Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm

How come you created a new thread with the same title? Is this the same trip report? How come the title has changed? I thought it was a trip report for Italy and Switzerland?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Nah, I decided to do them in different threads for your keyword search.

This is the best way to catalog my trip reports as obviously Italy is very different from Switzerland.

Just posted a link in here to drive traffic as your "General Discussions" has the highest traffic out of all of them.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Well you should have different titles for both threads. Otherwise, people might get confused. lol

Isn't the other thread about Switzerland too? If so, there's nothing wrong with having both countries in the thread title. That way, it makes it easier for people to find your stuff, when its compacted in one place.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

I didn't give a trip report on Switzerland yet. I think they should be two different threads for the search engine on the blog.

I urge everyone in this community to be positive in 2013 and stop writing crap that shouldn't be written. Please we can make this a much more positive place to visit on the internet!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 am

eurobrat wrote:I didn't give a trip report on Switzerland yet. I think they should be two different threads for the search engine on the blog.

I urge everyone in this community to be positive in 2013 and stop writing crap that shouldn't be written. Please we can make this a much more positive place to visit on the internet!

I agree we need to make this place a little bit more positive and to inspire those who haven't gone abroad yet.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm

eurobrat wrote:I didn't give a trip report on Switzerland yet. I think they should be two different threads for the search engine on the blog.

Well said mate.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:42 pm

publicduende wrote:

Well said mate.

Thanks man, would still like to meet you in London. Late 2013 Maybe???
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 am

I changed the title of this thread so as not to confuse it with Eurobrat's trip report thread. Hope you don't mind.

Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions