Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Lone Yakuza is Pathetic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Lone Yakuza is Pathetic

Postby The Arab » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Son, you have a massive inferiority complex and are a walking contradiction. I have come to say what needs to be said, because apparently no one else wants to.

On one hand, you lament your plight of involuntary celibacy and inability to acquire what you lust for- a trophy blonde, blue-eyed Caucasian girl, the race you wish you were.You wail and berate Hollywood, Jews, America; and while there's some truth to what you say, you don't see the big picture.

You moan about American women finding Asian men undesirable due to cultural influence and indoctrination, yet fail to see how you YOURSELF are in the same boat, idolizing Caucasian women and, as you stated numerous times, finding women of your own race unattractive. YOU are brainwashed , the same way Western women are. You hate your own race and are conflicted. Go back to Mongolia, and wed a Mongol bride and embrace your true heritage, not the faux heritage you fake- wow, I'm East Asian, proud of my culture ... but derp, I want a Caucasian girl, not Asian.

You wish you were White. You want to be whitewashed and accepted into a culture that is not yours. You and your family have lost their pride and culture .You are a victim of multiculturalism. You are conflicted and brainwashed to worship Western culture and to desire western women as the epitome of beauty. You are a colossal fool and white washed Asian.

Your anger and frustration, and reasons for being here, are completely different from everyone else. You want a WHITE GIRL and are frustrated at not getting one. You are not looking for girls of your own race.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Re: Lone Yakuza is Pathetic

Postby zboy1 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 pm

The Arab wrote:Son, you have a massive inferiority complex and are a walking contradiction. I have come to say what needs to be said, because apparently no one else wants to.

On one hand, you lament your plight of involuntary celibacy and inability to acquire what you lust for- a trophy blonde, blue-eyed Caucasian girl, the race you wish you were.You wail and berate Hollywood, Jews, America; and while there's some truth to what you say, you don't see the big picture.

You moan about American women finding Asian men undesirable due to cultural influence and indoctrination, yet fail to see how you YOURSELF are in the same boat, idolizing Caucasian women and, as you stated numerous times, finding women of your own race unattractive. YOU are brainwashed , the same way Western women are. You hate your own race and

You wish you were White. You want to be whitewashed and accepted into a culture that is not yours. You and your family have lost their pride and culture .You are a victim of multiculturalism. You are conflicted and brainwashed to worship Western culture and to desire western women as the epitome of beauty. You are a colossal fool and white washed Asian.

Your anger and frustration, and reasons for being here, are completely different from everyone else. You want a WHITE GIRL and are frustrated at not getting one. You are not looking for girls of your own race.

Welcome back Arab.

Well, he says he's not attracted to Asian women...so...

And I agree he posts too much time whining about the situation he finds himself in--and not enough time on writing about solutions. And he's very angry towards White people in general. But, I consider him a friend, and have to agree with many of the things he writes about--including the situation of Asian men in the West. The anger is justified in my opinion. He's the Asian version of Odbo, LMAO.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Arab » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:20 pm

zboy1 wrote:
The Arab wrote:Son, you have a massive inferiority complex and are a walking contradiction. I have come to say what needs to be said, because apparently no one else wants to.

You moan about American women finding Asian men undesirable due to cultural influence and indoctrination, yet fail to see how you YOURSELF are in the same boat, idolizing Caucasian women and, as you stated numerous times, finding women of your own race unattractive. YOU are brainwashed , the same way Western women are. You hate your own race and

And I agree he posts too much time whining about the situation he finds himself in--and not enough time on writing about solutions. But, I consider him a friend, and have to agree with many of the things he writes about--including the situation of Asian men in the West. The anger is justified in my opinion.

Not attracted to your own race ? Pretty self-hating in my opinion and obvious indoctrination. Classic multiculturalist syndrome at work.

Why does he think Western women should find East Asian men attractive and partners, when he doesn't find his own women attractive or potential partners ?

He's angry at White people because he wants to f**k white p***y and can't. Envious, is the word. He has a huge inferiority complex , that is the issue. Why the vehement dislike of dating his own race

It's a case of white washed Asian being black washed.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 pm

The Arab wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

And I agree he posts too much time whining about the situation he finds himself in--and not enough time on writing about solutions. But, I consider him a friend, and have to agree with many of the things he writes about--including the situation of Asian men in the West. The anger is justified in my opinion.

Not attracted to your own race ? Pretty self-hating in my opinion and obvious indoctrination. Classic multiculturalist syndrome at work.

Why does he think Western women should find East Asian men attractive and partners, when he doesn't find his own women attractive or potential partners ?

It's a case of white washed Asian being black washed.

The only way Lone Yakuza will ever be happy is to leave the U.S. and move to another country. He say's that's what he wants to do in the future after finishing school.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Arab » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 pm

He sees a Caucasian girl as a symbol, a trophy, something to own so he can be a part of the race he wishes he were.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 pm

The Arab wrote:He sees a Caucasian girl as a symbol, a trophy, something to own so he can be a part of the race he wishes he were.

Don't most people in the world, especially non-White men see Caucasian women as a status symbol?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:09 pm

The Arab is back! Here come all the "I'm 6'4" comments in every single post he makes!

I'm not one to defend Lone Yakuza since I agree that he is nothing but a complainer. At the same time though, I remember when The Arab was on this site originally how all he would talk about was the fact that he was 6'4" and had had sex with lots of white women. Here he is talking about people finding their own race attractive but he acts like a typical Arab: going abroad to screw white girls and then going back to the Arab world when he finally decides to settle down and then demanding a virgin wife who wears hijab that he can beat since after all the Quran authorizes him to do that.

I see Lone Yakuza and The Arab as flip sides of the same coin.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I agree with u yakuza, we all want what we want. To each his own 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 am

hi arab your just jelous because yakuza is fit and kick your ass anytime you desertman. nobody needs your advise. everbody talked already about 100 times about what you are saying.

spare as your cheap shots.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:32 am

lone_yakuza wrote:I have an oval face, decent jawline, narrow/pointed nose with a high nose-bridge, and small eyes. My profile pic is similar to what I look like.

This whole time I thought your profile pic was you.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 am

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby expatasiaseeker » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:07 am

Yea that Kwon Yuri chick is hot as shit.

Also, who is the girl in this picture that you linked to? She looks like a half-Russian half CHinese chick but she is damn hot:

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 am

I was going to leave this topic alone but I figured that once Billy jumped in, I'd add my 2 cents.

Arab is a bigot but in particular, he's racist against east Asians, south Asians, and Africans. He deems these ppl as second class world citizens and probably makes fun of them at International gatherings at school, as if he's some KKK affiliate, wearing a Neo-Nazi button.

He's one of these fair-skinned Arabs who sees himself as better than the above ppl but is in that competitive sphere against his northern neighbors like the Turks, the Persians, and the Slavs, since on some level, he unconsciously deems them as former colonial subjects, as the Arabic Caliphate of Babylon did conquer other nationalities, outside the Arabian Peninsula, but then was kicked out after a few centuries.

By Billy posting and basically telling him what Turks really think of Arabs, the `Arab` is once again, forced to face the fact that his colonial outreach is limited and he can't tell others to come to Babylon and pay tribute to him and his religiously superior ethnicity.

Thus, his picking on Yakuza is no better than anyone else, who's slightly different from the domineering white Anglo-Saxon American or Briton during the 19th century. And he's using that displacement, to prop up his position against him, and once again, indicating that he's racially superior to Asians.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions