mainstream scientific community embrace it? What solid evidence do we have of this working, other than the exceptional accounts of several people in your video, who may or may not be telling the truth?

"Ooooh. The Law of Attraction REALLY works! My life was a complete disaster until I discovered 'The Secret.' Now, I am living the life of my dreams, just because I learned how to think positively!"

And we're just supposed to believe these people, just because they say so? Without offering any proof or evidence that the law works? Without them telling us their exact stories in detail, or even what good things happened to them? Please. Anybody can get on a video and say what these people said.

Don't get me wrong. Thinking positively is a good thing. It can make you feel better about yourself, give you a boost of confidence, and improve your physical health as well. Positive thinking can definitely influence and help YOU, but no amount of positive thinking in the world can enable you to bend and shape the external universe to your will.

Those who choose to believe in the law of attraction so desperately want to believe that they are in control of all aspects of their lives, and that nothing that happens to them is outside of their control. They can't bear to face the reality that yes... sometimes life is something that simply DOES happen to you, with or without your say or influence. Bad things DO happen to good people, through ZERO fault of their own, and no amount of positive thinking can change that. The world is simply a cruel, nasty, brutish place sometimes. That's not the law of attraction... That's a law of nature.


In addition, the "Law of Attraction" may actually encourage complacency. Because it encourages a victim blaming mentality, people will always believe that their problems lie with them, when that might not be the case at all. When the environment or the society they live in sucks, they will never gain the courage and the heart to put the blame where it rightfully belongs, because they will be trapped by the victim blaming message that this "Law" is spreading. This will lead to a reinforcement of the status quo, and no real necessary societal changes will ever take place. "Law of Attraction" enthusiasts are peddlers and panderers of the current status quo.

Anyway, I'm done ranting on this subject.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby gsjackson » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Bane wrote: Can you name me one legitimate scientist who is studying this? Are any one of them taking it seriously? If the Law of Attraction works so well, why doesn't the mainstream scientific community embrace it?


Amit Goswami, a physicist at the University of Oregon, and quite a few others.

The mainstream scientific community rather famously doesn't embrace new and unfunded paradigms, until they are forced to (see Thomas Kuhn). And this perspective runs afoul of the materialist superstitions that most of them have adopted; their religion, as it were. The conventional wisdom is usually wrong, in the scientific community no less than anywhere else.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby The_Adventurer » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Maker55 wrote:
It wasn't by choice, when your education is taken away for centuries and you're abused.

That's like telling abused children to walk straight.

Read "The Destruction Of Black Civilization" and it will show you how blacks, who started civilization became what they are today.

Anyways, all of your ranting and complaining won't change a damn thing in this world.


I've been following your argument pretty well, but I have to disagree on this one Maker. The tragic circumstances of our ancestors not withstanding, my father's education was not taken away and neither was mine. That means that every black, ghetto, drug dealing, gun shooting, criminal that I went to school with had the same opportunities that I had. So why am I traveling the world and running my own company while they are in jail or dead? It was their choice.

NWA wasn't helping anything, but we can only blame outside sources, media and other influences so far.

And, yes, I have read The Destruction of Black Civilization. I have read every single book by Cheikh Anta Diop. I have readFrom Babylon to Timbuktu (must read if you haven't already) and The Isis Papers and many many more. People still have to take responsibility for their own actions right now.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:19 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
It wasn't by choice, when your education is taken away for centuries and you're abused.

That's like telling abused children to walk straight.

Read "The Destruction Of Black Civilization" and it will show you how blacks, who started civilization became what they are today.

Anyways, all of your ranting and complaining won't change a damn thing in this world.


I've been following your argument pretty well, but I have to disagree on this one Maker. The tragic circumstances of our ancestors not withstanding, my father's education was not taken away and neither was mine. That means that every black, ghetto, drug dealing, gun shooting, criminal that I went to school with had the same opportunities that I had. So why am I traveling the world and running my own company while they are in jail or dead? It was their choice.

NWA wasn't helping anything, but we can only blame outside sources, media and other influences so far.

And, yes, I have read The Destruction of Black Civilization. I have read every single book by Cheikh Anta Diop. I have readFrom Babylon to Timbuktu (must read if you haven't already) and The Isis Papers and many many more. People still have to take responsibility for their own actions right now.


Great response Adventurer! In the end, you can only blame yourself for not doing what you want in life. Everyone has the opportunity to follow their dreams, but only those that are willing to take the chance end up doing so!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
It wasn't by choice, when your education is taken away for centuries and you're abused.

That's like telling abused children to walk straight.

Read "The Destruction Of Black Civilization" and it will show you how blacks, who started civilization became what they are today.

Anyways, all of your ranting and complaining won't change a damn thing in this world.


I've been following your argument pretty well, but I have to disagree on this one Maker. The tragic circumstances of our ancestors not withstanding, my father's education was not taken away and neither was mine. That means that every black, ghetto, drug dealing, gun shooting, criminal that I went to school with had the same opportunities that I had. So why am I traveling the world and running my own company while they are in jail or dead? It was their choice.

NWA wasn't helping anything, but we can only blame outside sources, media and other influences so far.

And, yes, I have read The Destruction of Black Civilization. I have read every single book by Cheikh Anta Diop. I have readFrom Babylon to Timbuktu (must read if you haven't already) and The Isis Papers and many many more. People still have to take responsibility for their own actions right now.


Ha! I don't think I've even spoken to you on this website but it doesn't matter because I never post on this website anymore except in this thread.

Hey I'm not the bad guy here, just responding to a black supremacist.

No shit, Sherlock! You state the obvious.

I think anyone with half a brain would see I wasn't making excuses for bad behavior.

But rather just explaining the causes.

I think any sane person would think that people should take responsibility for their lives.

I was just responding to the insane ramblings of a black person who is ridiculously too hard on their race.

Some people don't know HOW to turn their lives around and need healthy guidance instead of someone saying how stupid and inferior they are like many people on this website!

If you're going to criticize an entire race of people, at least offer solutions because when I hear someone beating down someone of another race without solutions, it makes me think that they just want to beat someone down for the thrill of it.

Blacks have come and long way and have made a lot of POSITIVE contributions to the world.

To totally ignore that is nothing short of deeply rooted prejudice.

So you should have responded to the self hating black supremacist above instead of replying to me because you're talking to the choir man.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah, I don?t post on here anymore either. Haven?t even visited in a while, after seeing that few, if any, are really interested in being happier abroad. I?ve been ill the last tgree days, though, and truly have nothing better to do.

Sadly, I can totally get where ?Hero? is coming from too. At least, I am going to take a guess and assume he sees how some ghetto blacks are acting a fool and feels he wants nothing to do with them, has nothing in common with them and can?t relate. I?ve been there, but the problem is his writing suggests he projects that image onto the entire race. If I remember correctly, he is young and doesn?t yet have travel experience to provide him with different pictures.

For example, I once had a long wait in the Hong Kong airport and there met some Tanzanian business men headed to China. These were very well spoken, in English, dudes in suits. So i sat and asked them a bunch of questions. Outside of the books we talked about, I know very little of real, modern Africa. I learned a lot!

On another occasion, I met two dudes, one Sudanese, and one Somalian, at Ayala Mall in Cebu Philippines. They were on the Ladislav plan. They worked 4-6 month contracts in the middle east and then partied the rest in Phils. Once again, I learned a ton about their countries and the places they worked.

Such experiences might give Hero a different perspective...
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron