Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Schadenfreude at mangina's expense

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Schadenfreude at mangina's expense

Postby Cornfed » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 am

The mangina in question here is Brian Longworth, who used to go by the Internet handle of Arthur, but now posts as Klingon Warbird. He banned me from his forum and deleted my posts a couple of years ago, presumably for being an anti-feminist. He had previously been an anti-feminist himself, but then turned into a mangina and was going to marry a Persian woman. (He conveniently declared Persians to be white Aryans). He stated, in all seriousness, that he didn't need to worry about being ass-raped in the divorce court because his superior love-making techniques made him indispensable to women. Well, it doesn't seem like that is working out for him because he is apparently not even f***ing her any more:

http://manlyexcellence.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27259

Even when my wife and I get along and things are good...I still want nothing to do with her sexually. It is almost repulsive to think about. [..] ..we've gone months without coitus.


Of course in no time he will be divorced, the subject of a protection order, paying ruinous child support etc. I hope he posts the details online. The only thing funnier will be when publicduende's whore wife divorces him under UK law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Postby expatasiaseeker » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 am

Mangina f***s get what they deserve in the end. Manginas are the enemy of man.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 am

It turns out that Brian is so henpecked by his bitch wife that he can't get it up.

The biggest problem, I think, is that I naturally resent her. Being married involves resentment in my opinion. Wife says do this and do that. You have to do it or life gets shitty in a hurry. When sex becomes one of those things you have to do or pay the price... it becomes a chore.


If he had taken my relationship advice instead of throwing a tizzy fit and banning me he would not now be in his current predicament and would be much better off. It is comforting to know that a lot of Western men who are screwed over in marriage are manginas who bring it on themselves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 am

Following this guy's ongoing posts about his lousy marriage is just so funny.

It really wouldn't bother me [if my wife had an affair] much if she'd talk less shit to me.


Yeah... she is generally annoying. No man with a pulse can honestly say that living with a woman is actually fun. They can say "it isn't bad" or "I should, etc" but no man with a clear mind would choose it. It used to be that a woman would help with child rearing but that is a thing of the past at this point. What they do is spend too much money on shit "for the boy". I am looking at a 500-1000 dollar 1st birthday party "for him". f***ing idiot women. It is not her fault really...she is just being what she is. That is why I don't snap daily...I know its not her fault.


Just a night where I can read in peace sounds like a dream at this point.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby ryanx » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 am

The only thing funnier will be when publicduende's whore wife divorces him under UK law.


Why do you say that?
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

ryanx wrote:
The only thing funnier will be when publicduende's whore wife divorces him under UK law.


Why do you say that?

Because he is another mangina and it is funny to see manginas get what is coming to them. Hopefully he'll be good enough to post the details online for gloating purposes like Brian is doing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 am

It is interesting how vulnerable many men are to manipulation by skanks though. Brian was talking some sense about females prior to meeting his wife. He didn't seem to have any understanding of how traditional relationships are supposed to work, but he did seem to understand the limitations of the female mind and how AW are worthless sluts unsuited to marriage. Then some chick pursues him and he immediately becomes a sniveling mangina. Now he seems to have regained some common sense, but only after being trapped in an American Beauty type situation. It is pathetic really.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Cornfed wrote:It is interesting how vulnerable many men are to manipulation by skanks though. Brian was talking some sense about females prior to meeting his wife. He didn't seem to have any understanding of how traditional relationships are supposed to work, but he did seem to understand the limitations of the female mind and how AW are worthless sluts unsuited to marriage. Then some chick pursues him and he immediately becomes a sniveling mangina. Now he seems to have regained some common sense, but only after being trapped in an American Beauty type situation. It is pathetic really.


You're going to ignore my rebuttal, but alas I shall post it for anybody whom cares. I feel that manginas shouldn't be shamed even though most of them are incorrigibly/imminently f.ucked. They should be corrected, and if they do not correct themselves without too much of your expense, then let them wallow eternally in their filth.

Absolving yourself away from manginas without trying to correct them could be very selfish. But if this mangina actually has power over you, even if they were to be your co-worker, then definitely let them wallow for forever and a day. I say that because correcting them would only expose yourself to vulnerability in that they can get you fired by them b.itching to the feminist HR of the corp.

Overall, it's easier to ignore it, but if you can save them and know for a fact (and then some) that he can be corrected, then go for it.

Maybe I'm saying this because I'm a former mangina. Actually and more specifically, I was a white knight (there cannot be pun intended ROTLMAO - inside joke). But seriously, I was one. I used to jump into fights to prevent women from getting their a.ss handed to themselves. Now and for a long time that I have seen how women didn't value me, I begun to wake up to my wake-up call for becoming MGTOW in my own right.

Let me tell ya: it was hard to eradicate myself being one for a long time. Even when I was one, I knew that having a kid in this country was a loan at default: now just pay the fiat interest for 17 years, spend the last year paying the actually cost of it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Cornfed » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:I feel that manginas shouldn't be shamed even though most of them are incorrigibly/imminently f.ucked. They should be corrected

I tried to correct him. I advised him not to marry AW without taking steps to protect himself and especially not to marry one with red flags such as not cooking. If he insisted on doing so, I advised him to be a real man, take charge of the situation and dispense regular assbeatings to correct his wife's misbehavior. He responded by spouting a bunch of manginisms and then banned me, so now it is gratifying to see him getting hoisted by his own petard as I predicted.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 28, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Schadenfreude at mangina's expense

Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 am

Cornfed wrote:The only thing funnier will be when publicduende's whore wife divorces him under UK law.


WTF. Every now and then you really sound like the forum psycho, full at work. Is there anything else you can think about and do, besides hiding in your basement to piss your deranged racist BS on online forums? Every single discussion platform you walked into has banned you or will ban you as soon as you open that mouth. What is this telling you? HA is the only place that's possibly doing you a favour by giving free rein to your verbal diarrhoea, and you're still claiming the right of insulting your fellow members gratuitously, without knowing a friggin' nothing about them or their partners.

So long you persist with this world view, attitude, and dialectic style, you will get nothing else than rejection. But rejection is what your "righteous man" pride feeds on, right? Isolation is a privilege, because you're the only man who knows the Truth and everybody else around you is an agent of the feminist conspiracy.

Look, is this idea that I am a mangina and my wife is going to divorce and ruin me in court one of the little certainties you drilled in your mind to make up for your complete failure as a social being? Do you need to think that every married man is, or will soon be as desperate and miserable as you are, in order to feel safe and barely function within your four walls? That's fine by me, so long you keep this shit to yourself and dispose it where appropriate. If you want to rejoice at reading about men's accounts of their nasty divorces like a perv watches snuff porn, I'm sure there are plenty of real cases online, as per your OP. No need to make up fictional ones and use them to insult other people.

Seriously, quit it as it's becoming seriously f***ed up and nobody's laughing anymore. Absolutely nobody here needs an update on the progressive descent of your rational mind into total shizophrenia.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Schadenfreude at mangina's expense

Postby Cornfed » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:55 am

publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The only thing funnier will be when publicduende's whore wife divorces him under UK law.


WTF. Every now and then you really sound like the forum psycho, full at work. Is there anything else you can think about and do, besides hiding in your basement to piss your deranged racist BS on online forums? Every single discussion platform you walked into has banned you or will ban you as soon as you open that mouth. What is this telling you? HA is the only place that's possibly doing you a favour by giving free rein to your verbal diarrhoea, and you're still claiming the right of insulting your fellow members gratuitously, without knowing a friggin' nothing about them or their partners.

So long you persist with this world view, attitude, and dialectic style, you will get nothing else than rejection. But rejection is what your "righteous man" pride feeds on, right? Isolation is a privilege, because you're the only man who knows the Truth and everybody else around you is an agent of the feminist conspiracy.

Look, is this idea that I am a mangina and my wife is going to divorce and ruin me in court one of the little certainties you drilled in your mind to make up for your complete failure as a social being? Do you need to think that every married man is, or will soon be as desperate and miserable as you are, in order to feel safe and barely function within your four walls? That's fine by me, so long you keep this shit to yourself and dispose it where appropriate. If you want to rejoice at reading about men's accounts of their nasty divorces like a perv watches snuff p**n, I'm sure there are plenty of real cases online, as per your OP. No need to make up fictional ones and use them to insult other people.

