Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do we need women less and less as we get older?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do we need women less and less as we get older?

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 pm

noticed something about myself

I was more desperate to be with women when i was in my late teens and early 20s than I am now in my 30s..

now when i look back and think of some of the women I have been with, im so glad i never got married or else i would be regretting it now..

getting married should be banned for men under 25 as they cant think straight, young guys think with their small heads and would sleep with anything with pulse, why get married and bang the same hole for the rest of life...


now im happy to ahve a few fck buddy friends that i can pump and dump ...i cant be fcked putting up with all the bs and mind games just to get p***y..p***y should be just entertainment, not reason to live
problem with most men is that we dont value ourselves enough, alpha males always act as if they are prize and value or else you cant be alpha..

we waste so much time chasing ilusive dream called vagina,its wrong,

do you think p***y has less and less value as we get older,
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby jboy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:29 pm

p***y's value is whatever we men put on it as it's value

Do I think p***y has high value? If am searching for the mother to be of my children I'll aim for the most valuable of all, one that is exclusively mine, now if am looking for a tumble in the hay, as long as she's good looking to me and has no STDs then it's all good.

Me thinks as we get older we tend to think of sex as less of a score but rather a connection, so we don't run to the nearest skirt but rather become more selective with whom we have sex with. Instead of mere p***y quantity, we focus more on p***y and sex quality and me says quality sex is with a woman you can connect with far and beyond the physical.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby Billy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:47 pm

banano, i think your right. at least in my case. in the end p***y is not something which is necessary for survival. and t-levels will also be more down.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 pm

For me, it went beyond even cruising after women, after my 30s.

Earlier, I was astute enough to stop dating AWs, after the age of 24. Thus, it's been a decade since I'd seen an American pvssy. Not that it's some sight for sore eyes :?

During this time, I did the FW circuit: Asia & Brazil, however, when it was over, I'd decided that being in one extended International family box vs being a free agent in Yankeetown wasn't enough of a reason to plunge into marriage abroad.

Today, I'm free of most prior conditioning. I've decided that w/o either a lot of money or a lot of help from friends & family, raising kids is not an option for me in the current society of ours. I'm right now, simply righting the wrong of my peers' upbringing of their own kids.

I make that periodic journey up to Montreal, b@ink movie star looking Quebecois GFE esc@rts, and have fine memories of those experiences. Thus, I'm not able to lower myself into having an ordinary banal relationship with a women, where conversations grow lame within a few weeks, & where I'm stuck having to see someone who's generally in worse shape than myself (I do workout: gym, b-ball, martial arts) or is unstable like Jillian Michaels devotee and isn't able to stay calm/normal but needs to be in a constant Pilates pose all day long.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Do we need women less and less as we get older?

Postby terminator » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Banano wrote:noticed something about myself

I was more desperate to be with women when i was in my late teens and early 20s than I am now in my 30s..

now when i look back and think of some of the women I have been with, im so glad i never got married or else i would be regretting it now..

getting married should be banned for men under 25 as they cant think straight, young guys think with their small heads and would sleep with anything with pulse, why get married and bang the same hole for the rest of life...


now im happy to ahve a few fck buddy friends that i can pump and dump ...i cant be fcked putting up with all the bs and mind games just to get p***y..p***y should be just entertainment, not reason to live
problem with most men is that we dont value ourselves enough, alpha males always act as if they are prize and value or else you cant be alpha..

we waste so much time chasing ilusive dream called v****a,its wrong,

do you think p***y has less and less value as we get older,


I think there's SO MUCH PRESSURE on young guys to: "get a girl," but older guys don't have the same pressure because they are doing well with their lives and don't need to "prove" anything. I'm happy with all the marriage rates going down as there's little in it for guys now.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby celery2010 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 am

Yes i do think that women decline in importance. I'm Winston's age, I am 40.

I think 30's is the peak for a lot of guys. Women are accessible and you are still relatively young. Of course, in your 20's women have disproportional influence.

