God Doesn't Hate Fags, But I Do

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

God Doesn't Hate Fags, But I Do

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://therightstuff.biz/2013/01/12/god ... servatism/
A society which tolerates licentiousness and decadence will rot. Although it seems to work alright for some, your wild and crazy personal life does not make for a good societal model. Some people can handle drugs, a lot of them cannot. Same goes for gayness, multiculturalism, and feminism. These things are not good in general; they are not for mass consumption.

Secular social conservatism is about recognizing ‘human nature’, and by that I mean the average human’s biological tendencies. Sure there are outliers who can be functional, productive, and socially well-adjusted while simultaneously leading lives of filth and vulgarity, but that simply can’t work on a macro scale. Most people aren’t built that way.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

so back to good old racism. nature says the strongest will win.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Strawman. Racism has nothing to do with homosexuality.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:Strawman. Racism has nothing to do with homosexuality.
I think it does. Feminism and liberalism attack society. Gays don't bother anyone. Groups that attack society deserve to be vilified. Groups that mind their own business should be left alone.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Do you honestly think gays mind their own business? I see Feminism and Liberalism as close synonyms to Gay Rights. There's no difference for me.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:Do you honestly think gays mind their own business? I see Feminism and Liberalism as close synonyms to Gay Rights. There's no difference for me.
Yes I do think gays mind their own business. I lived in the Castro district of San Francisco for a while and I never had trouble with them. (In case anyone is wondering, I am straight and was married at the time. I was put up in the Castro by a company that hired me.) The only reason gays tend to be liberals is because conservatives hate them. This is a good example of conservatives needlessly making enemies, just like attacking certain racial groups does.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I've been to the Castro District. I have no idea how you believe that because my experience was exactly opposite. Homosexuality can't be looked at in a vacuum. It has profound effects on the language of society. There can never be a gay conservative, only a contradiction.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:I've been to the Castro District. I have no idea how you believe that because my experience was exactly opposite.
I lived there for a year. What exactly did you experience?
There can never be a gay conservative, only a contradiction.
Here is a homosexual conservative MRA:

http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/

And here is a good article:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/08/24 ... n-gay-men/
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Gays in America push their agenda on the educational system and teach that homosexuality is normal. That is no good. It also does not promote procreation and family. Again, no good.

While I do not hate them, I consider this to be an anomaly and a social disease. I also do not know why those people who suddenly discover they like men take female hormones to become like women. If I found out I have an urge to have a penis in my mouth and enjoy being rectally entered by a hairy sweaty man, I would take male hormone shots, not female ones, to feel like a man again.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I've heard it all before. I know there are gay Republican groups and the like. I know why people are so easily fooled into thinking it's a non-issue. I used to be tolerant of gays. There wasn't any specific incident that changed my opinion or even any instances at all. I simply reassessed my beliefs through reasoning and education.

Ladislav has it exactly right.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

ladislav wrote:Gays in America push their agenda on the educational system and teach that homosexuality is normal. That is no good. It also does nor promote procreation and family. Again, no good.

While I do not hate them, I consider this to be an anomaly and a social disease. I also do not know why those people who suddenly discover they like men take female hormones to become like women. If I found out I have an urge to have a penis in my mouth and enjoy being rectally entered by a hairy sweaty man, I would take male hormone shots, not female ones, to feel like a man again.
Single mothers are a much bigger problem than homosexuality. Even if homosexuality is a social disease, at least it isn't contagious like feminism is, and it is self-correcting in the sense that homosexuals don't have children, so letting them marry is a good way to breed them out of the population. I really don't care what hormones they take or what they do with their lives as long as they leave me alone. My problem with liberals and feminists is that they shove their agenda down my throat.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

How many enemies do you want? Everyone here agrees that liberals and feminists are enemies. But many here would throw in homosexuals, Jews, blacks, whites, Hispanics, Muslims, and maybe a few more I missed. I think it makes sense to focus on the real enemies. As I mentioned earlier, Hitler lost the war because he attacked both the Left and Jews. If he had focused on the real enemy, the Left, he would have won.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Dave, instead of picking on men, who mind their own business (using the aegis of my *blanket world plan* for anti-postmodernism requires a minority target), how about pointing that lens on Lesbians? Lesbians/Bi-sexuals are 15-40%, Gays are capped at 10%.

The lesbian contingency has made Northampton MA, an unlivable place for heterosexual men. Men are regularly harassed and treated like outsiders there. I'll never set foot in that town ever again, since my Brazilian ex-GF and I were treated like criminals by the butch dykes, who were upset that they couldn't stick their silicon dildos in her, while chopping off my biological member.

On the other hand, the South End of Boston and Provincetown MA, the two main gay communities in MA, are hospitable and decent places to be. Everyone there is polite and congenial. If the South End didn't border some so-so neighborhoods, it would probably be a really safe, upper middle class hang out. Such is the life in an urban locale.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:Gays in America push their agenda on the educational system and teach that homosexuality is normal. That is no good. It also does nor promote procreation and family. Again, no good.

LLS ( Laughing like shi.t! ) - Nice!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I don’t have any problem with the old style gays who would mind their own business and weren’t political. I use to know a few and they were way more intelligent and cultured than straight men. But the gay rights movement is just another elitist liberal movement along with feminism which tends to denigrate society.