Seriously, quit it as it's becoming seriously f***ed up and nobody's laughing anymore. Absolutely nobody here needs an update on the progressive descent of your rational mind into total shizophrenia.

This was just the kind of thing that Brian was saying, and look at him now. If people think I am being vindictive, it is only because he replied to my perfectly sensible advice with posts like this. I don't think that marriage is bad. Indeed I try to promote making it work, in spite of the fact that Western regimes are determined to sabotage it. Your marriage, however, is obviously doomed and posts like this are one of the reasons I am going to find it hilarious when your wife finally lowers the boom on you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Schadenfreude at mangina's expense

Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The only thing funnier will be when publicduende's whore wife divorces him under UK law.


WTF. Every now and then you really sound like the forum psycho, full at work. Is there anything else you can think about and do, besides hiding in your basement to piss your deranged racist BS on online forums? Every single discussion platform you walked into has banned you or will ban you as soon as you open that mouth. What is this telling you? HA is the only place that's possibly doing you a favour by giving free rein to your verbal diarrhoea, and you're still claiming the right of insulting your fellow members gratuitously, without knowing a friggin' nothing about them or their partners.

So long you persist with this world view, attitude, and dialectic style, you will get nothing else than rejection. But rejection is what your "righteous man" pride feeds on, right? Isolation is a privilege, because you're the only man who knows the Truth and everybody else around you is an agent of the feminist conspiracy.

Look, is this idea that I am a mangina and my wife is going to divorce and ruin me in court one of the little certainties you drilled in your mind to make up for your complete failure as a social being? Do you need to think that every married man is, or will soon be as desperate and miserable as you are, in order to feel safe and barely function within your four walls? That's fine by me, so long you keep this shit to yourself and dispose it where appropriate. If you want to rejoice at reading about men's accounts of their nasty divorces like a perv watches snuff p**n, I'm sure there are plenty of real cases online, as per your OP. No need to make up fictional ones and use them to insult other people.

Seriously, quit it as it's becoming seriously f***ed up and nobody's laughing anymore. Absolutely nobody here needs an update on the progressive descent of your rational mind into total shizophrenia.


This was just the kind of thing that Brian was saying, and look at him now. If people think I am being vindictive, it is only because he replied to my perfectly sensible advice with posts like this. I don't think that marriage is bad. Indeed I try to promote making it work, in spite of the fact that Western regimes are determined to sabotage it. Your marriage, however, is obviously doomed and posts like this are one of the reasons I am going to find it hilarious when your wife finally lowers the boom on you.


Oh, so people should now seek marriage advice from you, as you have the life experience to tell us what marriage works and what marriage is doomed. :) Dude, get a f&cking life, get a f&cking girlfriend, get a f&cking wife and then we'll talk about it. Sheesh, now you really got me at the end of the rope.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 pm

I'll qualify this. Honestly, I thought that was a pretty sweet burn publicduende. And I do of course hope your marriage lasts until you die, etc.

Yet seeing my parents' marriage I'm inclined to view much of what Cornfed says as correct.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby publicduende » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:I'll qualify this. Honestly, I thought that was a pretty sweet burn publicduende. And I do of course hope your marriage lasts until you die, etc.

Yet seeing my parents' marriage I'm inclined to view much of what Cornfed says as correct.


Well David I am sorry for your parents' divorce, but not all families are divorced and even not all divorces are nasty and end up in a lot of pain on the man's side.

Cornfed's ideas are partial, extreme, insulting and don't have any scientifical and even experiential basis. The man is probably my age and never had any social interaction that he could use as a proof, either way. Everything is purely speculative, pure poison rendered in words. He just lets his mind rot in this kind of divorce snuff porn and make unsolicited, gratuitous insults. Few probably know this Arthur guy and what he did, or he didn't do, apart from his candor in saying that he is going sexless with his Persian wife. CF is just attacking him by proxy because, as understandable, he has been banned and won't be able to do it on the actual forum.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yohan and 2 guests