Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The NEW Rules for Romance

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The NEW Rules for Romance

Postby Twobrains » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... itter.html

The Rules rewritten for the internet age. I suggest ignoring any woman that uses these techniques.
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Postby Andrewww » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Do these women actually keep track of time when answering a text message ? That's the dumbest thing I heard.

If I text a woman on a Friday morning asking if she's up for going to a club later in the evening I don't give a rat's ass if she replies back in 5 minutes or 7 hours, 58 minutes and 32 seconds back as long as it's not on Saturday (the day when I will remove her from my contacts list). The fact is it's really irrelevant if she wants to go or not, I'm going anyway and playing games like this only attracts 2 types of men: desperate fellows and those with too much time on their hands.

I have one "rule" also and it says that advice given by a woman on dating is worthless.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Re: The NEW Rules for Romance

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Twobrains wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2258149/The-NEW-rules-romance-It-dating-bible-Nineties-Now-The-Rules--essential-tips-love-age-Facebook-Twitter.html

The Rules rewritten for the internet age. I suggest ignoring any woman that uses these techniques.

Should say The Rules -- re-shitten and co-blathered by Ellen Fein, who doesn't have the same husband as she did when the first book was shitten. Her relationshit expertise took her eight years to bag another sucker.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Fein :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:42 am

Girls following these rules are certain to end up alone. This is because alpha guys (the only guys these dumb girls will date) won't have a bar of these rules. E.g. she waits 4 hours to text back and he says: "You're 2 late. i've found a younger girl to date...bye"
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm

terminator wrote:Girls following these rules are certain to end up alone. This is because alpha guys (the only guys these dumb girls will date) won't have a bar of these rules. E.g. she waits 4 hours to text back and he says: "You're 2 late. i've found a younger girl to date...bye"

This deserves the notorious Vincent Price laugh!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
terminator wrote:Girls following these rules are certain to end up alone. This is because alpha guys (the only guys these dumb girls will date) won't have a bar of these rules. E.g. she waits 4 hours to text back and he says: "You're 2 late. i've found a younger girl to date...bye"

That's f.uckin' it! Your new moniker is "The Kevin Hart of Happier Abroad"! You be clownin' like crazy. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

That's f.uckin' it! Your new moniker is "The Kevin Hart of Happier Abroad"! You be clownin' like crazy. :-/

Laugh all you want, but the "I've found a younger woman to date" line always puts any ¢unt in her place.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:This deserves the notorious Vincent Price laugh!

Here it is, the one and only.........Vincent Price laugh! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRamB30E9mU[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby FreeBird3 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 pm

These rules are idiotic. I smh everytime I see them on the covers of magazines at the checkout stand. Waste of time.
FreeBird3
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions