Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating abroad - NOT a cakewalk!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 pm

pete98146 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:I Have indeed heard the same, that south american women are quite modernized and independent, not as bad as American women of course, but not far behind either.

That's why Asia is still a paradise. Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, are some of the best and easiest places. No need for any bullshit games with the women there.


When I was in Brazil, I'd usually stay at my timeshare at Caesar Park on Ipanema but I only had one week. After the week was over, I'd rent an apartment from an American property manager named Kenn from NYC. He was retired down in Ro. He invited me to the monthy expat meeting and I got to know a few of the retired Americans in Rio. All of them had younger and pretty girlfriends. Why? Because the local girls know that in order for an American to retire in Brazil they need to show a monthly income of atleast $2000 US which was/is still a lot of money to your average Brazilian.

Don't ever think for a second that women aren't motivated by money. If you make 5x what the average local person makes in a given country you WILL be popular with the ladies. So if you have enough coin, SA women will be seeking you out. But if you are going to get involved with a SA woman, it's best to go live in their country. They don't do well in America and will get homesick quicker than you can whistle Dixie.


There are two ways to battle women... Be attractive or have money. If you happen to have both, you wouldn't be posting on this forum and think we were losers.

If your not naturally handsome, work with what you got and for pete's sake GET INTO SHAPE! If your broke, push ups will build your entire upper body. Spend $20 and get the Perfect Pushups, it does work, but you have to arm it with a proper high protein diet. That information is FREE as well, no excuses.

If your broke, add another income stream and I don't mean working a second job. Find something easy to do online, you can generate a few hundred a month in Google Ad Sense if you just have people visit your site. But the information has to be useful to somebody to get visitors and repeat visitors.

SA women don't get home sick! You must be talking about pulling a woman from a small village. If you can afford for her family to come visit her on a regular basis, homesicksness goes away. Actually men give too much credit for this, but I think women that willing to make a clean break are perfect if you intend on coming back to America. Don't be a paranoid bumbling idiot and you won't give her a reason to leave you, if you did your home work before you even offered to put a ring on it.

This notion of women getting indoctrinated by American society is largely unfounded. Most men brought it on themselves and if this is your fear, you likely have no business chasing ladies overseas until you can get that personal demon sorted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby eurobrat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2263
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Jester » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 am

terminator wrote:....waddling to the candy store in their mumus.


:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:51 am

djfourmoney wrote:
This notion of women getting indoctrinated by American society is largely unfounded. Most men brought it on themselves and if this is your fear, you likely have no business chasing ladies overseas until you can get that personal demon sorted.


Interesting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Yes that's what I'm looking forward to in China. Beautiful women EVERYWHERE!

I went to Guangzhou Zoo - honestly I'd have gladly paid the $5 admission fee just to look at the ladies, never mind the animals!!!

And as for the ladies strolling around in the Sunday best - wu wu wu!!!!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby publicduende » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 pm

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: This notion of women getting indoctrinated by American society is largely unfounded. Most men brought it on themselves and if this is your fear, you likely have no business chasing ladies overseas until you can get that personal demon sorted.


This is the best line I have read on this forum.


Agreed. We should be collecting these nuggets of wisdom more often.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
This notion of women getting indoctrinated by American society is largely unfounded. Most men brought it on themselves and if this is your fear, you likely have no business chasing ladies overseas until you can get that personal demon sorted.


Interesting.


Wait till you hear podcast episode #1, a critic of mine (before I have even published a word) linked fear of Foreign women being Americanized, with the explanation of how I am not getting laid? Wrapping it up with overpaying for GDP ladies in Brazil.

Its some wild shit...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Jacaré » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 am

100% agreed with what you wrote Banano. Roosh is a true pionner, an adventurer in the purest form, in that he keeps on going from city to city, country to country, continent to continent. He has BANGED his way around the world and has gotten laid with women that would totally out of reach for you Winston. He is everything that you should aspire to become Winston and it's not that hard: lose weight, get a good and fashionable style and for f**k's sake, get the hell out of your mama's basement and start exploring the world!

Banano on that one post laid it out for you in very clear and precise manner what you should do to really monetize your site and ultimately, make a ton more money than you currently are. Re-read 10 times Banano's post (the one I quoted in here). Hell, I'd go as far as suggesting you print it, put it somewhere you can see it constantly throughout the day.



Banano wrote:roosh is world class player and he said you need to do more aproaches in SA to get laid than you need in the states.
Sth Americans are not cold as anglos and that gives you false impression, basically their rejections dont feel as bad.

WInston was is russia and met many friendly women but when it comes to getting laid even pr*s rejected him,

with anglos you are either in or out, they dont like wasting time with you if it goes nowhere,things escalate fast once they WANT you.

