Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 pm

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Gamma & Delta Males

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 pm

eurobrat wrote:Sigmas - The lone wolves. Occasionally mistaken for Alphas, particularly by women and Alphas, they are not leaders and will actively resist the attempt of others to draft them. Alphas instinctively view them as challenges and either dislike or warily respect them. Some Deltas and most Omegas fancy themselves Sigmas, but the true Sigma's withdrawal from the pack is not a reaction to the way he is treated, it is pure instinct. Example: Clint Eastwood's movie persona. Suggestion: Entertain the possibility that other people are not always Hell. The banal idiocy is incidental, it's not intentional torture.

When I'd left my family's home, I made the switch to "Sigma". And even Clint Eastwood's characters/Snake Plissken/Conan the Barbarian/etc had some experiences, growing up, which convinced 'em that their path was correct.

I think the Sigma profile, best fits the olde American way.

The alpha/beta things seem a bit lopsided in the sense that many of those, who are in fact at the top, corporate-wise, were in fact cronies, @ss kissers, and in fact, lacked a lot of confidence or know-how in their space of alleged competence but relied a lot on organization failures in pushing their agenda. This is why I'd left W-2 work for consulting. The ones of top, still hire me, from time to time, to sort through their messes. Perhaps the alpha profile is better suited for professional sports or music, where one is the centerpiece of one's activities. Maybe corporate exec life is for betas.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 pm

This all sounds like shaming language to me?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

good analyses. but it´s not easy do detect alphas as there is the concept "fake it till you make it" is involved. outside of their ecosystem they will not have much success.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Billy wrote:good analyses. but it´s not easy do detect alphas as there is the concept "fake it till you make it" is involved. outside of their ecosystem they will not have much success.

Yes, that's what I've observed.

I believe alphas occur more in entertainment than other endeavors, like singer James Brown or actor/director Clint Eastwood. In these cases, their essential personalities and prior successes (& failures), build 'em up for more future success. And thus, beta entertainers tend to follow their booking agencies to the next gig.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Used to be an Omega. Now I'm a Gamma using the first table or a Sigma using the last table.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Andrewww » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Who comes up with this crap ? I took 2 sociology courses in my life and 2 psychology ones and this BS never came up. Do they actually teach this stuff, are there any studies behind it ? Otherwise it's just non-sense. Even the definitions are different in the 2 examples above.

There is no alpha, omega, beta etc. I am a different person at work vs at home vs with friends.

This is the same shit PUA come up with and it never correlates with real life (like pretty much 90% of all PUA).
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY!!

*RUNS FOR COVER AS TOMATOES ARE THROWN AT HIM AND S.HIT*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 pm

The 2 lists are totally inconsistent.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Not saying an Omega male can't get an Alpha female. It's possible.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:06 pm

I want Winstons opinion on this, Winston where the f**k are you?

E_Irizarry wrote:MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY!!

*RUNS FOR COVER AS TOMATOES ARE THROWN AT HIM AND S.HIT*
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 pm

eurobrat wrote:Not saying an Omega male can't get an Alpha female. It's possible.

Yuck :x !

That's like the relationship between my sister and her husband. She's an absolute dictator in the household and his job is to be her doormat.

Isn't suicide a better option?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Yea but she might make a lot of money. You could be the stay at home dad! Finally men can have the easy way out.

America's great!!!

S_Parc wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Not saying an Omega male can't get an Alpha female. It's possible.

Yuck :x !

That's like the relationship between my sister and her husband. She's an absolute dictator in the household and his job is to be her doormat.

Isn't suicide a better option?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 pm

eurobrat wrote:Yea but she might make a lot of money. You could be the stay at home dad! Finally men can have the easy way out.

America's great!!!

Only when the life insurance kicks in :wink:

She never found that omega investment banker on a white horse.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 am

S_Parc wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Yea but she might make a lot of money. You could be the stay at home dad! Finally men can have the easy way out.

America's great!!!

Only when the life insurance kicks in :wink:

She never found that omega investment banker on a white horse.

*E_Irizarry offers S_Parc a Cuban cohiba a light* :-p
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions