Which ethnicities age the best / worst?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ghost wrote:Am I the only one that misread the title as "Which ethnicities are the best/worst?" With all the racial mud-throwing here sometimes, I didn't realize my mistake until I read through part of the thread.
I am about to blow up my own spot: YES, I have thought the same thing too...especially reading this site from my smartphone Jajajajajaa!
I'm too racially-conscious, I know. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

East Asians are best, although Chinese women age better than Japanese women. This is ~80% due to the sun - it's scorching hot in Japan but much of China is cloudy for most of the year (like Chengdu) or the ladies don't go out much.

I met my first Chinese gf's mom. She was ~55 and she didn't have a single wrinkle on her face. In photos it didn't really come across but in real life she was stunning.

I know she didn't go out much - I guess she went to the market at 6-7 am or something then stayed home for the rest of the day. Sometimes they went out in the evenings. Of course if Chinese ladies venture out in the day then a sun parasol always goes with them!

Also plenty of 40 something Chinese women still look good in hot pants, I can attest to that. I know, I've seen the goods!!!

African women can age well, but they often have big problems with keeping the weight off.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:East Asians age the best. Russians, Latinas and Filipinas age pretty badly.
It's not that simple. E. Asians have good skin. But they tend to have poor muscle tone. And you need to consider external factors. Cus in poor places, the upper middle class and above counter all of that.

I would say overall the best agers in appearance are people with a lot of black blood. You see a lot that in certain parts of LatAm and Caribbean plus the States. Blacks have skin which is thicker and more durable than NE Asians. They have much heavier bones and muscles too. A big part of the aging process is loss of muscle and bone tissue.

I've seen people who appear to be around 80/20 black Caucasian mix who are mid 50s to pushing 60 yet don't have a single flaw on their skin and are still in still in great shape. The only giveaway with these types sometimes is white hair.

Some Middle Easterners and even Indians appear to age very well too.

NE Asians tend to loose it, at least body wise after 40 and for many northern European types, its more like mid 30s but with a lot of exceptions.

I see a lot of prematurely aged people in Phils, tropcal LatAm, and other hot areas. I'm talking about people below 30 and often not even 25 with significant eye wrinkling and loss of body tone (in case of women, esp. those who have had children). I reckon much of this is due to the sun but in Phils., its a double whammy of that plus very poor genetics. Thailand is much better because they are often diligent about covering up in sun (even workers), eat better, and have better genes.

I agree and disagree about blacks. The issue is poor nutrition and a higher level of health issues. However, the blacks who are more likely to stay in shape and when combined with good eating can look good longer. Example: Stacey Dash. I do however agree that black women will have flawless skin, but even they can suffer from sun damage if they are in the sun all day.

Overall, i'd say i agree with Winston in saying that Asian women age best. Hot asian women in their 40's are not uncommon. When you marry an Asian woman, you have higher expectations for keeping her looks into middle age. Thus, asian women are the only women i might consider marrying when they are in their 30's, while say Caucasian women are often dangerously close to looking radically different.

I've seen articles in the paper of a women in her late 50's who was arrested for prostitution. How common would that be for most other races? Anyone you know who would want a woman in her late 50s?? I also saw a picture of a Japanese lady in her early 60's who looked pretty good.

It certainly is possible that women of any race can look pretty good at older ages, my personal best example is Jane Seymour. She is just phenomenal looking for a woman of age 61.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Not-so-great-example: stacey dash.

She is very mulata.
She has natural hair, not a hair-hat weave.
She has a WASP-like nose.
She actually admitted ln Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole
show that she feels that performing fellatio
is quintessential to keeping the relationship
everlasting.

So how about picking Chaka Khan?
She looks way good at 59!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

celery2010 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:East Asians age the best. Russians, Latinas and Filipinas age pretty badly.
It's not that simple. E. Asians have good skin. But they tend to have poor muscle tone. And you need to consider external factors. Cus in poor places, the upper middle class and above counter all of that.

I would say overall the best agers in appearance are people with a lot of black blood. You see a lot that in certain parts of LatAm and Caribbean plus the States. Blacks have skin which is thicker and more durable than NE Asians. They have much heavier bones and muscles too. A big part of the aging process is loss of muscle and bone tissue.

I've seen people who appear to be around 80/20 black Caucasian mix who are mid 50s to pushing 60 yet don't have a single flaw on their skin and are still in still in great shape. The only giveaway with these types sometimes is white hair.

Some Middle Easterners and even Indians appear to age very well too.

NE Asians tend to loose it, at least body wise after 40 and for many northern European types, its more like mid 30s but with a lot of exceptions.

I see a lot of prematurely aged people in Phils, tropcal LatAm, and other hot areas. I'm talking about people below 30 and often not even 25 with significant eye wrinkling and loss of body tone (in case of women, esp. those who have had children). I reckon much of this is due to the sun but in Phils., its a double whammy of that plus very poor genetics. Thailand is much better because they are often diligent about covering up in sun (even workers), eat better, and have better genes.

I agree and disagree about blacks. The issue is poor nutrition and a higher level of health issues. However, the blacks who are more likely to stay in shape and when combined with good eating can look good longer. Example: Stacey Dash. I do however agree that black women will have flawless skin, but even they can suffer from sun damage if they are in the sun all day.

Overall, i'd say i agree with Winston in saying that Asian women age best. Hot asian women in their 40's are not uncommon. When you marry an Asian woman, you have higher expectations for keeping her looks into middle age. Thus, asian women are the only women i might consider marrying when they are in their 30's, while say Caucasian women are often dangerously close to looking radically different.

I've seen articles in the paper of a women in her late 50's who was arrested for p4p. How common would that be for most other races? Anyone you know who would want a woman in her late 50s?? I also saw a picture of a Japanese lady in her early 60's who looked pretty good.

It certainly is possible that women of any race can look pretty good at older ages, my personal best example is Jane Seymour. She is just phenomenal looking for a woman of age 61.
I love the exceptions. Ever see one of those Miss Cougar bikini pageants recorded in say Las Vegas or Rio de Janiero? There are some 50 somethings who look amazing in those contests - both body and face wise. And speaking of Rio, I saw a recent photo of the girl who inspired the song "Girl From Ipanema". Of course she was a hot girl on the beaches of Ipanema back when the song was composed. But now, she still looks ok for being 70s and is in stellar shape with great flexibility.

So, I want to add, some Brazilians, often mixes of German, W. African, and a bit of Indian blood, age well, especially body wise.