Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 am

"Put that in your pipe and smoke it" is what is referred to as a METAPHOR/FIGURE OF SPEECH. Not once did I mention crack. That tells us all where your mind is.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 am

Maker55

Stop trying to deflect. Yes, there are ghettos and ignorant acting poor people around the world, but this isn't what the discussion is about. This all started because ATIM said something about not wanting black women, and three of you jumped on the "he's-a-self-hater" bandwagon, and now that I have said some things that are very valid, you're trying to deflect by mentioning poor ghetto areas around the world, areas that are TOTALLY IRRELEVANT/IMMATERIAL to the plight of the American black community, even if they exist (which they do). What does the existence of Asian or Russian ghettos have to do with how degenerate most black people act?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am

If us black people are truly kings and queens, then we would be above the degeneracy, not justify it because "white people do it too" or "Latino people also act like that". So what if Latinos and Whites act the same way? If we are kings and queens, then we are supposed to have higher standards and honor/dignity.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 pm

We can keep on complaining about this and that about blacks.

Blacks have treated me worse than any race but it's stupid to hate every single black person.

Since you criticize blacks so much, how about finding solutions, since you're black yourself?

As for me, I still love my black people and black women even if my own black people get on my nerves sometimes.

Hero Of Men, you have an INTERNAL problem as to why you have so much hatred for your race.

It's not only black people you hate, you hate YOURSELF.

People who love themselves don't go around hating ANYONE with extreme anger and prejudice.

This goes back to my original post.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Not once did I ever say that I hate black people. I just said that I hate what most of them have become today. I hate the sin but I love the sinner. Like I said in a previous post of mine, if I am a self hater in your eyes because I don't blindly accept the degeneracy of most of black people's actions today, then so be it. However, I know I'm not a self hater. I wanted to refrain from saying this, but you leave me no other alternative: The reason you're so butt hurt over my comments is because you read my posts, and you see yourself in them. You must be one of these degenerate blacks I'm referring to because a normal black person could read my posts and conclude that I'm not referring to all black people; I'm not saying that all are degenerate scum. A normal black person would see what I'm saying. Unfortunately, when it comes to blacks like you, if I am not saying "I love black people no matter what" then I'm a self hater in your eyes. It's like I said in a previous post of mine: No matter what race or species they are from, supremacists are foolish and insecure louts. Since you seem to be the kind of Neo-Black-Panther kind of black supremacist, then the above statement also applies to you. Read the following very closely, and MAYBE it will register in that thick skull of yours:

I DON'T HATE BLACK PEOPLE; I JUST HATE WHAT MOST OF THEM HAVE BECOME TODAY, AND MOST OF IT WAS BY CHOICE.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Also, why do you keep talking about smoking crack?

When a black person hates their own black people it's actually worse than when a white person hates a black person.

Black people are worse than whites because a white racist will treat a black person better than a self hating black person.

If black people ran America, it would be worse for blacks than it is now because blacks would oppress their own people more.

I agree my signature is about that.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:06 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:"Put that in your pipe and smoke it" is what is referred to as a METAPHOR/FIGURE OF SPEECH. Not once did I mention crack. That tells us all where your mind is.

I'm young and that phrase is probably before my time because I never heard anyone say that. I don't know anything about smoking anything I hate cigarettes. I hate all types of smoking and I only heard smoking with a pipe being associated with drugs so I assumed you meant drugs so the whole "tells us where your mind is" comment is kind of petty.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:10 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Not once did I ever say that I hate black people. I just said that I hate what most of them have become today. I hate the sin but I love the sinner. Like I said in a previous post of mine, if I am a self hater in your eyes because I don't blindly accept the degeneracy of most of black people's actions today, then so be it. However, I know I'm not a self hater. I wanted to refrain from saying this, but you leave me no other alternative: The reason you're so butt hurt over my comments is because you read my posts, and you see yourself in them. You must be one of these degenerate blacks I'm referring to because a normal black person could read my posts and conclude that I'm not referring to all black people; I'm not saying that all are degenerate scum. A normal black person would see what I'm saying. Unfortunately, when it comes to blacks like you, if I am not saying "I love black people no matter what" then I'm a self hater in your eyes. It's like I said in a previous post of mine: No matter what race or species they are from, supremacists are foolish and insecure louts. Since you seem to be the kind of Neo-Black-Panther kind of black supremacist, then the above statement also applies to you. Read the following very closely, and MAYBE it will register in that thick skull of yours:

I DON'T HATE BLACK PEOPLE; I JUST HATE WHAT MOST OF THEM HAVE BECOME TODAY, AND MOST OF IT WAS BY CHOICE.

