N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah i had gone to weather.com and the usa current temperatures
look "controlled". Like scientists might be controlling the weather.

I never seen calif. That cold ever!!!! And texas is frozen too like wtf.
Florida is hot as sh.it and usually only so.flo. is the only part of florida
that is warm at this time of year.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I should have stayed in Europe an extra month. The economy also looked better there.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

It's been warmer in New England this winter so far than it's been in some places in the Mid South and on the West Coast!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Eh, I'm so done with this country.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I just got back from San Diego two days ago and it was twice the temperature there than here in New Jersey for a whole week. Felt like paradise.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

abcdavid01 wrote:I just got back from San Diego two days ago and it was twice the temperature there than here in New Jersey for a whole week. Felt like paradise.
Was 30 degrees this morning in LA
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Pretty cold in the bay area.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thought I could get through the winter here in Tucson without heat, so I haven't turned the gas on. Had to check into a motel today -- the condo is an icebox. Last winter -- no problem.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

gsjackson wrote:Thought I could get through the winter here in Tucson without heat, so I haven't turned the gas on. Had to check into a motel today -- the condo is an icebox. Last winter -- no problem.
I'm glad that you are not freezing any longer. I hope that doesn't affect your budget too much (by staying at the motel).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

E_Irizarry wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Thought I could get through the winter here in Tucson without heat, so I haven't turned the gas on. Had to check into a motel today -- the condo is an icebox. Last winter -- no problem.
I'm glad that you are not freezing any longer. I hope that doesn't affect your budget too much (by staying at the motel).
No, but it does make the decision not to turn the gas on (it will be ASAP) look pretty short-sighted. Can't remember a cold snap of this duration before in Arizona.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're back home now? Are you in reverse culture shock? lol

Why don't you just try to get a job in Italy? If you network with people there, they will help you find one. I'm sure you can just teach English there if you want.

Did you visit the Vatican in Rome?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I have to finish this lumapad project, after I'm done I will take the money I'm earning from it and move to Europe. A fellow HA member invited me to the Philippines so I am also considering that.

Return to “General Discussions”