Why is Hugh Hefner married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

noog wrote:Well, she's a runaway bride. I guess he wanted the challenge :)
Hmm... he might be a drama king, since that's probably the only way he gets enough stimulation to keep on going.

Pretty sad, for an 80-something, to have the same issues as someone in one's early 20s.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Just goes to show: "there's no fool like an old fool!" He should not have married, when he can still attract nice girls at his age. I sure can't and I'm around 1/3 his age.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:Just goes to show: "there's no fool like an old fool!" He should not have married, when he can still attract nice girls at his age. I sure can't and I'm around 1/3 his age.
He'll be dead before he even suffers any financial headaches anyway. If he married 20-40 years sooner, he would have much more to lose.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

marklambo wrote:
terminator wrote:Just goes to show: "there's no fool like an old fool!" He should not have married, when he can still attract nice girls at his age. I sure can't and I'm around 1/3 his age.
He'll be dead before he even suffers any financial headaches anyway. If he married 20-40 years sooner, he would have much more to lose.
Good point, but the stress of his divorce will certainly give him a heart attack, so at least he won't see how she screws him over.
FreeBird3
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeBird3 »

I say he can do whatever he wants. Who knows what the heck is going through that brain of his?