I want Winston to travel sth america and do his analysis, he is very accurate about places where he has been, older he gets the harder it will be,
seriously Winston you should travel and do bang guides like Roosh, you can start writing one about Philiphines

focus on banging,Bang Philipines, Bang Taiwan, Bang Brazil Winnies Way and so on
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:44 am

ssjparris wrote:All i can say is you are all different from each other.

one man's fortune is another man's misfortune.

alot of men have a hard time in south america while others will have an awesome time there.

asians will have a hard time in japan. but a black guy will do well there.

white guys will have a bigger challenge in west europe. while a handsome black guy could do very well there.

like winston said it is all relative

my response from women from italy, france, turkey, you name it is extremely good. how much better would it be
when i finally leave to go to their countries. !!!


Yes, each country is different and each person's experience is different in that country. Roosh put a lot of emphasis on language. I agree language opens a tremendous number of additional of women to you. Vibe is even more important than language. I've been with FSU and Thai girls who spoke maybe only 2 words of English. Met them in bars and they thought I was fun. It's all about vibe and physical attraction. I know you can pull a girl and not speak the language, because I've done it. You are not going to build a LTR without speaking the language, but this won't stop you from having sex, if they like you.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 am

yes ive done it too without them speking much english BUT you cant build LTR and I normaly feel exhausted
and drained as its painfull to talk very basic things and reapet yourself x number of times just to get simple point accross

thats why i think game is bs, everyones got at least basic level of communication and if woman is into you it wont stop her from f***ing you the very same night, on the other hand woman who sleeps with you on 1st night without talking to you is a bit of a slut imho and i advize wearing rubber when banging such skanks
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 am

Banano wrote:roosh is world class player and he said you need to do more aproaches in SA to get laid than you need in the states.
Sth Americans are not cold as anglos and that gives you false impression, basically their rejections dont feel as bad.

WInston was is russia and met many friendly women but when it comes to getting laid even pr*s rejected him,

with anglos you are either in or out, they dont like wasting time with you if it goes nowhere,things escalate fast once they WANT you.

I want Winston to travel sth america and do his analysis, he is very accurate about places where he has been, older he gets the harder it will be,
seriously Winston you should travel and do bang guides like Roosh, you can start writing one about Philiphines

focus on banging,Bang Philipines, Bang Taiwan, Bang Brazil Winnies Way and so on


If I were you I would be very wary of what these so-called "pioneers" of international pick-up say and write. Roosh is one of them, and I would put another couple of bloggers I know (Maverick Traveller and Postmasculine) in the same camp. They're all rich kids piggybacking on their trust funds to build this smart, seductive beyon borders personas and sell their (alleged) success as a template of what anyone can do once their latest eBooks are purchased.

The only saving grace is that they're like submarines swimming in the ocean of their bullshit. From time to time they have to pop to surface and take a breath of intellectual honesty. See Roosh's last statement on his webpage about Bang Ukraine being his last labour of love. He admitted that his bull doesn't work because he probably never banged a tenth of the girls he boasts, and most people who go there and get burnt by disappointment turn to hoes anyway. So, why bother?

Maverick Traveller also wrote a bunch of bitter posts about his failure to get a decent nightlife in Medellin, mainly due to the fact that his gringoness just wouldn't cut and competition from good looking Colombian men with language and Salsa skills. So he moved to Bucharest, Romania, another hellhole of a city (I have been there), where he's probably slightly more exotic and his dollar can go a bit further.

For once, let me defend Winston. I like his reporting style just the way it is. By all means I would be happy if he finally were to fix his social/dating life by moving out of Taiwan. Yet, travelling around the world trying to find the elusive "universal key" to unlock the local hotties, is not in his style. He will be met with failure and end up dishing out refined arguments to wrap the usual stereotypes, which, again, is far from his honest writing style.

For all his defects and inner demons, the one thing I like about Winston is that he let us appreciate him more for what he didn't manage to do, than what he did in Russia, Philippines, Taiwan etc. His failures and his honest accounts of his failures have been a powerful wake up call, in many ways the polar opposite of Roosh's pseudo-cultural bull I would personally spend a dime on.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 am

Jacaré wrote:100% agreed with what you wrote Banano. Roosh is a true pionner, an adventurer in the purest form, in that he keeps on going from city to city, country to country, continent to continent. He has BANGED his way around the world and has gotten laid with women that would totally out of reach for you Winston. He is everything that you should aspire to become Winston and it's not that hard: lose weight, get a good and fashionable style and for f**k's sake, get the hell out of your mama's basement and start exploring the world!

Banano on that one post laid it out for you in very clear and precise manner what you should do to really monetize your site and ultimately, make a ton more money than you currently are. Re-read 10 times Banano's post (the one I quoted in here). Hell, I'd go as far as suggesting you print it, put it somewhere you can see it constantly throughout the day.


I fail to see what's "pioneering" about somebody telling you to learn the local language, dress fashionable and work out a bit if you don't have a cute face to show around. At least Winston put up the photos of his girl. Who would ever believe Roosh banged so many ladies?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests