What is your view of a typical Asian woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jboy
Freshman Poster

What is your view of a typical Asian woman?

Post by jboy »

Am curious as to what is the common view regarding asian women characteristics and how it compares to my views as a man who was brought up in an asian environment and values despite growing up in the US.

1. Feel free to post your expectations, concepts of asian female characteristic and why do you think the western world views them as pump and dump types generally.

2. Is there no respect for asian women that men only view them as recreational GFs and sex objects?

This concerns me as I might marry in asia and that means my daughters will look asian.

3. Will they be seen as pump and dump toys by western men when they grow up?

4. Or will they be seen as feminists and westernized if they exhibit any signs of self respect and/or intelligence?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Asian women or Asian American women? If you're concerned move to Asia.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Asian women living in asia, not asian americans...and I am in asia, been here for the last 8 years solid, not set foot in the US all those times except when I got near the border when traveling at Mexico lol
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Typical Asian women = female, Asian, black hair.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

momopi wrote:Typical Asian women = female, Asian, black hair.
LOL Momopi!

Asian American women = hates her own race, bitchy, materialistic, status seeking, and domineering.

Asian women (in Asia) = depends, usually good, loyal, and kind, but that is changing due to Westernization. In the most modern parts of Asia like S. Korea, Japan, Singapore, the women are getting worse unfortunately.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Typical Asian immigrant young woman in Montreal or Ottawa: shy, speaks poor English (even worse French), never asks any questions, only hangs out with other Asian people. I don't have an Asian fetish so I never got to know them very well.

Those who grew up in Canada are just as bad as the locals.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: What is your view of a typical asian woman?

Post by Raja »

jboy wrote:Am curious as to what is the common view regarding asian women characteristics and how it compares to my views as a man who was brought up in an asian environment and values despite growing up in the US.

1. Feel free to post your expectations, concepts of asian female characteristic and why do you think the western world views them as pump and dump types generally.

2. Is there no respect for asian women that men only view them as recreational GFs and sex objects?

This concerns me as I might marry in asia and that means my daughters will look asian.

4. Or will they be seen as feminists and westernized if they exhibit any signs of self respect and/or intelligence?
Racially Asian women raised in the west have the opposite reputation then the one you have posted. This just happens to be a site which allows P4P members in it. The assumption you make comes from men who would rather pay an ante to the airlines for cheaper prostitutes then to pay higher prices at home. The general population do not see Asian women as pump them and dump then. However the general pop thinks the men are being lead by their little head and women from other nations are green card prostitutes. Because of their race and the relative few African women brought over for other then African men Asian women just stand out in their new society more then Latinas and European women.

Racially Asian raised in the west

edit strange software automatically changes "prosti" to "hoe"
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Typical "in crowd" Taiwanese American college students at Cal Poly Pomona, CA:

CSA (Chinese Student Association) at University of Washington:

CSA + JSA (Japanese Student Association) + TSOA (Taiwanese Student Oversea Association), University of Washington, joint party:

Advertisement for above event:

CSU Fullerton:

Back in the 90's we had joint CSU Student parties, looks like they're still doing it. Basically if you were at the right place/time and joined the right cliques, you'd have had a lot of fun and your cell phone's address book might be maxed out (back when we used nokia phones) from all the people that you meet. Those who are left out and feeling sour grape-ish would look at other people having fun and make negative comments like "...have you ever noticed (insert lame negative sour grape comment/opinion)".
Last edited by momopi on January 3rd, 2013, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Asian American club at my college campus were too busy with studying to ever hold a party or event.

It looks like UW may be more fun. Though like most things in life, these things are overhyped and overrated.

Plus, you might not like to hear this Momopi, but lower IQ people tend to fit in large groups better than higher IQ people. Lower IQ people also have more fun at nightclubs than higher IQ people too. Did you know what? Why do you think that is?

I don't need a research study to prove this. It's common sense, just like the thread about "poor people being more kind and compassionate" is common sense too, even though UC Berkeley did a study on it.

Here's an idea: How about we all go to the local university campus, pretend that we are students, and join the meetings of these Asian student unions, in order to meet Asian girls? Would that work? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

From a different view on being "Asian":

============================================================

momopi wrote:...if you were at the right place/time and joined the right cliques, you'd have had a lot of fun and your cell phone's address book might be maxed out (back when we used nokia phones) from all the people that you meet. Those who are left out and feeling sour grape-ish would look at other people having fun and make negative comments like "...have you ever noticed (insert lame negative sour grape comment/opinion)".
Winston wrote:The Asian American club at my college campus were too busy with studying to ever hold a party or event.
It looks like UW may be more fun. Though like most things in life, these things are over-hyped and overrated.
Plus, you might not like to hear this Momopi, but lower IQ people tend to fit in large groups better than higher IQ people. Lower IQ people also have more fun at nightclubs than higher IQ people too. Did you know what? Why do you think that is?
I don't need a research study to prove this. It's common sense, just like the thread about "poor people being more kind and compassionate" is common sense too, even though UC Berkeley did a study on it.
Here's an idea: How about we all go to the local university campus, pretend that we are students, and join the meetings of these Asian student unions, in order to meet Asian girls? Would that work? lol

Dude! You went to the wrong school!
Last edited by momopi on December 31st, 2012, 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: What is your view of a typical Asian woman?

Post by OutWest »

jboy wrote:Am curious as to what is the common view regarding asian women characteristics and how it compares to my views as a man who was brought up in an asian environment and values despite growing up in the US.

Your number 4 seems to be the case with many posters on this board. I would say the majority of Americans have a stereotyped view of Asian women- either as scheming green card sharks or simpleton lap-dogs. This provides justification for their fears and bigotry.
My wife is cooperative and tranquil around the house and I have no complaints. She is also independent and opinionated, well educated and insightful.
She is also fierce in a way. I would not want to be a home invader if she was inside the home with a bolo. She is quite good with knives or a bolo, and would cleave a head like a coconut.

I have a Eurasian daughter from my first marriage. The man who treats her as pump and dump will have signed his own death warrant.
Of course, my daughter is familiar with certain realities, and that contributes to a sort of bow-wave of protective energy around her.

Why worry about these things? If you live in Asia, enjoy your life. If you find a woman worth having as the love of your life, make the most of it
and take things as they come.

Outwest
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Thankee outwest for an honest reply. Most western men don't want to accept the fact that asian women are not pump and dump stupid slut types that they want to think.

It was a rude awakening for me when me moved to asia but after a while me come to respect the culture and how women are feminine in here but with honor and backbone :)

You're right man, me gonna find a eurasian/asian bride with asian upbringing and live a good life maybe in the Philippines or Taiwan and produce beautiful respectable daughters who will only give themselves to men who deserve them. Salut to family!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

jboy wrote:Thankee outwest for an honest reply. Most western men don't want to accept the fact that asian women are not pump and dump stupid slut types that they want to think.

It was a rude awakening for me when me moved to asia but after a while me come to respect the culture and how women are feminine in here but with honor and backbone :)

You're right man, me gonna find a eurasian/asian bride with asian upbringing and live a good life maybe in the Philippines or Taiwan and produce beautiful respectable daughters who will only give themselves to men who deserve them. Salut to family!
Right on...the man who stands for honor and family and has a wife and children that are loved and cared for will always have my respect and consideration.

Happy New Year!

Outwest
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I agree.

I would not want a wife who is as dumb as a box of rocks. However, if it were a choice between a dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks woman who loved me, respected me, and treated me like the man that I am and a smart woman who tried to emasculate me, I would go for the dumb woman.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I agree.

I would not want a wife who is as dumb as a box of rocks. However, if it were a choice between a dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks woman who loved me, respected me, and treated me like the man that I am and a smart woman who tried to emasculate me, I would go for the dumb woman.
My wife totally understands respect and care...she also just completed a civil engineering degree this last year....