Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica







Postby C.J. » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Some of you sound overly retarded. Secret this and Law of Attraction that. :P Bunch of new age bullshit. I can only dream to be this delusional again. :D

Those of you who're feeling "happy" just because you watched a movie/read a book endorsed by satanists... you're going through a phase. Just like growth spurts and boy/girl crushes, you're gonna outgrow it. Eventually. Some of you will continue to be hard-headed. They say ignorance is bliss.. what if I told you that the only reason you're feeling anything positive in the first place is because the unseen forces that push you in many directions control you like a puppet?

You're SUPPOSED to be a negative-thinking person;it helps you realize what's wrong with your life and SPURS you to take action! You attract what you don't like, because you think about what you DO like too damn much! Those thoughts get used against you in your daily life, but most are too stupid to realize that.

Who the hell told you to push all those emotions out of your head, and just leave happiness in there? A satanist? Ignoring all your thoughts means to continue to be ignorant of the world around you. Any of you watch that video about that two and a half men star Angus Jones? He ain't lying when he says that the Devil is a powerful enemy. The new age is just the satanists using deception to cloud your judgement when you think all is lost.

Man, where's odbo when you need him? Guy's not the sharpest knife, but damn he has more sense than certain folks! :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby pete98146 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 pm

C.J. wrote:Man, where's odbo when you need him? Guy's not the sharpest knife, but damn he has more sense than certain folks! :)


Pardon me in advance for sounding like an ass but that's almost comical. Hey let's bring Odbo to the rescue! He'll help all of us to the promise land. PLEASE.

LOL...guess that's one of the reasons he's on my ignore list because the guy is chocked full of good advice for us all. Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Maker55 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

What I was talking about isn't really "New Age".

All you have to do is understand quantum physics.

Most if not all of the ancient civilizations understood the Law Of Attraction.

Most of the great thinkers of the past few centuries also knew about it too.

And yes, the satanists know about it too but it doesn't make it any less valid.

The illuminati and central bankers know a lot of things that could benefit mankind.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby zboy1 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:27 pm

pete98146 wrote:
C.J. wrote:Man, where's odbo when you need him? Guy's not the sharpest knife, but damn he has more sense than certain folks! :)


Pardon me in advance for sounding like an a** but that's almost comical. Hey let's bring Odbo to the rescue! He'll help all of us to the promise land. PLEASE.

LOL...guess that's one of the reasons he's on my ignore list because the guy is chocked full of good advice for us all. Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.


LOL! LULZ!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:28 pm

secret and law of attrction is same crap as pUA material is.....i was visualizing 1 mil dollars for 2 years n then i lost my job...how u explain that? Now u gonna say its me, not technique or method, utter nonsense
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Maker55 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Banano wrote:secret and law of attrction is same crap as pUA material is.....i was visualizing 1 mil dollars for 2 years n then i lost my job...how u explain that? Now u gonna say its me, not technique or method, utter nonsense


You're supposed to visualize and then forget about it for the rest of the day.

If you don't detach yourself from your desires, then it won't manifest.

If you don't implement the "law of detachment", then you can forget about any of your desires manifesting themselves.

But 1 million dollars won't just fall out of the sky, you'll receive "inspired action" from your subconscious mind and then situations will occur that will lead you to your desire.

You also have to show your thankfulness and gratitude to the "source" every day to fully maximize the law of attraction.

When you receive the inspired action, you still have to put in work.

Since I've been doing it, I've written an entire film screenplay.

There was study that showed that people who are optimistic have more "luck" than pessimistic people.

I'm not forcing anyone to do what I do but it's much better than dwelling in all of this collective negativity.
Last edited by Maker55 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby terminator » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:12 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.


But the fact is many people have been treated like shit their whole lives and pretended everything was fine for decades. It's like if you were on the train to Auschwitz, the appropriate response would have been to get off this train, not be "positive" about going to Auschwitz. I think it's the same here. Some guys know it's hopeless in the West so the response if to "get off" that train. Anyway, I'm not sure why you're on a men's forum about finding love.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

terminator wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.


But the fact is many people have been treated like shit their whole lives and pretended everything was fine for decades. It's like if you were on the train to Auschwitz, the appropriate response would have been to get off this train, not be "positive" about going to Auschwitz. I think it's the same here. Some guys know it's hopeless in the West so the response if to "get off" that train. Anyway, I'm not sure why you're on a men's forum about finding love.


Everyone has been treated like crap. You can express yourself and how bad you feel but after awhile you have to figure out what are you going to do about it to change it for the better and having a woe is me mentality will make you feel even worse. Don't surround yourself with so much negativity b.c negative emotions are contagious they spread from person to person. I'm on a public forum where men and women are welcomed b.c the topics are interesting and I like discussion. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that..
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
terminator wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.


But the fact is many people have been treated like shit their whole lives and pretended everything was fine for decades. It's like if you were on the train to Auschwitz, the appropriate response would have been to get off this train, not be "positive" about going to Auschwitz. I think it's the same here. Some guys know it's hopeless in the West so the response if to "get off" that train. Anyway, I'm not sure why you're on a men's forum about finding love.


Everyone has been treated like crap. You can express yourself and how bad you feel but after awhile you have to figure out what are you going to do about it to change it for the better and having a woe is me mentality will make you feel even worse. Don't surround yourself with so much negativity b.c negative emotions are contagious they spread from person to person. I'm on a public forum where men and women are welcomed b.c the topics are interesting and I like discussion. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that..


She likes foreign men. Happier abroad too, eh? I mean, those douchebag poser Alpha guys are almost as bad as Feminists.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby C.J. » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Maker55 wrote:All you have to do is understand quantum physics.

Most if not all of the ancient civilizations understood the Law Of Attraction.

Most of the great thinkers of the past few centuries also knew about it too.

And yes, the satanists know about it too but it doesn't make it any less valid.

The illuminati and central bankers know a lot of things that could benefit mankind.

Quantum mechanics is so simple, even a monkey could understand it. Using this science for your material benefit however, is a concept that can't be grasped instantly. Try researching remote viewing and the archons and you'll see what I mean. The reason some folks have better luck, is because they've forgotten the oldest rule in the book. Don't forgive.... ANYBODY! Not even yourself. Most people don't realize, the best riches are those you give to others. I think about negative events all the time. I hate like, EVERYBODY and I get all kinds of stuff! Mostly because there's more to it than money. Sometimes avoiding health problems is richness in itself! Gotta count your blessings, if only to realize how many you get. :D

The satanist elite DO know a lot of things that can benefit mankind. Usually, they archive this information and destroy any other source. Or use it against their enemies(EVERYONE ELSE). Ultimate selfishness is just one key to prospering.

And LMAO for anybody who has odbo on their ignore list. I never use that thing! :D If I wanted to ignore someone, I just don't view their post(s).
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
terminator wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree Maker. There is a lot of self loathing,pity partying, and seeing the glass half empty going on here. It's not healthy mindset. Everyone has bad things happen to them but wallowing in sadness does more damage than good.


But the fact is many people have been treated like shit their whole lives and pretended everything was fine for decades. It's like if you were on the train to Auschwitz, the appropriate response would have been to get off this train, not be "positive" about going to Auschwitz. I think it's the same here. Some guys know it's hopeless in the West so the response if to "get off" that train. Anyway, I'm not sure why you're on a men's forum about finding love.


Everyone has been treated like crap. You can express yourself and how bad you feel but after awhile you have to figure out what are you going to do about it to change it for the better and having a woe is me mentality will make you feel even worse. Don't surround yourself with so much negativity b.c negative emotions are contagious they spread from person to person. I'm on a public forum where men and women are welcomed b.c the topics are interesting and I like discussion. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that..


She likes foreign men. Happier abroad too, eh? I mean, those douchebag poser Alpha guys are almost as bad as Feminists.


You got it :wink:
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Maker55 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm

C.J. wrote:
Maker55 wrote:All you have to do is understand quantum physics.

Most if not all of the ancient civilizations understood the Law Of Attraction.

Most of the great thinkers of the past few centuries also knew about it too.

And yes, the satanists know about it too but it doesn't make it any less valid.

The illuminati and central bankers know a lot of things that could benefit mankind.

Quantum mechanics is so simple, even a monkey could understand it. Using this science for your material benefit however, is a concept that can't be grasped instantly. Try researching remote viewing and the archons and you'll see what I mean. The reason some folks have better luck, is because they've forgotten the oldest rule in the book. Don't forgive.... ANYBODY! Not even yourself. Most people don't realize, the best riches are those you give to others. I think about negative events all the time. I hate like, EVERYBODY and I get all kinds of stuff! Mostly because there's more to it than money. Sometimes avoiding health problems is richness in itself! Gotta count your blessings, if only to realize how many you get. :D

The satanist elite DO know a lot of things that can benefit mankind. Usually, they archive this information and destroy any other source. Or use it against their enemies(EVERYONE ELSE). Ultimate selfishness is just one key to prospering.

And LMAO for anybody who has odbo on their ignore list. I never use that thing! :D If I wanted to ignore someone, I just don't view their post(s).


I actually agree with a lot you said.

Giving back to others also helps you gain more in return.

I also utilize a lot of thankfulness and gratitude these days in addition to my law of attraction plan.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Bane » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 am

So....

If I imagine being 7 feet tall, will I actually become 7ft?

If I imagine flying, will it happen if I jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, if I think about it hard enough?

If I imagine myself as a posthuman God, will the law of attraction make it so?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby Jester » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am

pete98146 wrote:Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.


You mean Winston took Odbo's advice?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], starchild5 and 8 guests