We were talking about the other guy really.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:If us black people are truly kings and queens, then we would be above the degeneracy, not justify it because "white people do it too" or "Latino people also act like that". So what if Latinos and Whites act the same way? If we are kings and queens, then we are supposed to have higher standards and honor/dignity.

We agree. We never denied that. We hate the mentality, ghetto culture and inferiority complex many Black people have. It is epidemic. Also it is sad and tragic. No one is denying that.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:48 pm

You have my gratitude, if not my respect ILBAW, for your respectful disagreement with my statement.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Not once did I ever say that I hate black people. I just said that I hate what most of them have become today. I hate the sin but I love the sinner. Like I said in a previous post of mine, if I am a self hater in your eyes because I don't blindly accept the degeneracy of most of black people's actions today, then so be it. However, I know I'm not a self hater. I wanted to refrain from saying this, but you leave me no other alternative: The reason you're so butt hurt over my comments is because you read my posts, and you see yourself in them. You must be one of these degenerate blacks I'm referring to because a normal black person could read my posts and conclude that I'm not referring to all black people; I'm not saying that all are degenerate scum. A normal black person would see what I'm saying. Unfortunately, when it comes to blacks like you, if I am not saying "I love black people no matter what" then I'm a self hater in your eyes. It's like I said in a previous post of mine: No matter what race or species they are from, supremacists are foolish and insecure louts. Since you seem to be the kind of Neo-Black-Panther kind of black supremacist, then the above statement also applies to you. Read the following very closely, and MAYBE it will register in that thick skull of yours:

But what do Black people all over the globe have to do with Black American culture? NOTHING. No one is telling you to live in the ghetto and be a drug dealer. What does a black women in cape verde ,Angola ,Brazil,Peru.Ganha have to do with black American women? NOTHING. If you don't find Black women attractive then just say that. Stop trying to project Black American culture on the entire black diaspora because they act nothing and i repeat nothing like Black Americans culturally. If you came to Brazil you would be shocked buy how well you would be welcomed and respected by Afro-Brazilians just for showing up. And Black women and Pardo,mullatto women in Brazil are some of the finest looking women down here. It is this type of thinking is why white women can get away with being just as nasty as they can be because they know that some negro with put up with it simply for the sake of having some tired ass white broad on his arm.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Skateboardstephen

You have a point. I should have clarified that I was referring to most Black AMERICAN culture.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm

@skateboardstephen

I just don't find Black American women attractive, as well as any black woman anywhere in the world THAT HAS THE SAME KIND OF ATTITUDE AS BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 am

It's not most, quit lying in here man, you know better than that. Your insane drivel is going to land you in an insane aslyum.

You have that same irrational, hate that racists have. Your calculations are terrible.

Most blacks in America actually don't live in poverty and most blacks are not ghetto.

I've known racist whites personally and they actually don't even speak down to blacks like you have.

You do know that racist whites have more respect for blacks than you do, right?

You're actually worse than most skin heads and kkk members.

It wasn't by choice, when your education is taken away for centuries and you're abused.

That's like telling abused children to walk straight.

Read "The Destruction Of Black Civilization" and it will show you how blacks, who started civilization became what they are today.

Anyways, all of your ranting and complaining won't change a damn thing in this world.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby Maker55 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

To ILoveBlackAmericanWomen, I'm officially giving you a virtual b***y slap.

That's right people.

To all of my african people on this website,

If we were ruled by other blacks it would be worse for us than it is right now with whites.

Remember how brutal the Africans were with us when they sold us to the Europeans???

The Africans became just as viscious and brutal to their OWN people as much as the Europeans were.

That makes sense, because I've actually had better white friends than black friends but I still love my people regardless.

And I still love my curvacious, big b***y black women!

Maker55
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions