N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Gamma & Delta Males

Post by S_Parc »

eurobrat wrote:Sigmas - The lone wolves. Occasionally mistaken for Alphas, particularly by women and Alphas, they are not leaders and will actively resist the attempt of others to draft them. Alphas instinctively view them as challenges and either dislike or warily respect them. Some Deltas and most Omegas fancy themselves Sigmas, but the true Sigma's withdrawal from the pack is not a reaction to the way he is treated, it is pure instinct. Example: Clint Eastwood's movie persona. Suggestion: Entertain the possibility that other people are not always Hell. The banal idiocy is incidental, it's not intentional torture.
When I'd left my family's home, I made the switch to "Sigma". And even Clint Eastwood's characters/Snake Plissken/Conan the Barbarian/etc had some experiences, growing up, which convinced 'em that their path was correct.

I think the Sigma profile, best fits the olde American way.

The alpha/beta things seem a bit lopsided in the sense that many of those, who are in fact at the top, corporate-wise, were in fact cronies, @ss kissers, and in fact, lacked a lot of confidence or know-how in their space of alleged competence but relied a lot on organization failures in pushing their agenda. This is why I'd left W-2 work for consulting. The ones of top, still hire me, from time to time, to sort through their messes. Perhaps the alpha profile is better suited for professional sports or music, where one is the centerpiece of one's activities. Maybe corporate exec life is for betas.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This all sounds like shaming language to me?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

good analyses. but it´s not easy do detect alphas as there is the concept "fake it till you make it" is involved. outside of their ecosystem they will not have much success.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:good analyses. but it´s not easy do detect alphas as there is the concept "fake it till you make it" is involved. outside of their ecosystem they will not have much success.
Yes, that's what I've observed.

I believe alphas occur more in entertainment than other endeavors, like singer James Brown or actor/director Clint Eastwood. In these cases, their essential personalities and prior successes (& failures), build 'em up for more future success. And thus, beta entertainers tend to follow their booking agencies to the next gig.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Used to be an Omega. Now I'm a Gamma using the first table or a Sigma using the last table.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Who comes up with this crap ? I took 2 sociology courses in my life and 2 psychology ones and this BS never came up. Do they actually teach this stuff, are there any studies behind it ? Otherwise it's just non-sense. Even the definitions are different in the 2 examples above.

There is no alpha, omega, beta etc. I am a different person at work vs at home vs with friends.

This is the same shit PUA come up with and it never correlates with real life (like pretty much 90% of all PUA).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY!!

*RUNS FOR COVER AS TOMATOES ARE THROWN AT HIM AND S.HIT*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The 2 lists are totally inconsistent.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Not saying an Omega male can't get an Alpha female. It's possible.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I want Winstons opinion on this, Winston where the f**k are you?
E_Irizarry wrote:MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY!!

*RUNS FOR COVER AS TOMATOES ARE THROWN AT HIM AND S.HIT*
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

eurobrat wrote:Not saying an Omega male can't get an Alpha female. It's possible.
Yuck :x !

That's like the relationship between my sister and her husband. She's an absolute dictator in the household and his job is to be her doormat.

Isn't suicide a better option?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Yea but she might make a lot of money. You could be the stay at home dad! Finally men can have the easy way out.

America's great!!!
S_Parc wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Not saying an Omega male can't get an Alpha female. It's possible.
Yuck :x !

That's like the relationship between my sister and her husband. She's an absolute dictator in the household and his job is to be her doormat.

Isn't suicide a better option?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

eurobrat wrote:Yea but she might make a lot of money. You could be the stay at home dad! Finally men can have the easy way out.

America's great!!!
Only when the life insurance kicks in :wink:

She never found that omega investment banker on a white horse.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Yea but she might make a lot of money. You could be the stay at home dad! Finally men can have the easy way out.

America's great!!!
Only when the life insurance kicks in :wink:

She never found that omega investment banker on a white horse.
*E_Irizarry offers S_Parc a Cuban cohiba a light* :-p
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Return to “General Discussions”