By the time you hit your 40's, you start to see women aging:

1. You see your friend's wives, people from high school/college, acquaintances, etc
2. You've been around the block and it doesn't seem as exciting as in your 20's and 30s.

So essentially, it's like a double whammy: it doesn't seem as exciting and women are getting less attractive.


However, interest in women is still very high when i travel abroad (but i guess i love foreign women), but at home, it is not as high as it used to. But this could just mean that American women don't excite me as much as foreign women, except for a few exceptional beauties in the 20's and maybe early 30's.

You'll also see a lot of guys in their 50's and 60's with renewed interest, but that's only because they were married to same woman for so long.

All in all, you still date, younger foreign women still get you very excited, but it's not quite the same as it was in your 20's and 30s. I would even argue that if you were a 43 year old guy with a lot of money and dating beautiful young girls, it may not be as awesome as it was in your younger years, except for foreign women.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 am

S_Parc wrote:For me, it went beyond even cruising after women, after my 30s.

Earlier, I was astute enough to stop dating AWs, after the age of 24. Thus, it's been a decade since I'd seen an American pvssy. Not that it's some sight for sore eyes :?

During this time, I did the FW circuit: Asia & Brazil, however, when it was over, I'd decided that being in one extended International family box vs being a free agent in Yankeetown wasn't enough of a reason to plunge into marriage abroad.

Today, I'm free of most prior conditioning. I've decided that w/o either a lot of money or a lot of help from friends & family, raising kids is not an option for me in the current society of ours. I'm right now, simply righting the wrong of my peers' upbringing of their own kids.

I make that periodic journey up to Montreal, b@ink movie star looking Quebecois GFE esc@rts, and have fine memories of those experiences. Thus, I'm not able to lower myself into having an ordinary banal relationship with a women, where conversations grow lame within a few weeks, & where I'm stuck having to see someone who's generally in worse shape than myself (I do workout: gym, b-ball, martial arts) or is unstable like Jillian Michaels devotee and isn't able to stay calm/normal but needs to be in a constant Pilates pose all day long.


LOLLLLLLLLLL you are one of my boys. No homo disclaimer. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: Do we need women less and less as we get older?

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Banano wrote:noticed something about myself

I was more desperate to be with women when i was in my late teens and early 20s than I am now in my 30s..

now when i look back and think of some of the women I have been with, im so glad i never got married or else i would be regretting it now..

getting married should be banned for men under 25 as they cant think straight, young guys think with their small heads and would sleep with anything with pulse, why get married and bang the same hole for the rest of life...
....
do you think p***y has less and less value as we get older,


15 years out, class reunion, and you've seen what the prom queen and many of the other pretty girls have ballooned into.
Weight way up, beauty way down, and you're thinking "Damn, I used to want that!?" and notice how they're much friendlier, now? :?

You talk to some of the guys. Suddenly, you realize you're better off than the "lucky" so-called Alphas that got it; some divorced but still making lifetime payments to it. :shock:

Less value? No. I would say some of us start to recognize true value (what we get) vs. cost (what we pay), as we get older.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Do we need women less and less as we get older?

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Banano,
this is definitely so. One of the issues is that as you get older you realise the lies that women have told you. You recognise them for the liars and hypocrites they are.

I find most western women quite horrible to be around. They are really not very nice people. So why would I want to talk to a western woman let alone spend my time trying to be "intimate" with one? I mean really? Why would I do that?

Once one remembers that 99.9% of western women openly support perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse why would you want to be with one?

Eastern european women are much more honest about what they want. They will tell you that being together is basically a trade of sex for money and they are happy to say so. There is none of this "we are equal" crap that western women like to go on about.

I am so sick and tired of hearing the SAME THINGS from every western woman it is really not funny.

I am now telling them that I AGREE with the Illuminati plan to kill them off and please may it happen soon.

I have set the date of February 1st to bring into the existence the claim that a state of war will exist between men and women on the lands known as Australia and Ireland.....women will have the protection of the law withdrawn from them just as they have insisted that us men no longer have the protection of the law...

We shall see how women like being "equal before the law" when that means they have no protection of the law.

For me even the vast majority of eastern european woman are disinteresting.

I am a man who decided at a young age that "if I just understand women better I will be able to develop better relationships with them".

This is false...there is nothing to understand about women. They are selfish, self centered, amoral creatures who care only about themselves. And that also goes for even the best of the women I have dated from eastern europe. They are lovely but they are very selfish and self centered compared to men.

It is no exaggeration to say that women have been the second greatest disappointment in my life behind my former children.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Andrewww » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:03 pm

15 years ? It's been 8 years since I finished high school and checking facebook for some of the girls I had a crush on they look almost completely different right now (in a bad way).

Just check out American Pie vs American Reunion. The guys still look almost identical while the women are so much older even with 10 pounds of make-up.

The only hot chick in Reunion was Nadia, maybe it's because she was a model and actually took care of her body as opposed to the typical WW who sits on her ass all day.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby S_Parc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Andrewww wrote:15 years ? It's been 8 years since I finished high school and checking facebook for some of the girls I had a crush on they look almost completely different right now (in a bad way).

Just check out American Pie vs American Reunion. The guys still look almost identical while the women are so much older even with 10 pounds of make-up.


When that time came for my 15th HS reunion, I'd met with a few of the guys at a nearby bar for drinks, and refused to enter the function hall to meet the Shamo the Killer Whale conference. I've already told the school admin to cancel my invitation for the 20th, in a few years from now.

There isn't a single gal from my HS, who I'd touch with a 10 foot pole today. Seeing their photos was bad enough.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Andrewww wrote:15 years ? It's been 8 years since I finished high school and checking facebook for some of the girls I had a crush on they look almost completely different right now (in a bad way).

Just check out American Pie vs American Reunion. The guys still look almost identical while the women are so much older even with 10 pounds of make-up.


When that time came for my 15th HS reunion, I'd met with a few of the guys at a nearby bar for drinks, and refused to enter the function hall to meet the Shamo the Killer Whale conference. I've already told the school admin to cancel my invitation for the 20th, in a few years from now.

There isn't a single gal from my HS, who I'd touch with a 10 foot pole today. Seeing their photos was bad enough.


Every time I want to take a flyer at one of those beautiful monsters in Winston's sidebar, I think back to those then and now pics of 'Princess Leia' or the chick from Top Gun. O. M. mofo G. :shock:

Do they really age that badly, or was it all make-up to begin with?

I don't know if I should thank jamesbond .... or sue for emotional scarring. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby S_Parc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Every time I want to take a flyer at one of those beautiful monsters in Winston's sidebar, I think back to those then and now pics of 'Princess Leia' or the chick from Top Gun. O. M. mofo G. :shock:

Do they really age that badly, or was it all make-up to begin with?


In a nutshell ... yes, they age badly w/o a ton of Vitamin C facial serum, a serious workout program, and Jack Lalanne's juicing program. In that respect, Raquel Welch is one of the great wonders of the world, as she still looks like a 48-50 year old, even at the age of 72. Her diet/vitamin/exercise regimen is pretty intense.

Carrie Fisher was pretty much on the slope downhill between 'Return of the Jedi' and 'When Harry Met Sally', some 7 years. I think Kelly McGillis held up for a decade (or so) after 'Top Gun'.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Yes, as we get older we need women less. I find that most men (not all) who are interested in relationships today are those men who are actually looking for a mommy. Poor bastards. MGTOW, on the other hand, has proven itself to be the most realistic and essential route a man can go in the modern society we live in. The choice is yours: waking up every day to a worn-out, aging, bloating, male-resenting, nagging, competitive, sex-witholding version of the woman you "fell in love with", or not.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby leavingusa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am

It turns out most of the attraction men have for women is based on ignorance.

Once you see things for what they really are it goes downhill fast.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests